Accused

I Feel Something When You're Around

Doojoon's POV

"Doojoon-ah! Where's the bean paste I asked you to pick up?" My mom shouted as I slammed the door behind me.

I ignored her and went straight to my room. My head was throbbing just as fast as my heart.

"Lily...."

She lied to me the entire time. It was one thing to have Naeun cheat on me, but Lily? I couldn't understand it. Was it something I've been doing wrong? Why did they have to lie to me? I let myself fall head over heals for this girl, and this is what happens? She was my best friend more than anything, and even though our relationship might end today I couldn't cut her out of my out completely. I didn't know life without her.

"Ugh. I really don't get it..." I sighed as I threw myself onto my bed. My pocket started buzzing. I pulled my phone out and read the text from Lily.

"Doojoon-ah let me explain...please?" My emotions took over. I threw my phone at the wall, and it shattered into pieces.

"Yoon Doojoon waegeurae?!" Doori burst through the door. "What was that noise?"

"Nothing." I mumbled under my pillow.

"Whatever it is you can tell me about it..."

I lifted my head from under the pillow. "I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone, so for now...just leave me alone. Please." She could see from the look in my eyes that I was serious, and left.

Lily's POV

I checked my phone for the hundredth time, and still no reply. I decided to go to the cafe by my house for a while. There was a cozy couch in the corner that you never really noticed unless you knew it was there where I could hide. My cheeks were red from tears, and sharp icicles. If I had the ability to run away for a while I would. I mean literally run. It's what always helped clear my mind. Anything physical usually did. Sports, running, exercising. The weather, and my leg prevented that.

''CARELESS CARELESS. SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS. HEARTLESS MINDLESS NO ONE, WHO CARE ABOUT ME."

I snatched my phone up hoping it was Doojoon. "Yoboseyo?"

"Lily. Where are you?!?" It was Junhyung. I felt a small amount of relief seeing that I wasn't completely hated by everyone.

"Hyung. I made a mistake, but it's not what you all think. I just..." Tears started rolling down my face, and splashed into my coffee.

"Lily just tell me where you are."

"I'm having coffee."

"Arasso." He hung up, and minutes later appeared in front of me with Yoseob. I made sure to wipe my tears away before they came. They took a seat, and at first didn't say anything. Yoseob had his "fists clenched tight", (see what I did there? Added a B2ST song. teehee ;P) and finally spoke up.

"Lily....I always looked up to you. No matter what happened you always knew what to do, you seemed to always have the right answers..." I could feel my insides stir up in anger. Yoseob had no right to hold anything against me. This was partly his fault, and he had no idea. "but now, I see that you not only make bad choices, but you made the worst one possible. Hyung is the nicest guy, and you're best friend!" He stood up. "How could you do this to him?!"

"Yang Yoseob! That's enough!" Junhyung got up. I felt awkward being the only one sitting down so I slowly got up too.

"Yah, don't start accusing me of things you know nothing about. Am I the one who told you to place me on a pedestal? Did I ever say I never make mistakes?! Am I not human?!? If anyone should be blamed for all of this it's you!!!!"

"Naega wae?!?"

"I wasn't at the arcade for a stupid date like you all probably think! I was repaying a debt that you caused! Do you think you can just break expensive things, and never have to pay for them?!? Ever since that night I've been busting my working as a janitor for club MIROTIC so you two didn't have to spend the rest of your lives behind bars!!! So don't yell at me!!!" Both Junhyung, and Yoseob stood with their mouths hanging open.

"Then why were you at an arcade instead of cleaning?" Yoseob was in disbelief.

"Yah, don't talk to me anymore ok?" I grabbed my crutches and slowly made my way back home. I was done with that conversation. 

------------------------------------------

Yay another chapter in Lily's complicated life. Aigoo I didn't know whether to make Doojoon cry or not, but I decided to stick with his manly side and smash a phone to pieces. And its always fun to see the mean side of cutie Yoseob every once in a while. Teehee plz comment and subscribe. In the words of Gikwang byeyeom. (HOLYMOTHERLORDJESUSCHRISTSUPERDREAMCOW!!!!!!!!! EXO K AND EXO M ARE GODS THAT HAVE BEEN SENT DOWN TO FULFILL MY HOTT KPOP IDOL NEEDS!!! My two biases are D.O, and Xiumin!)