The Other Side of Woohyun

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun and Sungjong cheered as they practically bounced off the stage. Sungjong pumped his fist in the air. “WHOOOO! Hyung, that was a good performance, right?” he asked Sunggyu. Everyone stopped their cheering and looked expectantly at Sunggyu. 

 

He pretended to think about it, but quickly showed off his adorable eye-smile. “Of course,” Sunggyu grinned. 

 

Sungyeol slung an arm around the maknae’s shoulder. “Let’s go find ~~~~~~~ and go celebrate!” he practically shouted.

 

Howon looked around. “Yeah, but that’s the question. Where is ~~~~~~~?” He felt something was wrong. Something wasn’t right. If you attended their performances, you were always the first person to congratulate them on their job well done. 

 

Myungsoo shrugged. “She probably just went to go get something to eat from the lounge and she’s on her way back. Let’s go change back into our regular clothes first.” 

 

Everyone agreed and changed back into their regular jeans and comfortable shirts. To their dismay, you still hadn’t appeared. Woohyun frowned. ‘Where could she possibly be?’ He told s, “I’m gonna go look for her.” Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Myungsoo and Howon agreed and dispersed. 

 

Dongwoo was left standing alone. He started to feel a pang of guilt in his heart. ‘Where could she have gone? Hopefully not far, right? Aish, all I wanted was to let her know how I felt when she ignored me the other night...’

 

-----

 

Woohyun was walking through a dimly lit hallway when he heard something. Someone sniffling. Someone crying. He braced himself and turned the corner to find...you. You were curled in a ball with your back leaning against the wall. You cried into your lap and your jeans were already wet with tears. 

 

Woohyun immediately softened. There was nothing that had made him upset expect for seeing you cry. He started to walk towards you. “~~~~~~~” he called softly. 

 

You stopped sniffling. ‘Who is talking to me?’ You looked up slowly with your hair glued to your face from the drying tears. You quickly moved them out of the way and fixed yourself. “Woohyun oppa...hold on, gimme a second.” You tried not to let him see you as you fixed your hair and wiped your nose. You didn’t want him seeing you like a mess. 

 

Woohyun bent down and caught your hand to prevent you from touching your face again. You looked at him in shame and embarrassment. ‘What does he want now? I don’t want him to see me like this...’ To your surprise, he gently smoothed your hair and caressed your cheek in silence. He let go of your hand, letting it fall back down to your side. 

 

“What happened?” he asked softly. 

 

“Nothing. I just miss my family back in America a lot,” you lied. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter