Thankful

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae's POV

 

It seems Sandara was tired so I left after sending her home.

 

The kiss... It was amazing. I wasn't expecting much but the kiss we shared left me breathless. Who knew she could kiss like that?

 

 

But I frowned when it dawned on me she must have kissed someone before and probably kissed lots of times to be that good.

 

 

"Really Jae? Stop being jealous about her past. She's with you now..." I said aloud to myself. I decided to just call her tomorrow and finalize our plan for the orphanage. Then it also made me want to plan a little something else.

Something just for us...

I want to spend more time with her -  minus the nuns and the kids of course.

 

 

A smile is on my face again as I drive home.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I look out the window and watch Jae's car drive away.

 

 

As much as I wanted to pretend longer and spend some time with him, I knew it wasn't safe and will be risky for my plans.

 

 

 

I went to my room and change.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Satisfied with my look, I took my phone and dialed a number. I don't think it's good for me to do the surveilance on Minho anymore, so why not just hire someone to get his schedule - any little detail.

 

 

"A reliable source gave me your number and I have a job for you. Can you meet me two hours from now?" I said to the private investigator. " I'll text you the place, thank you."

 

 

 

I rummage my things and took out a hidden envelope. It has all the information I manage to gather on my own, latest pictures and stuff. Better give it to the P.I. too.

 

 

Once I'm good with his schedules and stuff  - hopefully in a week my plan with Nana will proceed.

 

 

 

Time to destroy his life.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

I just met with the investigator - Mr. Choi, and he and I came to an agreement. I even told him that because of something I can't share - I'll be the one to contact him. Can't risk him approaching Sandara.

 

 

 

I was suppose to be on my way home when I decided to call Byul. I was surprised to hear lots of noise in the background when she answered.

 

 

"I'm out..." she answered. Yes she have my number so she knew it's me she's talking to.

 

 

"I can tell..." I answered.

 

 

"Do you need something?" she asked " Where are you? Are you okay?" I smiled.

 

 

"Just bored. Tell me where you are, let's hang out." I answered.

 

 

"It's 4 am, actually I'm planning on going home." she answered.

 

 

"Are you on a date and it lasted until now?" I asked with a laugh.

 

 

"No, just some girls from the hospital wanted to drink and dance out. " she explained.

 

 

"Text me the place and I'll come to you, lets go home together." I said and I hear her sigh. She seemed to feel that I won't take "No" for an answer.

 

 

"Fine... I'll wait for you here."

 

 

"See you!" I answered before ending the call. I hailed a taxi and told him the place Byul just texted.

 

 

 

---------

 

 

She texted she's in the bar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter