Perfect Date

I Feel Something When You're Around

Doojoon's POV

I watched Lily leave, and as soon as she did I flipped through my things to find her present. I went out and bought it while Naeun was still away.

"Acha!" The small box was squeezed between two textbooks. I pulled the necklace out, and examined the charm I had made for her. It had a special meaning, and I hoped she would remember the significance of this tiny silver baseball bat when she saw it. On it were the words 'Lily & DJ together forever''. My necklace was a baseball that said the same thing. My door burst open, and I nearly had a heart attack until I realized it was only Doori. "Noona! Knock before you come into a man's room!"

"What man? I came in to check if you were alright, but now I want to know what that is your holding!" She slid onto my bed, and grabbed Lily's necklace. "Aigoo, you got couple necklaces? Why is it a baseball bat?"

"You wouldn't understand noona. It's something between Lily, and I." I grabbed the necklace back, placed it in its box, and pocketed it.

"Wah! My dongsaeng is really turning into a romantic young man." She ruffled my hair.

"I guess I am." I couldn't erase the grin on my face knowing that Lily was finally mine after all these years. It felt like a dream. She was so perfect in every way.

"Doojoon-ah I'm changed." Lily came running in. "Oh! Sorry I didn't know you two were talking."

"Ani! I was just leaving, you two go have fun, and be careful." Doori smiled as she left.

Lily's glistening brown hair was brushed down to perfection, and her side bangs laid over one beautiful green eye, making the other one pierce through me. I couldn't stop staring.

"Yah! Do I have something on my face?" 

"Ani. You're just so beautiful." I smiled 

(Lol I'm writing this while listening to MBLAQ's Beautiful, pardon the corniness XP)

"Psht. That's what they all say." She chuckled. "So where are we going on our first date?"

"It's a surprise, but you might need this." I pulled one of my hats over her head. "Wah, you look really cute in my clothes. You should wear them more often."

"Well I don't think I'll be able to say the same for you..."

"Actually you tend to dress like a teenage boy so you never know..."

This earned a smack on the head. "I would've hit you harder if it weren't true."

Lily's POV

As we walked downstairs I could tell Yujin was frozen with fear when he saw Doojoon. It was the funniest sight ever, seeing as Doojoon really didn't care that Yujin was seeing his ex.

"Annyeong Yujin-ah." I waved.

He ducked under his desk. I couldn't keep the laughter inside.

"Lily, leave him alone he probably feels really bad." Doojoon whispered. If only he knew Yujin thought he was planning to kill him.

"Yeah, you're right. Geundae, urin eodigayo?" He was leading me to the park. 

"You'll find out soon enough." I stayed quiet until we got to the park, and then he led me to the ice skating rink. I hadn't been there since my mom took me. I tried avoiding going back there because of that.

"Jjang! We haven't been ice skating in forever. This is a perfect date right?" He smiled.

I shook my head. "Doojoon-ah I can't do this..." His smile vanished, and he had worry written all over him.

"Waegeurae? Did I do something wrong?"

"Ani, it's just...I haven't been here since my mom died." A tear rolled down my face. It was so cold out I was surprised my tear didn't freeze onto my skin.

"Lily I'm so sorry! I had no idea, we can leave right now!" He wiped away my tear, and grabbed my hand to leave. Even though it was hard to go ice skating without my mom, my body wouldn't move. Like it was telling me that I had to ice skate today, with Doojoon.

"Gwaenchanha, I'll try it today." I smiled meekly.

"No, Lily if it makes you uncomfortable we can go somewhere else."

"How can I feel uncomfortable when I'm with you. Honestly, if I were with anyone else I wouldn't go, but since it's you I think I can do it." 

"I love you Lily." He kissed my forehead, and we went to rent our skates.

Once we got on the ice I felt my whole body stiffen up, from the cold, and the fear of falling.

"If I knew we would be outside I would've brought gloves." I chuckled.

"That's ok, it gives us a reason to hold hands." He grabbed my hand, and linked his fingers with mine. I felt my face heat up, and started biting my lip.

"Well, if I fell then I'm bringing you down with me." I knew I wouldn't leave without landing on my but at least once.

"I won't let you fall. Kaja let's go a bit faster." Before I knew it Doojoon was pulling me as he raced in his skates.

"Yoon Doojoon! I am seconds away from falling! I know it!"

"You won't fall if I'm holding your hand. Trust your boyfriend."

"I'm going to fall!-" Just as I predicted I fell right on my back, bringing Doojoon down with me. 

"Lily, gwaenchanha?!" He leaned over me.

My vision was a little blurry, but just for a few seconds. "Doojoon...come closer." I croaked.

"Lily can you hear me?!?" He was beside himself with worry. "I'm sorry I was going too fast."

"Come closer." I barely whispered.

"What is it?" He brought his face close to me.

"I love you." I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and smiled. I was perfectly fine, I just loved messing with him.

"Yah! I really thought there was something wrong!" He couldn't stay mad for too long, and began laughing. "I guess I deserved that. Come on." He got up, and then pulled me up. "Let's sit for a while."

We skated over to a bench. I felt like this was the best winter I've ever had. Spending it with Doojoon brought back good memories of my mom, and for once the good memories didn't make me sad like they normally did.

"Doojoon-ah, thanks for this.."

"For what?"

"For taking me here, and making me happy. I've never enjoyed winter because it made me think of my mom, but when I'm with you I can't feel sad."

"L-Lily, I didn't do all that, you're probably just happy to be ice skating."

"Chincha! You did do all of this. You made me happy." I smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you're happy." He pulled a box out of his pocket, and handed it to me.

"Ege mwoyah?"

"Open it" I threw the cover on the floor, and pulled out a silver chain. On it was a charm of a baseball bat that was engraved 'Lily & DJ together forever'

"Oh my god!" I gaped.

"Do you know why I got a baseball bat?" I racked my brain, and instantly remembered the significance of it.

"Of course I know. That summer my dad sent me to baseball camp, and you thought I was moving away."

"I rode my bike all the way to that camp to see you."

"I know! It took you an entire day! Aish you were such a babo!" I laughed.

"Yeah, and when I got there I was mad that they didn't play soccer at all." 

"Doojoon, why did you ride your bike all the way to the camp if I was going to come back?"

"Well, I thought you were staying there forever. That was the first time I realized I couldn't be without you. I told myself I wouldn't stop pedaling until I made it to you. Where do you think these big calfs came from?"

"Well I love the necklace." I kissed him on the lips.

"I have one too, but it's a baseball." He pulled out a silver chain from underneath his coat. "You can't play baseball unless you have the pair, they are always together. Let's be like that. "

"Ne. Forever."

-------------------------------------

Teehee. wow they're first date went perfect. I hope you enjoyed this update, and didn't find it corny. I never act all lovey dovey in real life soo idk what to write. lol subscribe, and comment plz. In the words of Gikwang bye-yeom (p.s. I've been neglecting beast lately. The gang is getting back together right away)