Chapter 5

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOURWooyoung POV 


I ran through the streets, trying to trace the girl that was in the alley. Im going to kill her. I dont care if she wasn't the one who directly killed Junsu. One of them is going to have to pay. And she is the chosen one.

I'm going to torment her and then her dry. Let's see how those girls feel if i do this. Let's see if they'll still be so arrogant and cocky and heartless.

I was nearing the girl. Her scent was becoming more and more stronger. I ran around the corner, and just in time, i see her run out from the alley. I ran after her, and when i passed the Alley, i see another corpse burning. 

Ugh. This . Shes killing people left and right. And they call us Vampires heartless. I concentrated on running after her, which was abosultely hard for someone who is chasing a human. How the heck was she so fast? Is she a vampire herself? If she isn't i can't think of another reason of how she can be so fast. 

Even back in the alley, the girls were this quick. They all disappeared in the flash of a light.

I snapped out of my thoughts and when i looked up the girl was standing right there with her arms crosses, body laying on the wall in the deserted alley.

Your not such a clever Vampire are you? She giggled.

Her laugh was cute. But what did that matter?

I'm going to kill you! I seethed through my teeth. 

Come and try. She swayed her finger before disappearing off somewhere.

Tch. As if that can help you! I screamed at her.

I hear her echoing laugh. I wasted no more time and followed the scent of smell. Half an hour later, i was out of the city, and neared a rundown warehouse. 

She stopped moving. I thought. Is this a trap? Is she planning something? 

My anger took the best of me, and i charged into the warehouse not caring if there are traps. 

The minute i burst through the door, i hear gunshots and thankfully, i dodged it in time. The bullet had made a scratch on my sneakers.

Only one thing was running through our minds right now.

Let the fight begin.

 

She jumped down from the box she was hiding behind and dropped her gun that had now run out of bullets. With a knife in her hand, and my fangs ready to tear her apart, we charged at each with full speed. We zoomed right past each other, but she manages to make a cut on my arm. 

I grabbed my arm, as we slid to a stop and glared at her. She had her cute smile on while she looked at my blood drip down my arm.

It took me only another two seconds to be composed once again and charged towards her. 

I stretched my arm out, claws starting to grow, and tried to slash at her face, but she dodged my attacks easily.

She flew back onto the stacks of crates and started kicking them at me. Her kicks were powerful and the crates end up crushing into pieces when it crashed into the other wall. 

She continued kicking the boxes, and I decided to change a tactic. There was no way i could get her if she can dodge my attacks so easily.

I zoomed out the door and circled the warehouse, searching for windows to attack her from behind. I finally found one and jumped high. Being a vampire also meant having the ability to make outrageous jumps that included jumping to the 4th floor. 

The window was broken already, so when i jumped in, it didn't make any sounds and i started closing in on her. I watched as she looked down, trying to search for me through all the junk in the warehouse. 

I was about to slash her across the back, when she suddenly turned around and pulled my outstretch arm, flipping me over her shoulder and off the railing, into the crushed boxes at the floor. 

I stayed lying down from the pain that formed on my shoulders, and my wounded arm. She jumped off the railing and layed her knife against my cheek. 

"Who the heck are you?"

Oh really now? She already forgot who i was when we met no more than 5 hours ago. 

If you aren't sucha heartless monster and killing people left and right, maybe you'll remember who i am. 

Im not a monster if im killing off the bad guys. They weren''t people. They were vampires. They were werewolves. 

You're still killing. And who said all vampires and werewolves were bad? Half the supernatural creatures you killed were probably good natured. 

Thats not what Uncle Jun told me. 

Tch, Thats because hes probably using you as his killing machine! He fed you lies so you'll help him "clean" off the world.

Don't you dare talk like that about Uncle Jun! She pressed her knife more harshly against my cheeks, and blood slowly trickled down the knife, and her hands, then lands on the floor. Now tell me! Who the are you? What do you want?

I gave a smirk. 

Did you REALLY think i would tell you my identity? In the split of a second i transported back home, leaving the girl in shock probably.

I might've failed to get my revenge tonight. But i WILL get the revenge i want sooner or later.

This isn't over yet. 



AUTHOR'S NOTES


layout cr. inspiration.