Chapter 9

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOUR3RD POV 


When Nana and Jieun woke up, it was already 2pm. They looked around cautiously, ready to rip the first person they find to shreds. When they found the coast was clear, they turned to face each other.

"What happened to you?" Jieun starts first.

"What happened to YOU? Nana retorted.

"Uncle Jun told us we had to go find you, so i did. In the middle of searching, one of the vampires told me they knew where you were."

"I'm pretty sure there is a lot more to this. Now spill."

Jieun hesitated before finishing. "Well. He promised me, he'd bring me to you if i let him drink from me."

Nana's eyes widened. " And you let him?!?!" Nana shouted in bewilderment.

"I had no choice!" Jieun screamed back.

"You don't even know if he's telling the truth though!"

"Well it seems like he is! Cause i found you next to me when i woke up!"

The girls continued to glare at each other until they heard the turing of the doorknob.

They jumped up from the bed, and got into fighting position. 

It'll be two against one. They can win easily. But when the door opened, it wasn't just one vampire, but all the boys in the house. 

They had on a smug face as the girls took a big step back from the door, towards the windows. 

"We're not going to do anything to you." Nichkhun said in amusement at the reaction of the girls. 

"Tch. Its not like you'll be able to do anything!" Nana shouted in rage.

"Well. You never know. " Junho stepped up, showing a cute eye smile.

The girls were about to reach for their weapons when they realized they were gone. 

They turned to each other, and turned back to the boys when they started to laugh.

"Looking for these?" Wooyoung asks as he twirled the gun around his finger.

Jieun was the first to lunge at Wooyoung. "Give those back!" She shouted.

Wooyoung easily moved out of the way, but Jieun was quick enough to turn to the side and grab her gun from his hands. 

She then jumped back over to where Nana was standing. Just as Chansung was about to throw himself at the girls, a loud boom sounded and the grounds shook.

Everyone ducked down as natural reflex. From the room next to them, Krystal and Eunjung can be seen blasting the cannon, destroying the wall between the two rooms. 

They motioned for Nana and Jieun to go over to them while the boys were still busy ducking. They jumped out of the window and landed safely at the back of the truck.

But unlucky for Krystal, Junho grabbed her arm right before she was able to jump out and ended up crashing to the floor in his hug. She tried hard to squirm and yell out, but the girls knew they couldn't go back in at this time to get her. 

When Eunjung wanted to take a risk and climb back in, the driver started the car and prevented her from going back in. They got back two of the girls. They don't need another two getting caught.

When the guys heard the truck leave, they let go of Krystal. The first thing she was try to jump out the window. Minho who was behind the guys was quick enough to stop her.

"Yah! You wanna kill yourself?"

His grip on her was hard, and she wanted to whimper, but she was the ice princess. Shes Krystal Jung. Jung Soojung. She does not show her weak side easily, let alone in front of a bunch of strangers. 

She bit at his hand, and tried again to get away, but the boys had her surrounded. Nichkhun chopped at her neck and knocked her out. She fell into Minho's embrace when he caught her from falling on the floor.

"You shouldn't try to help her." Junho said to Minho.

"I'm grateful you rescued me. But having 6 boys against one girl is not a fair thing." Minho said looked to the boys, then picked Krystal up.He brought her back to the guest room he was sleeping in and placed her gently on the bed.

"You're lucky i saved you." He whispered, brushing a strand of hair from Krystal's face, then fell asleep on the carpet next to the bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls finally made it back to the company. The minute the girls got out of the truck, Eunjung sped away from them and back to the vampires' house before any of them could stop her.

She wasn't about to leave behind one of the girls with a bunch of ruthless bastards. She was the oldest, and she would never allow herself to see any of the girls hurt. It's her repsonsibility to protect them.



AUTHOR'S NOTES
Hope you guys like the update :]

Finally a Minstal moment. Taecjung/ Euntaec moment coming next chapter. 

And btw, school is starting soon for me. Really soon. So i might not be able to update even more. I hope you guys will wait patiently for my updates ^.^


layout cr. inspiration.