Hints of Doubt

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You checked the directions on your phone. You turned to your right and walked forward, but you didn’t see anyone. You opened up the messaging app on your phone. ‘You lied, oppa. I don’t see you anywhere.’ Right when you were about to press SEND, someone snatched your phone and ran off. “Whooooooo!!! I got ~~~~~~~’s phone!” he shouted.

 

“YAH!! JO KWANGMIN!” You ran after him at full speed, but his long legs were no match for yours. 

 

“Hyung! Catch!” Kwangmin threw the phone at Donghyun, who swiftly caught it. 

 

Donghyun smirked at you, “I know we just met and all but mianhae.” He sprinted off towards the nearby trees. 

 

You blew a strand of hair from your face and ran after him. 

 

He wasn’t as fast as Kwangmin, so he looked for someone to pass the phone on to. “Yah! No Minwoo!” 

 

You stopped running, flustered. ‘Minwoo? I don’t see him anywhere.’ You gasped as you saw your phone fly in the air. You turned to yell at Donghyun for throwing it but he disappeared. 

 

As you reached out to grab the phone, Minwoo jumped in front of you and caught it. “Hey!” you protested.

 

He smirked and took off. You stood there, stunned. ‘He’s a lot faster than Kwangmin and Donghyun combined!’ You tried your best to keep up with him, but it was no use. 

 

He peeked back at you and laughed. “~~~~~~~, you need to run more!” He sniffed the air. “Wah, what a wonderful day. ~~~~~~~, isn’t the weather nice?” He turned to look at you, his eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

 

You were caught off guard by the question. “Uh, yeah I guess.” Your eyes refocused on your phone in his hand. 

 

He grinned at you, “We should go on a picnic someday! It would be really nice weather.”  

His lips twisted into an innocent smile. 

 

You stepped closer. As soon as your phone was in reaching distance, you extended your arm to grab it. As soon as your fingertip touched its smooth surface, Jeongmin rushed by, nudging your arm rather forcefully. 

Jeongmin clutched your phone, jogging away. “No Minwoo, you babo!” he shouted. “~~~~~~~ almost got her phone back!”

 

Minwoo looked at you, his eyes wide. “Were you really going to...”

 

You shrugged. “Mianhae.” You trudged after Jeongmin. ‘These boys are making sure I get my exercise.’

 

Jeongmin skipped around. He turned abruptly and peered at you. He smiled widely, “Aigoo, you’re so cute!” He pinches your cheeks.

 

You grinned. You had to admit, he was very good-looking himself. His messy, curly hair and twinkling eyes made him automatically likable. His charming personality reminded you of someone. ‘Woohyun,’ you thought to yourself. 

 

He laughed, “Kwangmin and Youngmin have good taste in friends.”

 

You shyly flushed, “K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter