# 1 Hated Girl In School

I Feel Something When You're Around

 "Ireona!" I was awoken by Doojoon slapping me with a pillow. "Yeobo! It's time for school."

"Yah! Just because you're my boyfriend now doesn't mean I hate that any less."

"Oh mian, is this better?" He brushed my hair out of my face, and kissed my cheek.

"Ne....that's better." I mumbled as I stretched under my covers.

"Yah, you're supposed to wake up from true loves kiss!"

"I'm up!" I popped out of my covers. "My prince!"

"Go get ready, we're gonna be late." He smiled.

"Ne."

We walked downstairs to meet Junhyung, and "Yoseob".

"Yah, why do you two look so different today? Did something happen this weekend?" Junhyung smirked.

"Ne" Doojoon raised his arm to show our fingers linked together.

"Omo! Naeun? You two are no longer together?!" Yoseob gasped.

"Aish it's a long story, I don't wanna talk about it." Doojoon acted "cool"

"Yah! What's the point in bringing it up, if you're not gonna explain?!" Junhyung frowned. "Aish I hate when people bring things up when they don't plan on telling me."

"Aigoo, hyung don't be mad." I cooed. We met up with Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Gikwang, and they all had the same reactions.

"Lily you might really need protecting today." Gikwang sighed.

"True, don't worry I'll have your back Lily." Hyunseung smiled.

"Guys I can take care of myself."

"Anniyo!" Dongwoon protested.

"Yah! If anyone's protecting Lily it's gonna be me!" Doojoon said putting his arm around me.

We got to school and my heart was pounding through my chest. All eyes were on Doojoon, and I. My bottom lip was gonna start bleeding soon from how hard I was biting down on it.

"Lily relax. I've got your back, if anyone bothers you just tell me." Doojoon whispered in my ear. I nodded my head, and watched as the entire hallway was full of people staring at me with daggers for eyes. Especially the girls. They hated me because everyone probably heard Naeun's side, but not mine.

 "Doojoon don't worry I'll make sure Lily's alright." Junhyung smiled noticing Doojoon's worried expression.

"Jeez it feels like Naeun accused Lily of murder." He took a look around him, and all eyes were on me. "Is there something you guys need?!?" He yelled to everyone.

"Doojoon-ah just ignore them." I tried to calm him.

"I can't stand ignorance!"

"Hyung let's go to class, huh?" Hyunseung tried distracting him. Reluctantly Doojoon followed Hyunseung, and they were gone.

"Ready to go Lily?"

"I have to get a book from my locker first."

"Geurae, kaja." Junhyung walked me to my locker, and when I opened it banana peels, empty milk cartons, and the core of apples fell to the floor. All of my things smelled of rotten fish. "What the hell?!" Junhyung gasped. I was so stupid! How could I forget to check my locker before I opened it?!

"Junhyung just forget it." I fished through the trash, grabbed my book and slammed my locker. I started walking to class.

Lily! How can you just forget that?! You have to report this!" He yelled catching up to me.

"Junhyung! For-get it!"

After class we met with the rest of the guys for lunch. "Let's go to the park and play soccer today. We haven't played it in a while."

"Hyung there's snow on the ground. I don't think that's possible." Yoseob laughed.

"Then how about we go to an arcade for a bit?" Gikwang suggested.  

"Ok!" They all said in unison. My heart pounded in my chest. It was Monday, and I had to go clean. How was I going to get out of this?

"Lily, waegeurae?" Dongwoon asked.

"Mwoh? Why do you think there's something wrong?"

"You're biting your lip." Hyunseung said matter of factly.

"Oh, I can't go to the arcade tonight..."

"Wae?" Doojoon asked. I hated lying to my friends, especially Doojoon.

"I'm visiting relatives today."

"Oh...what relatives? I never hear you talking about them." Doojoon looked suspicious.

"Um, my dad's cousins. We never talk about them, but we're going to their village today so I can't go..." Of all the things I could've come up with that was the stupidest thing that came out of my mouth! "Sorry guys..."

"That's alright Lily. I'll play a game of DDR for you." Junhyung smiled. 

"Thanks."

Naeun's POV (Pink for A PINK ^w^)

This had to be the worst day of my life. Not that getting dumped wasn't bad enough, but now I had to watch Lily, Doojoon walk around holding hands. I could die from embarassment!

