Time Together

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two weeks had passed. You and Youngmin soon became best friends. You also became closer friends with Minyeon and Kwangmin. Girls were envious of you because you hung out with the Jo twins. 

 

And they had a right to be jealous. You and Youngmin did almost everything together. Your lockers were very close by each others’. You ate lunch together, along with Minyeon and Kwangmin. You even spent time with him after school. 

 

Today, you had planned to head to the library with him to study for the upcoming history  test. After school, you went to your locker and grabbed your books. 

 

A pair of hands covered your eyes. “Guess who?” 

 

You turned around with a smile, already knowing the answer, the hands disappearing. “Youngmin oppa!” 

 

He grinned at you. “Hey, ~~~~~~~.” 

 

You bounced up and down. “Are you ready for the library?” He nodded. “Okay, let’s go!” You shut your locker and skipped down the hallway. Youngmin chuckled and followed you.

 

When you arrived at the library, you looked around for a place to sit. You chose a table towards the back of the library so there could be peace and quiet. You sat down and pulled your history textbook out from your backpack. “Oppa, sit down.”

 

Youngmin put his bag down and shared the textbook with you. 

 

You grabbed a pen and paper. “Okay, about the Goryeo era...” You started to scribble notes on the paper. 

 

Youngmin rested his head on his hand and watched you. ‘She’s so pretty and super nice! Too bad we’ve only known each other for a few weeks. Otherwise, I would’ve asked her out already.’ His eyes focused on you biting your lip in concentration. ‘So cute.’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter