Chapter 12

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOURUnknown POV 


Taecyeon and Eunjung finally slowed down when they lost track of the men as they slipped into a broken shack. Both began panting with their heads hung low, hands on their thighs and sweat dripping onto the floor, forming small puddles.

Eunjung's eyes shot up at Taecyeon when she gained her breathe back, much to the surprise of Taecyeon.

"Why-"

Taecyeon couldn't finish his question since Eunjung came pinning him down to the floor, hands at his neck as if to choke him.

"This is all your fault!" She seethed, trying to control the evident hurt and betrayal on her face.

Taecyeon flipped their positions with him on top of her now and his arms pinning her down at the neck. 

"You should be thanking me. Now you got to see the true face of the person you work for."

Eunjung remained quiet at the hurting truth. She didn't want to admit it. The man who has raised and helped her all along would become the one who tries to end her life. Just because she became a vampire. She couldn't accept it. Not this betrayal again.

FLASHBACK

"Eunjung-ah. Mother will be back really soon. Just walk through the doors and give the note to the first person you see. After they see the letter, they will bring you to a playroom okay?"

The excited Eunjung started to jump up and down, running across the street and into the company while a tear slid down her mother's face. The last thing Eunjung saw was the tear trickling down her mother's cheeks, and a bitter smile forming along her lips. Thinking she saw wrong, Eunjung headed into the company without another look behind. A young lad around the age of twenty was scuffling around when he nearly ran into the small girl. Eunjung tilted her head to the side, confusion filled her face. She remembered the note in her hand and handed it to the guy. 

Taejun, I need your help. I need you to take care of my daughter for me.
Hopefully, I will come pick her up one day. Hopefully.
                                                           -jane 

FLASHBACK END

Eunjung laid at the ground, tears starting to roll freely off her face. Taecyeon's grip on her loosened and he became flustered at the sight before him. What the heck was he supposed to do with a girl crying under him? Hes never been the sweet or considerate type of guy nor did he have much experience with women. Thinking this was the best way, he pulled Eunjung into his embrace, her hair gently. His hand was on her back, patting it in a soothing way. 

"Cry all you want. It's better than bottling all your feelings up together." This was all it took for the quiet Eunjung to sob endlessly into his shoulders, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Muffled cries was all they heard in the rundown shack they made their way into. 

___________________________________________

"I said. Get off of her!" Nichkhun shouted out again towards the nonchalant guy laying on top of his 'property'. The man let out a smirk at the man full of furies but still got off of Nana.

Nichkhun stomped over to Nana, eyes still burning with fury. He gave Nana a disapproving look before turning to the man who stood about three centimeters shorter than him. His eyes furrowed and he pointed his finger at the shorter man.

"What the hell did you plan on doing?" Nichkhun questions in a slow manner.

"Nothing. What can I possibly do with the Nichkhun from 2pm here?"

Nichkhun raised an eyebrow at the man. "You know me?"

"Of course. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. Currently 619 years old, standing at 180cm tall, weighing 64kg, filled with blood type O."

"Yuo've done some research I see. But those are just basics." 

"Thats because I'm just getting into the info I have about you." Taejun let out a smirk at Nickhun's amused expression. *You won't be amused for long.*

"Originally the vampire prince of Thailand but came to Seoul to meet the girl he encountered one time during the fall back in the year 2009."

"Stop talking." Nickhun grew weak as memories started to come back again. *Victoria. He knows about her.*

"Nuh uh. I'm not even nearly done yet. The girl's name was Song Qian or better known as Victoria. A simplistic human who loved everyone around. A girl who was supposed to bond with the one and only pureblood prince of Thailand, Nickhun. Held a wedding one night but the bride never showed up."

"I said stop talking!" Nichkhun grew more weak as every word came out from Taejun even falling onto his knees and clutching onto his head in pain.

Nana, who is currently bonded with Nichkhun feels the same pain he is in and fell down on her knees too, going into the same exact position as Nichkhun. Taejun watched the two kids on the floor, rolling his eyes at their weakness. He shut up, only because he needed Nana in the future.  

"Leave before i destroy you right here. You and Nana went through bonding. You're important to her now. I need to keep you alive for her. Scram."

Nichkhun wanted to keep his man's pride by being stubborn and getting back up on his feet but Nana crawled over to him and naturally helped him up. 

*What the hell am I doing?!?!? I'm actually glad that Uncle Jun is letting him off and glad that he is fine? Even crawling over to him, helping him up? What is happening to me?* Nana thoguht to herself when the pain dispersed.

*What the hell is she up to? Why did I feel so much anger seeing her underneath antoher guy just moments ago? My feet even naturally dragged itself over here. Is this because of the bonding? Bonding is some serious .*Nichkhun thought att he same time Nana came over to help him up. 

When they both stood up, Nichkhun flung off Nana's hands and walked out the door. *At least now I got control over my body again* He thought to himself as he walked out the open doors.

Nana turned back to Taejun in horror. She wanted to ask him why the hell she is like this right now? As if reading her mind, Taejun just slipped a paper into her hands and nodded towards Nichkhun, knowing all too well Nana would end up following after him. "Call me and you will get your answers." Nana nodded then strode out the doors.

She trailed behind Nickhun who had his hands in his pockets, walking down the hall solemny. When they heard a crash, the two turned their heads to the source.

"Give up already!" Jieun yelled towards Wooyoung who she just flung into the wall and held him up by his collars. Wooyoung replied to her yelling with a hard glare before pushing himself off the wall by pushing his leg against the wall to push Jieun away. 