"Naeun-ah! I'll help you get back at her." Eunji smiled widely. That girl would do anything to get on my good side. (Aigoo, this is so hard Eunji is my bias in A Pink T_T)

"Forget it Eunji, she'll get what she deserves." Just then I watched her say goodbye to her buddies, and head the opposite direction as them. "Just where is she going?" 

"What was that?"

"Nothing...I'll see you tomorrow Eunji I have somethings to do."

"Aigoo, it must be so hard seeing her with him, arasso. Be careful."

"Ugh, that girl is so stupid, I don't know why I hang out with her." Lily was standing on the corner watching Beast until they were out of sight, then she crossed the street. "Oh? Isn't her complex the other way? Just where is she going?" I jumped up from my seat on the bench, and kept a decent amount of space away from Lily as I followed her to wherever she was going.

After walking down many streets my face was almost frozen over from the cold wind, and my feet were so tired. "Forget it! She's going too far-" Just then she the street that lead to Hongdae. "What does she have to do here?" She entered club MIROTIC, the fanciest club there is. Why was she even allowed inside? "Aigoo, eotteoke?!" I had one foot inside, and the other on the sidewalk. Was it safe to go in? I got rid of my fear, and snuck inside. If Lily could go in so could I. The place was so big inside, I was awe struck. I almost forgot that I was not supposed to be seen. I hid behind a bar hoping no one would find me. That's when I heard her.

"Yah! Why is this place messier than usual?!" I stuck my head above the bar just enough for my tiny eyes to see what was going on.

"Sorry Lily, we had a few girls over last night." A buff man grinned.

"Chansung-ah? You partied with girls on a school night?!" It looked like Lily was friends with all these guys.

"Ani. I was stuck watching, I mean studying upstairs." The tall one with a big nose laughed. There was no way he was still in school. He was huge.

"Lily! Are you still going out with that dude?" A scary looking man with bright red hair yelled.

"Hyung, isn't that personal?" Chansung asked.

"It's ok Chansung-ah. Yes Junho I still go out with Doojoon.

"That's a shame." Junho sighed. I could tell he was kind of obnoxious.

"Mwoh?!" Lily charged over to him, but Chansung grabbed her wrist.

"Lily, don't pay attention to hyung. He just has a sick sense of humor." They were hugging. I couldn't believe what I saw. Lily was cheating on Doojoon already!! I at least waited a while! 

"Alright you guys had your fun, let Lily get back to cleaning. Chansung you have homework to do, right?" The buff one said in a deep husky voice.

"Can't I do it down here. I always keep Lily company."

"Fine, just get it done." I saw enough. I couldn't beleive I was going to win Doojoon back with this information. Lily wasn't such a nice person after all. And she always made me feel like a terrible person. Huh! Look at her. She was a janitor at a club that she had no business being in, and she was dating one of the rich owners on the side. Probably for money. I closed my eyes for a second, and ended up taking a nap behind the bar.

"Yah!! What are you doing in our club!!" I was awoken by the fire red hair guy. I was so scared I felt like crying. I jumped onto my feet, and saw that Lily had already left. 

"Umm...."

"Who are you?! Are you a runaway, because this isn't a place you can crash!" I had to get out of this mess before the other guys came downstairs. Instantly tears ran down my face. I was able to turn them on and off. 

"I'm s-so sorry! I j-just don't kn-know what to do anymore! Th-that girl took everything fr-from me!!" I cried loudly.

"Yah, no need for tears, come sit down." He led me to a table, and offered me some water. "What's the problem, are you homeless?"

I shook my head. "Are you hurt?" I shook my head. "Then what's wrong with you?! You look too young to have any real problems.'' 

I up some fake snot, and decided to tell him the reason I was there. "Li-Lily! She took everything from me! I don't know what to do anymore! I was gone for a week, and when I came back she stole my one true love! Doojoon was my boyfriend first!" His jaw dropped.

"You're telling that boyfriend Lily talks about used to be yours?!"

"Ne. She stole him right from under me, and I followed her today to talk about it, but when I saw where she went I got scared, and fell asleep behind your bar." He was quiet for a while.

"What's your name?"

"N-Naeun. Son Naeun."

"Well Son Naeun I'm Lee Junho, and I think I might know how I can get your boyfriend back, and make everyone happy."

"Chincha? Eotteoke?"

"This is what we're gonna do......"

-------------------

Omo! Lily better watch her back! Naeun is about to strike! Teehee, I hope you liked the update. Plz subscribe, and comment. In the words of Gikwang bye-yeom. (p.s. I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR EXO'S DEBUT APRIL 9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAMA FTW XD!!! )