Special Chapter

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted:December 31, 2013
 

CHAPTER FOURVamped Christmas Time 


Yah!! Stop stealing the food!" Jieun yelled at Wooyoung who was off eating to the side while everyone else was busy preparing for the feast. He only rolled his eyes at her then turned towards the fireplace, ignoring her.

Jieun becomes irked from this and stomps over to him, stealing his plate away from him. "Hey! Thats my food!" 

"Well it no longer is until you get your fatass up and help prepare the christmas party."

"We have enough people to help, theres nothing that I can possibly do." Wooyoung pointed towards the individuals in the living room. Junho and Chansung were hanging up the decorations, while Minho was entertaining Krystal sitting on the couch at the same time decorating the tree. Jieun looked into the kitchen when Wooyoung pointed his fingers and saw Eunjung trying her best to cook while Taecjung was bothering her from the side. Eunjung could only laugh at Taecyeon's childishness, failing to keep her annoyed expression on.

Just when Wooyoung was about to steal his plate back from Jieun, the door ranged. "There. Now you have something to do. Go get the door."

Wooyoung made funny faces, mimicking Jieun while he walked over to the door. "Ow!" Wooyoung turned around when he felt something hit his head just when he reached towards the knob. 

I'm not stupid Wooyoung. I can completely sense you making wierd faces and mimicking my words. Jieun rolled her eyes at the immature older before setting his plate on the table then walked over to Minho and helped him with the trees, at the same time nagging Krystal to also get up from the sofa.

Wooyoung wanted so badly to start a fight right then and there but it was Christmas so everyone promised all fights aside until they next meet.

After a string of curses left his mouth, he opened the door to see Nana and Nichkhun hand in hand, each holding a cake. 

Wooyoung rolled his eyes upon the sight. "Jeez This bonding thing is getting into too much of your heads." 

"Now now. Don't be jealous Woo. I'm sure Jieun would come around to your feelings soon." Nichkhun tuanted, causing Wooyoung's eyes to widen. 

"Pft! Me? And her? Yeh. Sure. I want to die before I can taste the sweetest bloods on earth."

"You know what they say, Wooyoung. The more you hate, the more you love." Nana interjected, causing Wooyoung's eyes to widen even more, if that was even possible.

"I really don't understand why you guys are trying to torture me with the mere though of me and her together." Wooyoung mumbled while Nichkhun and Nana walked past him, setting the cakes onto the table.

Wooyoung continued mumbling about how this was impossible while walking over to the table where he watch Jieun put his plate. "Ugh whatever. Just ignore all these idiots and back to eating." 

Wooyoung picked up the fork, stabbing it into the fresh made duboki, Taecyeon just brought out with the command of Eunjung. 

Jieun, who was laughing at Minho's fail attempts at trying to get Krystal to laugh turned her eyes to see Wooyoung eating before everyone else again. *Aish this pabo.*

She scampered over and knocked Wooyoung's head again, right before he was able to put the rice cake in his mouth. 

"Aish! Would you stop hitting me?!?!?! Why are you only bothering me?!?!"

"Well maybe because you are the only one not helping and yet have the nerves to steal food."

"I don't see you helping out either. All you keep doing is yelling at me about eating before everyone else."

"Look everyone made a promise to put all fights aside today but I have a limit you brat. Make me anymore angry and I swear, I will go grab my knifes and chop you into pieces."

Wooyoung smirked. "I was waiting for you to say that. Besides if I was a brat, then what are you?"

Jieun was just about to yell at him, but the others, seeing the fight getting more intense, all were about to take action and split up the two before Eunjung carried a big pot of soup out.

"Seawood Soup ready!! And that is the last of the dishes. Time to eat!" She screamed loudly, hoping to ease the tension between Wooyoung and Jieun.

Everyone ran towards the table, forgetting about the two and shoved them as they ran for the food.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Jeez!! Its just foood! And I thought you vampires don't need it!" Jieun yelled as she rubbed her soar arm that had been ran into too many times. 

"Yah. You okay?" Wooyoung asked surprising both of them. "Ya, Yah!" He stuttered. "Don't think too much of this. I just don't want you to prevent me from eating any longer."

Jieun rolled her eyes at Wooyoung's 'logic'. Embarassed by his actions, Wooyoung dashed over to the table where he quickly sat down and tried to cover his red face. Jieun arrived at the table after another few seconds and everyone dug into the food. 

Minho was busy picking food for Krystal while invountarily, Nana and Nichkhun wiped off the sauce on each others lips. Junho and Chansung were looking at all the 'couples' and then made crying faces. "I guess its only us." Junho said as he wiped off the invisible tear. 

"Yeh. Its just us." Chansung dramatically picked up a napkin and blew into it while Junho put some more food in his plate.

The others rolled their eyes and laughed at the ridiculous duo. Eunjung then began giving them food, causing Taecyeon to pout.

The dinner was filled with ruckus and noise, laughter sounded throughout the room. It was finally time for the cake and Nichkhun and Nana brought it over from the end of the table.

"Let's take a picture before we eat the cake," Eunjung suggested, earning some discontents and scoffs while others screamed with enthusiasm.

The group made funny poses and faces during the camera roll. The crowd rushed towards the camera when Minho went to fetch it. In the first picture, Jieun was pinching Wooyoung's cheeks while Minho made Krystal smile by manually pushing her lips upward. Nana and Nichkhun made a heart sign together. Taecyeon and Eunjung had their arms spread out with a smile. Chansung and Junho had wide smiles on their faces making the good sign.

In the second picture, Wooyoung and Jieun were doing the mehrong at each other. Taecyeon was trying to act cute, causing Eunjung to roll her eyes. Nana and Nichkhun made a bigger heart with their arms this time instead of hands. Junho and Chansung were facing Krystal, Junho's finger wanting to poke her while Minho glared at them and protectively put his arm around Krystal's neck.

When they all were done guffing over the pictures, they moved back to the cake. Nana cut the cake with the help of Nichkhun while the others watched it was drooling lips. The night soon ended after endless laughter, bickering, wrestling, game playing. 

"We'll see you guys in the next real update!!" All of them shouted towards the camera that had been recording all their movements throughout the party.



AUTHOR'S NOTES
Happy holidays and merry christmas guys!!! I decided to make it this instead of a dark and sad chapter for the next update. Hehehehe. Heres the cast wishing you happy holidays too! Btw, I rushed some of it because dinner was about to start for me LOLOL. 

4155230543_643ca9ee4b.jpg533534_459356100793320_1767982141_n.jpgtara+eunjung+santa+%25282%2529.jpgtumblr_mfcfbvKsJa1s0gg0to1_500.jpgkrystal_christmas_by_varmp-d4k2wie.pngm1.PNGtumblr_mfldkhOemm1rkuokko1_500.jpg

And I have to add in Sehun. Hes my bias afterall LOLOLOL.


layout cr. inspiration.