Nichkhun and Nana ran over to the fighting duo. Nichkhun pulled Wooyoung away from Jieun and Nana hugged onto Jieun to prevent her from lunging towards Wooyoung again. 

"What the hell are you doing here, Woo?" 

"What do you mean what? I saw you being dragged here! We were having a conversation and all of a sudden, your feet pulled you backwards and you opened the doors and got pulled all the way over here. I came here to check on you. To see if you are alright."

"I'm fine man. See?" Nickhun let go of Wooyoung and did a 360 turn to show Wooyoung hes fine and fit like usual. 

Nana pulled Jieun to the side, checking to see if the younger had any wounds on her and other than little scratches, Jieun looked fine and still cute. 

"Jieun. I'm going somewhere right now. Everything is fine now so just go home." 

Jieun nodded at the older's commands. Jieun walked past all three of them and out the doors. 

"We aren't done with the fight! I won't let you go yet!" Wooyoung yelled out childishly. This caused Nichkhun to smack him on the end. 

"Ow! What'd you do that for?" 

"Leave the girl alone for now Woo. We better get home now. Its been a long night." Wooyoung nodded in agreement at Nichkhun's statement then strode out the door after him. 

Nana watched the two leave, not exactly sure what the hell she was doing. Did she actually really just think about following Nichkhun home just now? *Must be the bonding.* Nana convinced herself but all thoughts flew away when Nichkhun stopped and turned back towards her, holding out his arms as if telling her to take it. 

Her initial reaction was walk over and grab his outstretched hands. This caused both of them to widen their eyes. 

"This bonding is seriously too much," They said simulaneuously. 

"If it wasn't because of you, we wouldn't be in this state." Nana snarled, immediately flinging her hand out of his grasp when she came back to her senses.

"If you didn't kill off Minjun, I wouldn't need revenge on you."

"Didn't you say his name was Junsu?"

"We decided to give him a new name so he can become a new person in the underworld."

Nana scoffed at his reasoning. "No matter where he goes, hes still a blood thirsty creature that needs to be gotten rid of."

Nichkhun hissed at Nana. "Don't you forget. You are one of us now. And theres no way to overturn this."

Nana kept quiet while her legs naturally followed after Nichkhun's steps but she was thinking otherwise. *We'll see about that."

___________________________________________

Krystal threw the door open, completely aggravated about staying in the same room for even another second with the werewolf. She came face to face with two guys, Chansung and Junho.

"Why the hell do these humans keep appearing in our mansion today?" Chansung gritted his teeth, ready to snap at the girl. Krystal stood her ground, giving a defiant and icy glare at Chansung. 

Junho chuckled at the human girl's bold move, giving a charming eye smile at his next target.

"Relax there. I would never harm such a pretty face." Junho reached his hands out, wanting to Krystal's cheeks when Krystal took a strong grip on his hand before twisting it and shoving him into the wall, hands behind his back.

"Touch me again and you won't be as lucky as the time we were in the alley." She spat. 

Junho only laughed at the girl, remaining composed. He didn't want to loose his cool in front of a girl.

"Seems like someone remembers my face eh?" He instead pokes at Krystal, trying to make her even more angry and see what else she has up her sleeve.

"I always remember the faces of the things i can't kill. An extremely regretful thing." Krystal twisted his arm and pushed him harder into the wall. 

Junho with his acute senses, can hear Chansung shuffle.

"Chansung. Don't. I'll handle her. You just go do your thing."

Krystal let go of his hand by accident when she wanted to check if the taller, well built man was going to attack her. This gave Junho the chance to quickly slip out of her grasp. 

In another split second, he took hold of both Krystal's arms and put it over her head, pinning her against the wall and sniffing at her neck.

"Mmmmm. You smell delicious." Junho snickered darkly, his lips at the sweet blood he was going to taste.

Krystal was about to kick him with her leg when Junho was pulled off of her. She looked towards Minho who just stepped out of his room with a solemn look on his fac.e

"I come out after recollecting myself from your harsh beating and here you are now, letting a vampire at your neck?" Minho growled at Krystal, his pride hurt. Just moments ago, he had confessed to this ice princess and no surprise, she had refused him. But now, here she was being all intimate with anther person.

"Well if you were quick enough to come out, you would've seen that I was pinned up against the wall by force!"

Krystal left the two boys behind, jumping over the railing from the second floor and landing right before the main door. She looked towards the door and got into a stance to fight when she sees Nana come in. 

Her eyes knitted together in annoyance.

"Why the hell are you coming in with these people?"

Nana was surprised at Krystals precense, forgetting the girl was captured when saving her and Jieun.

"Are you alright Krystal??" She asked, trying to change the subject.

"Don't try to change the damn subject! I asked. Why the are you walking through the doors with them?"

"Theres something I have to do alright? Just hurry up and leave before they you dry or worse, make you go through the same thing I did." Nana whispered the last part but it did not go unheard by Krystal. 

"What do you mean by that?" Nana gave Krystal a stoic look, signaling she was done with questions.

"You either leave now. Or stay as dinner for them." Nana stated once again, annoyed at the girl's persistance.

"I'll leave now. Call me when you need help though."

Nana only nodded and watched the boys sidestepped so Krystal could open the door and leave.

"Thanks for letting her go." Nana mumbled lightly, hopeing Nichkhun didn't hear it.



AUTHOR'S NOTES

Wowowowow. Longasss update!!!! Do you guys like the new font? Or is it hard to read? If it is, lemme know and i'll change it back to the noraml one. Just thought this suited the vampire theme.


layout cr. inspiration.