A Normal Evening

I Feel Something When You're Around

  A/N Hey guys so this story is always gonna be in the OC's POV I always get confused when in third person. I might switch POV'S in some chapters so yeah, enjoy the story.

I spent another day tutoring a dumb freshman after school, and I was on my way home. Another two hours of my life wasted. Just kidding, I loved helping out kids with school. Especially if it was my good friend Dongwoon.

"Lily, let's hang out this weekend." Dongwoon suggested in his deep voice. 

"Sure, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know the seven of us can just hang out at the park or something. I just don't want to be home.."

I knew exactly why he didn't want to be home. His parents were the sweetest people on Earth, don't get me wrong, but after a few hours with them you wanted to cut your ears off. They loved kareoke, and spent every weekend singing old, cheesy love songs from like the 70's. Ugh the flashbacks of the dinners I had there gave me goose bumps.

''Yeah. Don't worry Woonie, we'll definitely do something." I reassured him.

"Phew, good thanks Lily, see you tomorrow." He turned into his apartment building, and mine was further down the street. Doojoon lived in the apartment right next to mine, and Junhyung lived a floor below us. When I got to my building the receptionist Jin Yujin was there to greet me.

"Annyeong Lily-sshi, how was your day?" He smiled widely.

"Good. How's the receptionist life treating you?" I smiled back.

"Can't complain. Come here I'll tell you a secret." He waved me over, I was so close I could smell his minty breath. "This job...girls dig it. I've seen about ten cute girls today, and every one of them wanted my number." I didn't believe a word this guy said. He loved to brag about his job, and all the girls he met, but none of these girls ever really existed.

"Oh really? Wah, you must be very popular..." I nodded. "Yah! you babo. How many times did I tell you to stop making up stories!" I gave him a small tap on the head.

"Mwoh?! I'll have you know that when I was in high school-"

"I know you were the super idol! Well that was the past. Aish, what a waste of my time." I waved him off, and continued to the elevator. As soon as the doors were about to slide closed, a tiny hand jumped in between them. It was Naeun. The one girl who possibly planned out how she would like to kill me.

"Hello Melanie, funny running into you here." She smiled fakely, clearly because Yujin could still hear her. As soon as the door closed, her smile vanished.

"Hi Naeun, steal some kids candy today?" I said through clenched teeth.

"No. Steal someone's boyfriend lately?" 

"I've told you 100 times already Doojoon, and I are just friends!" Every time we argued I found myself defending my friendship. Suddenly, Naeun punched the big red button on the elevator, causing it to stop. 

"So can you honestly say you don't have feelings for him?" She was now inches in front of me. 

"...Yes, I can honestly say I...don't like him." That was clearly a lie. My eyes wandered somewhere else when I said the words honsetly, and don't.

"Geojitmaljima! It's obvious to me that you like him. I'm warning you now to stay away." She shoved me back into the elevator wall.

"No! He was my friend before he even knew you existed!" I shoved her back. The next second my hair was being pulled, and Naeun, and I were on the ground fighting. Her long nails were digging into my face, and it was impossible to get her off me. Finally I was able to roll her to the side, and cling to the bars as I got up. I felt warmness slide down my face. I touched my cheek, and my fingers were red, and sticky. This biotch made me bleed!!

"You know I'd be really mad right now if it wasn't for the fact that you just gave me proof of you being a crazy !!"

"Oh really? Who's gonna believe you anyway?" She punched the red button again, and the elevator buzzed in motion. "I'm glad we had this little chat." She smirked as she skipped off the elevator onto the 6th floor. My floor.

I dragged my feet to my apartment, and rushed to my room. If my dad saw me he would without a doubt freak. He was so, I don't know what's the word, over protective. I didn't blame him though. I know its because of my mom dyeing when I was eight. But still he had to learn to loosen up a bit.

"Phew!" I sighed as I slid down to the floor. "Seriously?" I saw myself in the mirror, and realized I had a long gash on my left cheek that was oosing blood. After giving it some thought I knew Naeun was right. No one would believe that she was capable of doing this. More so, I didn't want to tell Doojoon that his girlfriend was such a terrible person. He always talks about how much he loves her, and how nice she is. I couldn't do that to him. The pain was worth his hapiness. I pulled myself off the floor, and reached for a band aid. 

Warrior taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa nae gaseume buryeul jipyeobwa digidigideom digidigideom~

I checked my phone, and saw that Yoseob was video calling me. I pressed the green call button, and waited for the video call to go through.

"Annyeong!" He waved, with Junhyung behind him.

"Hi guys what's up?" I waved back.

"Nothing...well it's kind of something...well not really, but it's-"

"Just ask her already! Aigoo michigesseo!" Junhyung huffed in the background.

"What is it?" 

"Well hyung's little sister...she um got..you know.." I was stilll utterly confused.

"..no I don't know."

"She...she's bleeding."

"Well why don't you get her a band aid." I said matter of factly.

"Anni..it's not that type of bleeding..it's..." He pointed downwards, and I realized what he was talking about. 

"Pwahahaha!! Aigoo!!! pwahaha!!! Chincha!! Wah..ok I'm good now. So are you asking me to get her a pad?" I gasped.

"Obviously! I am not going into the store, and buying..those things. Please Lily can you get them?" Junhyung cried into the camera.

"Geurae, I actually have some, I'll bring them down to you. Aigoo, you guys are too much." I laughed as I ended the call. I grabbed the ones with the wings, and decided to take the stairs down to his floor. My knuckles barely touched the door before I was dragged inside.

"Lily she's in the bathroom. Just take care of it please." Junhyung cried. Wow this guy was such a wimp. It's not like she was pregnant.

"Junhee-ah. It's Lily, I brought you some pads." I said in a comforting voice. She peeked her head through the door just wide enough for her hand to slide through. "You can keep the whole pack." I said handing them to her.

"Komawo unnie" She squeaked before shutting the door. 

"Omo! Thank you Lily. I thought I was gonna die." Junhyung was on his knees.

"Yah! It's not a big deal stop being like that it's creepy." I scolded.

"Lily, what happened to your face?" Yoseob asked"

"Mwoh?" I asked touching my face. "Oh yeah..." This was it. The beginning of my lie. What should I say? "Umm I ran into a sharp pole." Yeah that sounded good!

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Wah first chapter completed. Aigoo its 2:13 am right now, and im tired. hope you liked it. Luckily I have this entire story completed kinda so I should be updating frequently. (Lol random purple text) In the words of Gikwang Bye-yeom.