Never Tell A Girl She's Moody

I Feel Something When You're Around

The next day all of us were so tired we didn't even bother going over anyone's house. Unfortunately for me I didn't get any sleep at all, and even though I was dyeing of sleepiness my eyes still wouldn't shut. I was still thinking about what happened. Half of me didn't want to sleep because then I would wake up thinking it was a dream. It was already 12 in the afternoon and I hadn't moved from my spot on my bed. The part of the sheets where Doojoon sat was still smoothed out.

"Lily are you going to waste your day away? Get dressed or something, do some studying." My dad burst my door open. He hated it when I had a lazy day. It didn't exist in his mind.

"Oh I'm curious yeah!! Sajin sok nega, sungan misojyeo! Oh! Wae?!" I picked up my phone.

"Yobeoseyo?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Junho. My heart started pounding in my chest. Any thought of those six guys reminded me of what a liar I was.

"Ne?" I croaked.  

"Hi Lily! Are you busy?"

"Why...?"

"Just answer the question."

"Yeah. I have studying to do."

"Perfect so you're free. Come over to the club, you have some forms to fill out."

"Did you not here me? I said. Have to study-"

"I'll see you soon annyeong." He hung up.

"Ugh! Such a jerk!" I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. After I washed away of my long night of cold sweats, I pulled on a hoodie, some basketball shorts, my sneakers and grabbed my skateboard. 

"Dad! I'm going to the park!" From now on when I had to go clean I was going with some type of ball, textbook or my skateboard. That would make the lie believable. I took a step into the hallway, and ran into Doojoon. My heart jumped into my throat, and I couldn't say a word. My mind traced back to last night, and I started blushing.

"Hey Lily." By the look on his face I could tell he was thinking about the same thing. The awkwardness between us was too much to handle.

"Doojoon about last night I-"

"Oppa, let's go." Naeun came out of his dorm, and I was brought back to reality. Last night was clearly a mistake, and I was stupid enough to think that it meant something to him.

"Oh. Sorry." I ducked my head, and ran to the elevator. All guys were jerks. Even my best friend. I guess that's all I would ever be to him, the best friend.

"Lily. What's with the long face?" Yujin asked from behind his desk.

"Not now Yujin I'm not in the mood."

"Well whatever it is, just get over it and you'll be fine." For once Yujin was making sense, but no matter how much it hurt to see Doojoon with Naeun it was out of the question to get over him. He meant too much to me, and I would wait for him. Once outside I rode my skateboard to Hongdae. It was almost impossible finding MIROTIC during the day. It looked different without crowds of people in the streets.

"Ah here it is!" I smiled as picked up my skateboard. I opened the front door, and walked inside.

"SURPRISE!" I almost fell to the floor. Confetti wacked me in the face, and all of 2pm were smiling and wore kitty ears. Junho was holding a small cake.

"We felt bad for how things went last night. We were all a little drunk, and wouldn't normally be so unforgiving." Chansung smiled.

"So I don't have to clean?!" I got my hopes up.

"No way. A debts a debt, but we're not really jerks." Taecyeon laughed.

"Oh..gomabseubnida." I let out a small smile.

"Can we eat the cake now?! I'm dyeing." Wooyoung whined. We grabbed chopsticks and started digging in.

"Lily. You look really different today. I almost thought we surprised the wrong person." Nichkhun said.

"Mwoh? Oh well last night I wasn't myself. Those weren't even my clothes. This is basically what my entire closet looks like." I said pointing at my hoodie.

"I think it's nice." Chansung smiled.

"Thanks." I was so busy smiling like a dork, that when I went to put my cup on the table I actually dropped it in midair. I jumped onto my knees, and tried to clean up the spill.

"Aigoo." Chansung raced over to help me.

"Gwaenchanha, it was my fault." I looked up to find Chansung staring into my eyes. It felt like time stopped at that moment. I couldn't stop the smile that grew on my face.

"Wah...your eyes are..."

"Green I know. I get it from my mom."

"beautiful." My face was probably a deep shade of red already.

"Yah! Chansung-ah can I have your cake?" Junsu snapped us out of our trance.

"Anni! I'm gonna eat that." He jumped up, took his seat, and stuffed his face. I did the same besides stuff my face. 

"Lily why don't you tell us about yourself, where do you work?" Taec smiled toothily.

"Work?" Holy I almost forgot they didn't know I was still in high school.

"Yeah..work." He said again.

"Umm, I'm a full time student." Yay, I'm not completely lyeing. 

"Really? Which school do you go to?" Khun asked.

"...Seoul-dae..." Everyones jaw dropped.

"Chincha? You must be a genious! You don't even look over 18!" Wow, Wooyoung was good at guessing.

"So, your my noona?" Chansung grinned.

"How so?" 

"Don't tell anyone, but our Chansung is still in high school." Taec grinned. I nearly choked on my food. I gasped for air that wouldn't come.

"Lily, are you ok?" Junho asked.

"N-Ne, I just never would have guessed...you're freaking huge!" The table filled with laughter.

"We know." They all chuckled.

"What grade?"

"I graduate this year." They way he was saying it to me was like he really meant I'm all yours next year noona.

"Good, if only you knew I was really a high school student too." I said under my breath.

--Next day after school--

Not only were things awkward between Doojoon, and I but we stopped talking to eachother completely.

"Lily, can you stay after with me today? I really hate Algebra 2!" Dongwoon asked.

"Sorry, I'm busy."

"What?! But you always help me with math?"

"I said I'm busy!" I wasn't in the best mood. Thanks to Doojoon.

"Oh, sorry." Dongwoon rushed down the hall leaving me at my locker.

"Ugh" I saw Naeun, and Doojoon holding hands, and my heart dropped. I was officially in my emo phase thanks to him. How could he even hold hands with her so happily after he kissed me? How could he kiss me, then go hold hands with her?!? None of it was right. The rest of the guys joined me at my locker, minus Dongwoon who probably hated me for being so rude.

"Hey Lily." Hyunseung said with a head nod.

"Hi." I growled shoving books into my locker.

"What's up with you, jeez, you've been so moody all day" Gikwang frowned.

I snapped. "What's wrong with me?!? Well for one I have jerks for friends like you guys I have no more free time because of you!!" I pointed at Yoseob. "And some people just don't care about anyone but themselves, and don't consider other peoples feelings!!!"

"Lily. Is it that time of the month?" Gikwang whispered. Next thing I knew Junhyung was holding me back from punching Gikwang's face in.

"Lily just chill!!" By now the entire hallway was watching the show I just put on. I shoved him off of me grabbed my bag, and headed for the exit. I caught Doojoon's eye before I left, and if it were possible to kill with looks Doojoon would've been 6 feet under already.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading plz subscribe eep I have so much planned for this fanfic ^_^ In the words of Gikwang bye-yeom.