It's Over

I Feel Something When You're Around

I raced home to go on my first date with Doojoon. Even though we've been friends for as long as I can remember, and have gone everywhere humanly possible going on this date meant everything to me. I wanted it to be perfect. 

"Yah Lily! Why are always in a rush these days? You go out almost everyday." Yujin stopped me as I made my way to the elevator.

"Maybe you're just falling asleep on the job less." I smirked.

"Mwoh? When have you seen me sleeping? When?"

"Chill out I'm only joking, by the way have you seen Doojoon's...girlfriend come by at all?" It was hard calling her his girlfriend, but Yujin wouldn't have known her by her name anyway. For some reason he jumped out of his chair when I asked.

"Th-that girl that always comes up with him sh-she isn't his cousin?"

"Mwoh? Eww no! They are not related at all. Why do you ask?"

"Naeun, she's been seeing me for weeks." It took a while for the words to transfer through to my brain, and when it did I felt dizzy.

"Andwae! She's been seeing you?! "

"Mwoh? What's so ridiculous about that!? Didn't I tell you about all the girls I met through this job?"

"Yeah, but I didn't think you meant pretty girls. I guess it doesn't matter anymore, does it?"

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing, umm I'm gonna go upstairs now-"

"Wait Lily!" Yujin ran out from behind his desk, and fell to his knees. "If you're going to tell Doojoon the truth, please leave my name out of it."

"I'm sure he's not gonna care, trust me."

"Please don't say my name! Have you seen that guys calfs? One kick and BANG! I'm dead." He cried.

"Get up! Grow a backbone." It was hard keeping my laughs inside. I made my way up to my floor, and hesitantly knocked on Doojoon's front door.

"Oh annyeong Lily! I've missed you lately. You haven't been coming over as often." Doori smiled. Ever since my field trip into her closet I felt so awkward around ger. It was as if I didn't even really know her.

"Oh. Yeah, some things have come up. Is Doojoon home?"

"I just got home, but check his room, and see if you find him." She smiled letting me in. I shuffled over to his room, and put my ear to his door.

"Oppa how can you do this to me?"

"Naeun-ah let's stop pretending you care. I'm sorry for how things have turned out, but I can't help how I feel."

"What are you talking about? How you feel is you love me! That's what you're supposed to feel!!"

"You have no control over how I am supposed to feel! I don't even have control over that! Things just happen, and you have to deal with them! I'm sure you will find the right guy someday, but it's not me-" I heard a slap, and Doojoon was silent.

"Don't give me that line! I don't want to hear it! You know good and well you're doing this because of that man stealer Lily! I bet she did her work while I was gone! You're a cheater!" She screamed.

I turned the door knob as fast as possible, and ran inside. I was not going to let her call him a cheater when she had no right to call someone else that name.

"Naeun! What gives you the right?"

"Excuse me?" She had a crazy look in her eyes. One that I've never seen the many times she put her hands on me. Her nostrils were flared larger than normal. My courage faultered for a second, but when I took a look at Doojoon's red cheek I gained it back.

"I said what gives you the right....to call him a cheater? Haven't you been doing the same thing to him for weeks with Yujin downstairs?"

"Mworago?" Even though she was playing innocent I could see the fear in her eyes. "Geojitmaljima!!"

"Yujin may be many things, but he is not a malicious person. He wouldn't make up a lie that could hurt someone. For someone like you who does nothing but stomp on other people, this isn't something I wouldn't expect from you."

"Naeun is this true?" I saw tears form in Doojoon's eyes. Whether out of anger, or pain I didn't know.

"Naeun, just tell the truth already. Tell him how you used to hit me when no one was around, tell him how you never really loved him. It's clear to everyone already, whats the point of keeping up the lies. It's over."

This trigered something in her because the next second Naeun pounced on me. Her nails scratched into my face with one hand, and the other pulled my hair. I pushed her off me, and began pulling her hair seeing that I gained the upper hand. Doojoon pulled me off of her, but not before Naeun got one good kick at my stomach. I in a big breath of air that seemed to be escaping me. "Naeun! Michyeoseo?!" Doojoon yelled. His room door flew open. Doori came in to find out what the big commotion was.

"What the heck is going on in here?!" She screamed seeing Naeun, and I's state.

"Nothing" I growled spitting blood into the garbage.

"Naeun-ah let me help you get cleaned up." Doori reached for her hand, but she snatched it away.

"Anniyo! I don't need your help!" She grabbed her bag, and stormed out.

"Oh unnie I found Doojoon by the way." I joked wiping away a strip of blood that was running down my cheek.

"Lily, is this why you had the band-aid on your face before?" Doojoon questioned.

I nodded my head. "Don't worry about it though. I'm fine her scratches never really hurt they just tend to leave a mark." 

Doojoon pulled a box out from his desk, inside were band-aids, and wipes. "Babo, why didn't you tell me this before. All of this could have been avoided." He said wiping away the blood, and placing a band-aid on my cut.

"You loved her too much."

"I loved the person I thought she was, not the person she turned out to be." He put down the first aid kit, and traced my cuts with his finger. "She lied to me, you would never do that." He kissed my forehead, then kissed my wounds.

My heart filled with guilt. He still didn't know about my 'part time job' no one did. "Doojoon I-"

"Shh..I love you Lily."

"I love you too." Our lips were barely touching. I could feel his breath on my skin. I wanted to kiss him so much, but I couldn't. "Doojoon."

"mm?"

"I just spit blood, I don't think you wanna kiss me." I surpressed a laugh.

"...True."

"I'm gonna go get changed, and then we can go on our date."

"Good." He gave me a peck on my nose before I got up. "Lily?"

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to say you looked sooo hot fighting over me like that." He smirked.

"Yah! Don't get used to it!" I punched his arm.

--------------------

Aigoo I'm tired its 2:00 am. I hope you liked the update and ggodnight. In the words of Gikwang bye-yeom.