Unintentionally Hurting Someone

I Feel Something When You're Around

Things were perfect for once. A week passed since Doojoon confessed, and today was going to be the day he finally ended things with Naeun. It's been so hard keeping our relationship a secret, but it was necessary. Naeun has been on a club trip for a week, and her being away while I so happen to be holding hands with Doojoon would not be a good sight. 

"Lily, let's go somewhere afterwards, like a first date." Doojoon smiled as he laid down lazily on his bed.

Even though I ached to spend more time with Doojoon I couldn't. Unfortunately it was Saturday, and I had to report for cleaning duty soon. "I can't I have to go somewhere soon."

"Then I'll go with." He resembled a cute puppy that didn't want to leave my side. It broke my heart that I had to lie to him.

"No. Take your time with Naeun, I kind of feel bad, so don't rush it." That was another lie. I was dyeing on the inside from the giggles. She loved throwing it in my face that she had Doojoon, and she kind of deserved this. Everyone but Doojoon could tell that she only liked him because he was popular. Plus she was a crazy bully.

"Yeah...I feel bad too." He came over to the floor with me, wrapped his built arms around my waist, and rested his chin on my shoulder. "She doesn't really take bad news well. I kind of hope she doesn't take it well-"

"Yah! That's mean." I tapped him on the head.

"No. If she takes it well, then I'll know for sure."

"Know what?"

"That she never really loved me as much as I did. I tried hard, but I never got that feeling from her."

"Oh...well then I hope she takes it terribly. Maybe even sheds a few tears." I chuckled.

"Yah!" He grabbed my wrists, and pushed me on my back. "Now that's mean." I felt my heart race as his weight was on me. He began to lean down, I closed my eyes anticipating a kiss.

"WOW FANTASTIC BABY. DANCE. WOOWOO. I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCE. FANTASTIC BABY"

I twisted my way out of Doojoon's grasp, and answered my phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah! Lily you were supposed to be here twenty minutes!" Junsu barked into the phone.

"Omo!" I glanced at Doojoon who was watching me with curiosity. "Joesonghaeyo. I'll be there soon."

"Who was that?" Doojoon asked as I reached for my bag.

"No one, I have to go now." I gave him a kiss on the lips as I reached for my coat.

"Now? But you just got here."

"I know. I'm so sorry. Aish...hmm how about we go on our date when I get back." I gave him another kiss as an apology. "Good luck with Naeun. Remember don't be too hard. Do it gently." (Lol it sounds like Lily's giving him tips >_<)

 Chansung's POV (yellow for this banana loving mammal teehee. ^w^)

"Hyung, I'm going to do it. Today feels like the day." I grinned at Junho.

"Good I'm happy for you. I wish I was younger so I could have a chance with her."

"Hyung! You ert shes still in high school, and you're in, like you're twenties." He was always such a ert.

"Yah! Who's a ert?! I said I wished I was younger, babo!" He frowned.

"Oh, well anyway I'm gonna do it as soon as she gets here, so could you make sure the other hyungs give us some privacy for a while?"

"Sure thing." He ran up the stairs two at a time leaving me to my nerves. I checked my hair in the spoons every five minutes awaiting her arrival.

"Where is she?" Just as I said that the front door flew open. Filling the club with cold wind, and snow.

"Aish! How can you guys make me come when the weather is like this?! I nearly got blown off my feet!" She yelled taking off her coat.

I rushed to her side. "Here let me help you." 

"Thanks Chansung-ah." She walked over to the cleaning supplies, and began sweeping.

"Wow, Lily you look so happy today." She hadn't stopped smiling even when she was complaining about the weather. Her smile was gorgeous.

"Well, I guess I can say because of you."

"Mwoh, what did I do?" Today was the perfect day to confess.

"It's really the advice you gave me."

"Well, actually I have something I wanted to say-"

"Because of your advice things between Doojoon, and I are amazing. I did what you told me. I told him exactly what came from the heart, and that got him to confess. He's breaking up with his girlfriend, and were going on our first date after I clean. That's why I kind of wanna hurry today." My heart broke inside of me. I felt so stupid for thinking she liked me back. All the signs I thought I saw were never really there. The long conversations we had. The occasional texts meant nothing to her. I was just a friend.

"That's great Lily, I'm happy for you." She came over, and wrapped her arms around me warming up my heart, and killing my soul at the same time. I wanted more of her. 

"Thank you Chansung, for everything." I couldn't take hearing her thank me for pushing her into another man's arms.

"..N-No problem." I patted her head awkwardly. "Go on. I'll clean up for today. Go on your date."

"Andwae! I can't do that. This is my responsibility."

"Gwaenchanha. It's not much today, it's just sweeping really. I'll tell the hyungs you got sick or something."

"Chincha?!"

"Ne. Hurry up, and go already." I chuckled.

"Aigoo, what did I do to deserve a friend like you?" She gave me another hug. "I'm gonna bring you a bunch of bananas on Monday." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and grabbed her coat. Her kiss felt like she was really smashing my heart into smaller pieces.

"Annyeong." I watched her leave, and with perfect timing Junho came downstairs with a giant smirk on his face.

"Aigoo! I saw that kiss. What exactly did you say to her?"

"Ani it wasn't like that. She has a boyfriend, so I couldn't confess."

"Mwoh?! Didn't you at least try winning her over?"

"No. She looked happy. I don't want to ruin that. Things might go well with this guy."

"Wah! I didn't know Chansung was a quitter! That's not the right reaction at all! You're supposed to feel a pit of jealousy boil up inside you. So much that you will stop at nothing until that girl is yours. Don't you feel that at all?"

"Hyung! That sounds terrible! I hope you've never felt that before!"

"Of course I have. Everyone has, it means you love that person."

"Or it means you have jealousy issues, and you're a selfish person who only considers your own feelings. Thanks hyung, but I think I'm going to enjoy Lily's happiness." I ran upstairs before Junho could fill my mind with anymore awful thoughts.

---------------------------

OMG!! I would've updated two hours ago if my computer hadn't spazzed and erased everything I wrote!!! Ugh soooo annoying. Anyway here is another update. I hope you enjoyed it enough to subscribe, and comment. Thnx to hellopanda23 for the subscription, and comment. I hope you know I don't hate A Pink because of how mean Naeun is lol, cuz I totally love them. Also thnx to bunnyxwarrior for the continued support. (p.s. IU, and K.Will songs are great fanfic writing music ;3 ). In the words of Gikwang bye-yeom.