Not Part Of The Plan

I Feel Something When You're Around

Naeun's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed to the five unfamiliar owners of MIROTIC. I was completely left in the dark about how things went with Lily. Hopefully I crushed her spirit as much as she crushed mine. "Junho oppa how did things go?" I took a seat next to him.

"Naeun-ah, I asked you to get Doojoon to come, not all of her friends. That made the situation worse. Lily was even crying." My heart felt as if it was going to burst with satisfaction. It was like opening presents on Christmas day, and not feeling one ounce of unhappiness.

"Geurae? I wish I was there?" I couldn't hide the smirk on my face.

"Yah, Naeun. We wanted to get Lily, and Chansung together, not completely embarass the girl. It's not like she was actually cheating on him." 

"Oppa! I thought we were on the same page here! We had to get rid of Lily." My voice raised a bit, and a few members were watching.

"Don't raise your voice at me! You obviously have other intentions here! I just wanted to make a friend happy!" He said even louder.

Chansung made his way over after hearing our entire conversation. "You...you were the reason Lily's friends came...?" He looked seconds away from snapping Junho's neck.

"Chansung-ah I only did it because I knew how crazy you were about her. I didn't know things would turn out like this I swear."

"Hyung!! How many times did I tell you to leave it alone! Just because she didn't like me back doesn't mean you had the right to sabotage her relationship! Now she doesn't even want to talk to me!" Chansung grabbed Junho by the collar. I had to do something, but I didn't want to stop watching the show.

"Yah! Chansung-ah. Don't get mad at Junho, I was the one who called all of her friends. He might've had good intentions, but I couldn't care less about your pathetic one sided love with that Lily, and I sure as hell don't care about her happiness either."

"Omo! Did you just swear! Yah!" One of the members with a thick accent, and long nose shouted in disbelief.

"You're not Lily's friend are you?" Chansung gaped releasing Junho's collar.

"Wah! You catch on quick." I smirked.

"I should have never trusted you." Junho said.

"Whatever, it's been fun here but if you'll excuse me Doojoon's waiting. Annyeong." I my heel, and stepped out into the cold.

Lily's POV

"Lily where have you been?! Didn't Danny tell you not to go outside with that cast??" My dad spat as I slammed the door behind me.

"I wasn't outside I went next door!" I lied.

"Yah! Geojitmaljima (don't lie) . I called Doojoon's mother and she told me both of you were gone. Junhyung, and Yoseob's parents said the same thing about them. You had to be outside!"

"Guerae! I was outside, but who cares?!? You need to stop being so over protective over me!! Aish!! I'm not gonna just drop dead one day like mom!!" Those harsh words flew out of me before I could stop them. I was channeling all of my frustration to my father, and I didn't mean to. What was worse was that I was saying things that I knew would hurt him the most. Anything involving my mom was a low blow.

"Dad...I didn't mean-" He rushed to his room, and slammed the door behind him. "Aish!" I limped to my room, and slammed the door as well.

This day was just getting worse, and worse. I hurt multiple people because of my stupid actions. Yoseob was right, I made terrible decisions. It's my fault this all happened. Even if Yoseob, and Dongwoon broke the chandelier I was the one who kept it all a secret. Looking back on it I should've just told them everything. I laid on my pillow, and was reminded of how only a few hours ago Doojoon, and I were sleeping peacefully by each others side. Just a few hours ago everything in my life was amazing, and now I was alone. 

"That's it!" After seeing I still had no unread texts I decided if Doojoon wasn't going to answer me I was going to make him. I struggled off my bed, and was going next door whether he wanted to see me or not.

Doojoon's POV

I couldn't take it anymore. My anger was subsiding, and I had to talk to Lily. In perfect timing I heard a knock on my door, and knew it had to be her.

"Come in Li-" In came Naeun with a bright smile.

"Oppa, I heard about what happened, are you alright?"

"Naeun what are you doing here?" I said reaching for a shirt to put over my wife beater.

"I came to comfort you. If anyone knows what a heart break feels like its me."

"Yup, I'm sure you have lots of experience with breaking hearts." She was beginning to look pathetic.

"Yah, don't be like that. I missed you so much, can't you see this is fate bringing you back into my arms?" She started scooting closer to me, and grabbed my hand.

"Naeun! I don't know if you're mistaken, but Lily, and I are gonna fix things so don't worry about me ok? You should get going now." I got up from my bed, but she pulled me back down next to her. "Yah!"

Just then there was a knock on the door, and Lily poked her head through. My heart stopped. No! Not now! Of all times she had to come now?! Why did this always happen?!?!?

"Oh...I-" I saw tears form in her already puffy eyes, and spill onto her red scratched cheeks.

"Lily this isn't what it looks like. Ugh! Can't you just sit so we can talk?! And can't you just leave!!" I said straight to Naeun who I now realized was inches from my face. 

"This is exactly what it looks like." She smirked before she place her lips to mine. 

"Yah!!" I yelled after I struggled to free my mouth from Nauen's grasp.

"Please don't let me get in your way." Lily said flatly before limping away.

"Dammit Naeun!! You ruin everything! You didn't even like me when we did go out, and now that I realized how much of a terrible cheater you are, you're coming onto me more than ever! Just get out of my life!!" Tears formed in her eyes, and even though I felt bad for making a girl cry, I didn't feel too bad for making that girl cry.

"Oppa, why are you so mean?"

"No! I'm not the mean one here! It's you, and has always been you! Just get out before I lose any bit of patience I have left!!!"

"But-"

"You're still not leaving?!?!" Finally she shuffled her feet in defeat, and left. I fell to the floor, and rested my arms on my knees as I leaned against my bed. "This can't be happening..."

-------------------------------------

Omg! I don't know why but every time I'm about to get Lily, and Doojoon to talk I chicken out, and create another problem. I guess it's because once they make up the story is basically over T_T aigoo so sad! My next story will be BAP, and Block B. Aish so many idol groups, and so little story ideas. Teehee plz comment, and subscribe, and thank you to all my subscribers, and commenters I really enjoy reading what you guys have to say. In the words of Gikwang byeyeom