First Meeting

I Feel Something When You're Around

"Come on Doojoon. It's not going to be as bad as you think." I smiled trying my best to pull him towards club MIROTIC.

"I know, but I just don't want to meet the guy you've been spending all your time with." He sighed.

"Jagiya. Can't you do this for me?" I failed at my attempt at aegyo.

"Please...never again." He face palmed.

"Yah! You're supposed to say I look cute!" My hand met the back of his head as I gave him a slap.

"I'm not the liar in this relationship." Even though he was only joking that still made me mad.

"You're mean!" I huffed as I began walking away. Suddenly I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me back to him.

"You know I love you Lily." He gave me a peck on the cheek warming up my face even in the chilling air.

"I love you too." I smiled not bothering to hide my blushing.

We made our way to the front door. "After you." He said pulling the door open for me. As soon as I stepped inside I was greeted by Chansung.

"Hey Lily." He smiled.

"Hey Chansung-ah, this is Doojoon" I awkwardly introduced. I'm sure he remembered the first time they met.

"Annyeonghaseyo it's nice to meet you." Chansung gave a 90 degree bow. His respectful greeting was cute, but unnecessary. He was Doojoon's senior after all.

"Doojoon-ah Chansung is just one year ahead of us." I smiled. Doojoon's jaw nearly fell to the floor. No one could ever believe that Chansung being so tall was still in high school.

"Yeah, I'm in my final year." He nodded.

"...well it's nice to meet you." I could tell Doojoon was still a little iffy about meeting Chansung.

"Listen about that day, I'm really sorry if I upset you in any way, I didn't mean to get in between you guys. Trust me Lily, and I's relationship is strictly friends."

"Well I just hope you know that I'll be helping Lily clean from now on. Along with our friends, it's not fair that she does all the work when she didn't even do anything."

"I get it, I totally agree with you." Just then Junho's red hair was visible coming down the stairs, with one look at the three of us he his heel and ascended back up. "Hyung! Come down for a bit." Chansung waved him over. Against his will he strolled over, and we all sat together in a booth.

"Hey Lily." He smiled, and bowed his head to Doojoon.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Chansung. Junho had been acting strange, and I could tell he didn't even want to see us at first.

"Hyung, why don't you tell them how this all happened?"

"How what happened?" Both Doojoon, and I said in unison.

"Well, before I start just know that my intentions were 100% pure, it was Naeun who was twisted." I suddenly remembered at the arcade when Chansung mentioned my "friend" Naeun paid a visit to the club.

"Why are you bringing Naeun into this?" Doojoon looked more than shocked.

"That girl, she came into the club a while ago crying her eyes out. What kind of man would I be if I just made her leave like that?" He explained.

"So what did you say to her?"

"Well first off the way she was explaining things to me you didn't sound like a very nice person." He pointed right at me.

"Naega wae?"

"Because she was crying to me saying you stole Doojoon away, and she went on a school trip, and when she came back he was already in your arms. I couldn't help but to believe her she was way too convincing!"

"Well for your information I didn't steal Doojoon from her she was cheating on him anyways, plus we've been inseperable since birth so-"

"Lily! You don't have to explain yourself, it's ok." Doojoon grabbed my hand to calm me down.

"Anyway, umm this part is a bit embarrassing for Chansung, do you want me to say it?" He directed to Chansung who began sweating profusely.

"I- Well- I mean if you have to-"

"Ugh! Stop being a chicken Chansung! The day you came, and told him about Doojoon finally confessing he was actually planning on confessing to you Lily." My jaw dropped. Not only did I feel sympathy to Chansung, but I felt awkward that Junho had to say it in front of Doojoon. My gaze raced to meet Chansung's wandering eyes, and then to Doojoon who's fists were clenched tightly on the table.

"I'm sorry, I'm just gonna go." Before I knew it Chansung fled outside leaving the three of us staring at each other in silence.

"Doojoon-ah...don't be mad, but I'm gonna go talk to him."

"It's..fine I guess." He forced a smile. 

I ran out to find Chansung, and my journey was cut short when I spotted him crossing the street.

"Chansung-ah!" I yelled above all the noises of the bustling city. "Hwang Chansung!!!" I ran not paying attention to anything but him who was getting farther, and farther away from me.

"Hwang Chan-" I hadn't realized I ran into the street until I spotted an out of control bus speeding towards me. I closed my eyes anticipating the end. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain all over my body, and I out.

---------------------------------------

Heehee cliffhanger FTW!! Plz subscribe, and comment. Gosh everyone knows that kdrama writers can't sleep at night unless they add a car accident scene. Lolz in the words of Gikwang byeyeom