Chapter 2

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER TWONICHKHUN'S POV 


The boys were in the alley right away, hearing the agonizing screams. They were dumbfounded by the scene before them. A dead body with a missing head against the wall. They realized the dead from his clothes, and their eyes flared a crimson red. Whenever vampires get angry or sad, their eyes change color, showing their displease. They looked to the girl, who's gun was still aiming at the now missing headed body. Her face had no emotions. None except one. Satisfaction. Slowly, she turned her head to the vamps, smirk visible in the dim lights.

"I'll let you guys off, just so you can experience the pain." She spatted.

The boys were on her in an instant, clawing and biting at her. She was fast though, too fast for a normal human being. More girls started to appear, but they were still outnumbered. They were able to get the boys off the girl when they threatened us with their guns, which contained the special bullets. Wooyoung was pinned against the wall by a petite looking girl. One of her hands holding a knife was pointed at Wooyoung's throat, and her other hand with a gun, pushing into Wooyoung's slowly developing abs. Between Chansung and Taecyeon was a girl with short hair, both her hands with guns, one pointing at Chansung, and the other towards Taecyeon. Being between the two giants made her look utterly tiny. As for Junho, he was in a relatively similar position as Wooyoung. He was against the wall, in a hugging position with the girl. Her arm went around her, gun facing Junho thuogh she couldn't see behind her.

As for me, even though i was watching everything happen, and not doing any attacking, i suddenly felt something hard pressed up near my waist. I hear the shuffling the girl was making as she stood on tiptoes, and whispered into my ear.

"I'll come back for you guys soon. Don't worry."

"Unnie. Do we kill them too?" The girl who had Wooyoung locked asked the short haired girl. The short haired girl looks toward me, which probably means shes asking the person holding me captive.

"Let them be. I already killed one of them. Let them experience the pain." I can hear Chansung grit his teeth as these heartless words sounded the alley.

"Nana. Don't be so cruel." I can see the short haired girl say with full concern written in her eyes. So the girl's name was Nana. We'll definitely remember it.

"Just kill all of them!! I want to see them drowning in their own puddle of blood." The girl in Junho's arms seethed.

"Krystal! Stop it." The short haired girl reprimanded her. She seemed to be the nicest out of these girls, even thuogh she looked the oldest, and coldest.

Before they can reach an agreement on our outcomes, i heard a cellphone ring. The petite looking girl took out her phone, letting us be able to catch a glimpse of her face.

"Yobosaeyo," she said, sounding rather cutely. "Uh- deh deh."

Everyone continued to listen on the conversation, seeing her nod her head a little, before hanging up.

"Girls. Move out. New targets to get rid of."

Looking around us, i see the girls nod at each other, before disappearing in a flash. How were they able to move so quickly? I continued to just stand there, as i watched Taecyeon throw Junsu's body over his shoulders, and disappear along with the others right behind him. Wooyoung was the last one, and walked up to me, giving me a pat. Not bothering to reply to his show of concern, i dashed after the others, with him right behind. I've felt this pain before. I've felt it before. I've lost my heart way long ago. But why am i still crying inside?

NANA POV
BANG
The shot rang through my ears, and when i see the headless body, i smirked in content. Another vampire gotten rid of. From the corner of my eye, i watched the man witness what happened to one of the boys. He looked emotionless, despite watching one of the vamps get shot right in the head.

Tch. All vampires are just cold blood thirsty creatures. None of them deserve to live. NONE. They should all rot in hell. Get shot a dozen times and feel the agony of being ripped to the heart. They should see how it feels to want to just die, and end the torturous treatment. They were the reason i was all alone. With no one to care, or love. To have to feel the same pain twice. To lose someone important to me twice.

FLASHBACK

"Jin Ah. Find some place to hide." My mother frantically urged me as she layed on the flooor, blood flowing out every part of her body. Her neck, her arms, her legs. There was banging on the door, and painful screaming as the vampires seep their teeth deep into the victim's neck or which ever body part they got hold of.

"GO! HURRY!"

I scurried onto my feet, running behind the big tv. In a moment, the door collapsed, and a group of vampires, blood dripping from their fangs, approached my mother. Her eyes screamed fear, yelling HELP. But no one could help us. Inside this big mansion, all the maids, servants, guests, anyone, was dry of their blood. I watched as the vampires grabbed onto her, and dug into every part of her body. Anywhere their teeth could meet the skin. She was screaming in pain, eyes full of desperation, as she looked at me in the hiding spot.

I would never ever forget those eys. The way they pleaded in desperation. I covered my mouth with my hands, preventing any sounds to come out. After what seemed like a long time, they finally left, my mother's body laying pale and lifeless on the carpet. I slowly crawled over to my mother, and turned her body around so i could see her face for the last time. More tears spilled when my eyes met her face. Her face contorted into pain. Her eyes wide open, still showing the desperation. I shook her lightly, having that little hope as a little girl that she would get up. I shook and shook. But she was still cold, and lifeless. I slowly closed her eyes, trying to make her look somewhat peaceful when she died. Before i can proceed with anything else, i hear another group of people charging up the mansion stairs, all around. I heard talking, saying something like If you find any of them, kill them. Don't let any of them live. I ran over to the small table, and grabbed the knife from the fruit plate. I aimed it at the door, only thinking of killing the next person that stepped through the door. I watched as a woman, dressed differently from the blood creatures from before, gazed around the room, and when her eyes fell upon me, her eyes softened.

She took a step foward, trying to close our distance, but i took another step back.

"STAY AWAY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, moving the knife frantically all around, trying to get her to back off.

"Darling, its alright. I'm not a vampire."

"Vampire?" I repeated.

"The blood , blood thristy animals."

"Vampires." I repeated for the second time.

"Yes. They're the bad guys. We are the good guys. We get rid of the bad guys.'

"Good guy?" I questioned her again. She nodded her head, and i dropped my knife, running into her open arms. I cried heavily, and she brought me home.. I was treated as her own. But i would never feel the same feeling of being loved by my biological mother. They were the reasons i don't have any other blood related family. And just as i was starting to forget it little by little, i come home one day to find my second mother lying lifeless, just like my real mother on the wooden floor. Small marks were visible on her neck, and everywhere was a mess.

Unlike my first mother, she can actually fight, since she was part of DeVamp Co. There were signs of fighting, amd from the mark on her neck, i confirmed it was the same bloood lusting animals. But this time, it was only one. My fists whitened as i clenched them, anger and vengence taking over my mind once again. I grab my mother's phone in a locked drawer, and dialed her boss's number. She had warned me before that if she died, her boss would know what to do with me. But im not calling him for help. Im calling him to join his corporation. That was the day, i vowed to rid the world of any vampires. Even if it takes me my life.



AUTHOR'S NOTES
...


layout cr. inspiration.