Gikwang To The Rescue

I Feel Something When You're Around

   I was so mad that I forgot to change out of my school uniform when I got to MIROTIC. I guess it didn't matter anymore since Chansung was a high school student too. 

"Oh my god!" Nichkhun gaped when he saw me. "You! You're in high school?!''

"Yeah..I know I lied, but it doesn't matter-"

''You're in high school?!?" Chansung ran in behind me also in a school uniform. He looked so different, his hair was jet black brushed down over his forehead, and he wore thick glasses. The other night he had red hair that stuck up on top of his head, and looked much older.

"Yeah, I'm in my third year.." I said with guit in my voice. "Look just forget about my age, and let me clean so I can get out of here." I threw off my coat, and grabbed a brush.

"Fine with me, I think you look cuter in uniform." Junho grinned as he ran upstairs. OK now that he knew my age, he could definitely be considered a ert.

"Chansung-ah come do your homework." Taec beckoned from the elevator.

"It's ok I'll do it down here." He took a seat at a table near me. The feeling was so weird! 

"I don't want to catch you goofing around." He said before the elevator doors closed. I made my way around the club with the broom, and felt Chansung's stares on me the entire time. It was making me so annoyed. How was I supossed to concentrate when he did that? Finally I couldn't take it anymore.

"Chansung, why do you keep looking at me?!" I slammed my hands on the table. I stared him right in the eyes, and felt my insides melt. "Just...stop..please." I grabbed the broom, and continued sweeping. I can't believe I just yelled at him like that. I unconsiously started biting my lip from embarassment.

"Lily. Why are you doing this?" I heard him ask.

"Because I have to." I answered shortly.

"No you don't, just tell them your friend's name, and-"

"I can't rat out my friends!"

"Oh..." There I went again, yelling at someone who didn't deserve it. Doojoon found a way to ruin my day, and everyone around me from my random blowups.

I took a seat across Chansung. "Look, I'm sorry I'm being a . I just...have a lot on my mind." I looked down at my hands.

"Like what?"

"Nevermind, someone like you wouldn't understand." There's no way the hot Chansung had girl troubles before. He probably never had to worry about rejection.

"Try me."

"Let's just say this guy I like is being a real jerk."

"How?"

"It's like he wants to be with me, but once we're in public he's afraid to do anything."

"Really? How do you know he wants to be with you?"

"....I can't believe I'm telling you all of this....he kissed me." Chansung grew a wide grin on his face.

"Aigoo! Was it your first?" He giggled. Even though I barely knew Chansung, I felt a type of connection with him. Like I could tell him anything.

"Yeah...but ever since then he's been ignoring me...and he kind of has a girlfriend."

"Lily! You kissed a guy who already has a girlfriend?"

"He kissed me! And it was dark!"

"Is this guy one of the friends that came to the club with you?"

"Yeah.."

"What did you say to him?"

"He hasn't given me the chance to say anything...it really hurt though. I thought that finally he saw in me what I've been seeing in him for years. I thought that for once I wouldn't have to hold myself back around him." I stared at a blank spot on the floor with tears welling in my eyes. I them up, and continued cleaning the club. That way Chansung wouldn't be able to see me cry.

"Lily, you need to talk to him. You need to tell him everything you just told me. What comes from the heart, has a lot of power. Trust me." 

"Thanks." Once I finished cleaning I raced home to catch Doojoon so we ccould have a long talk.

"Jin Yujin! Have you seen Doojoon come up?"

"Yeah he was-"

"Thanks!" I ran up the stairs avoiding the group of people waiting for the elevator.

I ran up until *crash* I smacked faces with someone going down.

"Oh joesonghaeyo." I picked up the fallen books, and saw Naeun.

"Lily! You've been so quiet lately I almost forgot you existed." She grinned.

"Good, excuse me I'm busy." I took a step, but was stopped.

"Going to kiss Doojoon?"

"Ne?"

I turned around, and saw Naeun holding a book that was normally hidden in the bottom of my locker. It wasn't a diary, but a journal. And I did a lot of writing in it today because of how mad Doojoon made me. If she read it, which I'm sure she did, then she knew all my thoughts.

"Why is Doojoon doing this to me? Why is he ignoring me today? Doesn't he know how much I'm hurting becasue of him? Is it becasue of the kiss we shared? I must've dreamt it, because he doesn't seem to remember it as clearly as I do.'' She read out loud

"That's private." I said with tears in my eyes. She opened the book, and began tearing out the pages. "Yah! Hajima!!" She threw the damaged book on the floor, and slapped me across the face.

"Doojoon is not someone you can just have imaginary relations with. Kiss? Don't be stupid! The only place Doojoon would kiss you is in your dreams." She trapped me against the wall.

"Doojoon...s-said it was a d-dream?" I trembled.

"Of course he did! Do you think he would say otherwise?" I couldn't stop the tears that poured out of my eyes. Naeun drew her fist back to punch me when someone came up behind her.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Gikwang yelled in disbelief.

"We were just talking." She grabbed her stuff, and ran downstairs.

"Lily, are you alright?" He knelt down next to me. I the tears up, and got off the floor.

"Gikwang-ah you have to pretend this never happened-"

"But Lily, your hurt!" He touched the red mark on my cheek.

"Gikwang! You have to promise to keep this between us."

"I don't know if I can."

"You have to!"

"...alright."

I picked up my things, and Gikwang followed me to my dorm.

"Lily, how long has this been going on?"

"I don't know a while, but she's usually a violent person so I'm used to it."

"Why is she doing this?"

"Why else? Doojoon."

"Oh..why don't you just tell him?"

"And ruin his beloved image of Naeun. He thinks too highly of her. I'm not gonna ruin that for him."

"That's true, but it's not fair that you-"

"Gikwang I'm fine. Trust me it's nothing I can't handle." I looked him in the eyes.

"Wah! You're really too nice of a person. Putting others before you is something you always do isn't it?" Oh he had nooo idea.

"Yeah, I just hope I'm doing the right thing.''

-----------------------

I wanted to add Gikwang in a little more in honor of his birthday!!! woohoo~ He's so big T_T lol and guess who my favorite member in BTOB is...? Gikwangs twin Lim Hyunshik. lolz they both have a combo of tiny eyes, and full lips. It really is cute. Plz subscribe, and comment, and without further adoooooo. In the words of Gikwang bye-yeom. Happy birthday Gikwang