....Yes, I'm A Girl

I Feel Something When You're Around

 The next morning I was awoken by  Doojoon. "Yah! Ireona!" He said smashing a pillow on my face. Every morning he came to my apartment, and the two of us went downstairs to get Junhyung, and Yoseob. Most times I made sure I was up before he got there for this particular reason. "Rise and-"

"Yah, I'm up! I'm up!" I yelled grabbing the pillow before he brought it on my face.  "What are you doing here so early?" I grumbled.

"Early? We have to leave in 5 minutes." I checked my clock, and saw that he was right. I slept in.

"Omo! Why didn't you wake me earlier?!" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"You look so cute when you sleep, how could I ruin that?" I hated when he said those things to me. I know he meant them as a friend, but I still felt a tug at my heart. "By the way what happened to your face?" He asked poking my cheek. His face was inches from mine as he leaned closer to me. I lost all consciousness when he touched my cheek. It was like a ball of energy shot from his finger tips through my skin. "Can I take it off?"

I was snapped back to reality when he began pealing the band aid. "Andwae! It's not healed yet."

"What happened?"  

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"I ran into a sharp pole..."

*SILENCE*

"No seriously." He laughed.

"Forget it! I need to get ready. Ka! Ka!" I said pushing him through the door so I could change. I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and hair. After struggling through my school uniform I grabbed my bag, and headed to the living room.

"Oh that was fast." Doojoon said getting off the couch.

"Yeah I know. Come on." We rushed to the front door, put our sneakers on, and were about to leave-

"Lily! Wait!" My dad rushed out from the kitchen. "I made you, and Doojoon lunch." He brought over two lunch packages with three different foods for each one.

"Dad why did you make so much?" I gaped.

"It's nothing this one is just rice, this is bulgogi, and some kimchi." He smiled identifying each container.

"Abba, stop packing such big lunches for me. There's never any left for you-"

"Gamsahamnida abbeonim." Doojoon grabbed our lunches, and bowed. "Kaja Lily." He grabbed my arm, and dragged me through the door.

"Yah! What was that? Why did you take the lunch?!" I protested as we went to Junhyung's dorm.

"Your being rude. He made it for us, just say thank you, and leave."

"Yeah, but whenever he packs these lunches, he never makes anything for himself, and doesn't eat lunch at work." I sighed.

"...oh, now I kinda feel bad.."

"Exactly."

"Hey guys it's about time you came. I was about to leave....heehee nice couples lunch. I'm sure Naeun is gonna be thrilled." He laughed. We looked down, and realized my dad wrapped our lunches in matches cloth.

--At School--

"Everyone open your text books to page 148, and take out yesterday's assignment." Mr. Choi said to the class. Junhyung raised his hand.

"I don't have my text book, or the assignment." He said cooly. This brought out the whispers of all the girls in the class.

"Aigoo! He's such a rebel!"

"Omo I hope he shares my text book!"

"Well that's neither a surprise, or my problem. Find someone to share with." Mr. Choi frowned. Every girl's eyes were glued on him as he strolled over to my desk "forced" asked my seat partner to switch seats with him, and slid into his seat. All while maintaining a cool attitude.

"Why didn't you ask for my homework if you weren't going to do it? I even came to your dorm!" I whisper yelled.

"That's no fun I like seeing the vein pop on Mr. Choi's forehead." He grinned. "So Yoseob, and I decided what we're doing Saturday night."

"Oh your cool. What we're going to an arcade, or going to the mall like always?"

"Nope. We're going to Hongdae."

"Hahaha your funny! Do you really think my dad is gonna go for that?! Good luck."

"Who says you have to tell him?"

"Ahh I get where your going with this, and I'm telling you now I'm not-" Before I could finish my sentence Junhyung whipped out seven fake IDs. "No no no, and did I mention No!"

"Come on Lily, you could totally pass as an adult, the only problem is Yoseob, but we can figure something out."  I snatched the IDs, and examined each one. I had to admit they were pretty legit. If I didn't know it was a fake I would've been fooled too.

"Kim Geunshin? My name is definitely Lily Song, and I am not an organ donor."

"I know that! It's fake remember. Here just keep it, and think about it, ok?"

"Whatever.." I stashed the ID in my pocket, and got ready to leave for lunch.

"I'll meet you at the table I have to go to my locker." I told Junhyung. I made it to my locker, and opened it. As soon as I did dozens of eggs fell out, and cracked open on the floor. "Really funny guys!" I yelled to the on lookers. It wasn't the first time. I was used to getting pranked. Mostly by jealous girls who didn't have the guts to talk to Beast, and wished they knew them like I did.  The guys were unaware of this of course. They would feel bad for me, and I hated pity. I grabbed the eggs that didn't fall out, and threw them away. Luckily my lunch was untouched.

"Hey Lily what took you so long?" Gikwang asked as I joined them.

"I went to the bathroom-"

"Hey guys!" Doojoon joined, holding hands with Naeun.

"Wah! You two have matching lunches?" Hyunseung noticed.

"Yeah my dad made them. I told him I didn't want it but-"

"Well if you don't want it, then I'll take it!" Dongwoon started digging in.

"Yah! I'm still gonna eat it, aish, you can have some not all." I said snatching it back. "By the way is Junhee feeling better?"

"Yeah she's alright." Junhyung waved off.

"What happened to her?" Gikwang asked with a mouth full.

"Don't ask!" Yoseob insisted.

"Now we have to know." Hyunseung whined.

"It's not a big deal guys, she got her period." The whole table started coughing up food except for Naeun, and I.

"We shouldn't have asked." Dongwoon grumbled looking like he was going to be sick.

"Guys! Chincha, what's so terrible about it?! You're really overreacting!" It was starting to annoy me.

"Lily your a girl..." I had no idea why Yoseob ended that sentence in a kind of question.

"....yes I'm a girl." I answered. My patience was wearing thin.

"So you get...that too?" I face palmed at how stupid these guys sounded.

"yeah"

"That's so weird!! I never pictured you...I mean I never thought you...well I never saw you as-" If I let Gikwang finish his sentence I was going to do something I would regret.

"Shutup...just stop talking." I said trying to collect any calmness I had left.

"Lily, did your dad pack any eggs todays?" Naeun asked. I knew it was her who put them in my locker.

"No. I wish he did though. I love eggs. I could eat them everyday." I actually wasn't too fond of them, but she had to think that she wasn't getting a rise out of me.

"Well, I'm going to meet up with a few friends to do homework. Annyeong~" She gave Doojoon a peck on the lips. I could my cheeks burn in anger, my heart crack right down the middle. Just seeing them kiss, I couldn't understand why it hurt so much. Why did it have to be Doojoon? Why couldn't I get over him, and just move on?

"Lily waegeurae?" Junhyung asked.

"Anni, gwaenchani...I'm just not that hungry anymore..." I tried to pretend like it didn't bother me, but how long could I keep it up?

"Is it what Gikwang said about you-"

"NO! I said I'm fine so drop it already!" I layed my head down on the table.

"If it makes you feel better, I can totally picture you having your period." Doojoon whispered as he scooted next to me. He always knew what to say, and how to make me laugh.

"Yeah, that makes me feel loads better." I chuckled. 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Hope you enjoyed it plz subscribe, and comment, and maybe leave me suggestions on what you think should happen next. In the words of Gikwang bye-yeom.