Chapter 8

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOUR3RD POV 


"So thats what happened." Nichkhun says, ending his story.

"So THATS what happened." Wooyoung mocked Nichkhun while Nichkhun only nodded his head.

"Are you out of your ing mind?!?!" Wooyoung finally explodes and was about to tackle Nichkhun when Junho pulled him back. 

Nichkhun stood his ground while the latter was being pulled back by Junho. "Yes. Thats what happened." Nichkhun repeated firmly. 

"Let go of me!" Wooyoung shouts to Junho and manages to escape from the younger's grasp. He thens stomps off towards the stairs and slammed his door shut behind him when he got into his room. 

Taecyeon was about to go check up on Wooyoung when Nichkhun stopped him by the shoulders and shook his head. "Let him cool off."

Taecyeon nodded his head towards the eldest and sat down on the couch next to the one that Nana was sleeping on.

When Nana shifted a little, all eyes snapped towards her and everybody stopped moving, muscles tense. After shifting some more, Nana's eyes fluttered open and she clutched her head in pain. 

Everyone was frozen and stiff like a rock. They had no clue what to do with the girl. No one except Nichkhun. Afterall, he was the one who first caused this mess. 

"How you feeling?" He asks as he sat down next to her. Nana's eyes flared with anger and the first thing she tried to do was lunge towards Nichkhun with a knife in hand she skillfully snatched from her pockets. 

Before she can get any further, she dropped the knife and clutched her head, screaming in agony. 

Nichkhun can only smirk at the poor girl. "Don't seem so great huh." 

Nana tried her best to glare at him, but the pain was taking over her whole body. It was as if her muscles were ripping apart and it was cutting out of her skin. 

______________________________________________________

Jieun, who has just finished her last target of the day was on her way back to Devamp Corporation. Despite her gratefulness and loyalty for Uncle Jun, she can't help but feel curiosity towards what the man she just fought with told her. 

The minute she slipped into the building through the sliding doors, staffs greeted her in a formal bow while she just smiled towards them. 

She got on the escalator which brought her to the first floor. She wanted to grab a cup of coffee down the hallways before reporting back to Uncle Jun.

After she was done with her beverage and reached his room, the other girls were already there. All except Nana which was wierd and off. Nana was always the first to finish her tasks and find her way back to report to Uncle Jun. She was the most ruthless one out of them. 

Jieun bowed formally to the man sitting behind the desk, hands folded at the desk.

When Jieun got into position, he questioned the girls. 

"Have you guys seen Nana?"

The girls all shook their heads at him and his face turned more dark. 

"Go out and find her." He says to him, staring down every single girl. The girls nodded and gave their respectful bows before scurrying out the doors.

Sure it has been years the girls started to work under this man, but he was still as scary and it wasn't something they can get used to.

Reporting to him at the end of the missions was one thing they hated most.

Jieun waved bye to the other girls and started to run around, trying to find Nana in the midst of darkness.

Half an hour later she was on the outskirts of the city and entering a small town.

At the same time, Wooyoung who was visiting a friend at the small town catches the faint smell of blood from this all too familiar girl and  decided to track it. After going into his room, he was beyond angry and he knew when he was angry, staying home was not a good idea. So he slipped out through the windows.

He decided to come visit his old time friend, a vampire named Dara. She always knew how to cheer him up and give good advice. Plus she was a good cook. 

Even if he did lose the fight to the petite girl, he wasn't going to let her off so easily. He was one persistant man when he wanted to be.

Before he could get close enough to Jieun, she already sensed his prescence and dashed down the roads, trying to get him off her heels. She was in no mood to fight.

One, her main mission right now is to find Nana. And two, she was running out of energy. She had been running for about four hours already. If she got into a fight right now, losing was not an option. It was bound to happen.

"If you want that girl back, i suggest you stop and listen to what i have to say!" Wooyoung sneered at her from behind and a smirk formed on his lips when she automatically stopped and whirled herself around to face him.

"You know where Nana is?" Jieun questions him cautiously.  

"If i say i do?" 

"Then i suggest you to tell me right this instant!"

Wooyoung only laughed and mocked her voice. "Wow. Not only do you look like a little girl, you sound like one too!"

"What i sound and look like has nothing to do with you!"

"Well thats true. But if you want to see your friend again. I suggest you not get so fiesty with me."

Jieun stood frozen from his last words but managed to make herself seem fine. "How do i know if you're telling the truth?" 

"I never said i was telling the truth."

"YOU-"

"But i never said it wasn't true either."

He smirked at Jieun's bewilderment.

"If you lemme get my midnight snack, i will be more than happy to tell you where she is." He continues.

"What midnight snack? What do you want-" Jieun felt so stupid for asking. Of course the snack he was talking about was blood. Hes a vampire. 

Another smirk found its way onto Wooyoung's face and he started walking towards her while Jieun took steps back.

"I'm guessing you don't want to find her?" He stops walking and asks.

Jieun, who had nothing else she can think of, just stood still while Wooyoung made his way towards her, and leaned her head over a little so he can get to the neck. 

He trailed his fingers along her neck and sniffed at the air.

"Yuor blood smells so good." He complimented before lunging his teeth into her neck harshly.

She gasped in surprise then laid her head on his shoulder while he continued to her dry. 

She felt weaker by the minute and it took her a great deal of effort to push Wooyoung away. 

Blood streamed from the side of his mouth but he it off before it can drop to the ground. He only gave another smirk as he saw her staggering. There was no way she could make her way back to the city and before he can process his thoughts, she had already fainted and collapsed on the floor. 

Wooyoung was quick enough to catch her and carryin his arms. When walked through the doors of the house after punching in a passcode, everyone was surprised to find another girl in their place. 

Especially another one that was involved in the death of Junsu. When Chansung was about to question him, he faced Junho.

"Heal her wound.' He replied simply while looking at the girl and making everyone more surprised.

"Don't worry guys. I'm not in love with her or anything. Its just that her blood tastes really good and i want to be able to have her for dinner one more time before i finish her off." He says to break the silence. 

Minho has already gone to sleep in one of the guests room while Nana had just been put to sleep after injecting some drugs into her system. They didn't need her trying to rip all their hearts out even though she was filled with pain. 

"Whats there to heal? You drank from her. I can't replenish her body. She needs food and sleep." Junho finally says.

"Then nevermind. What room is the other girl in?"

"The last one on the right." 

Without another word, Wooyoung picked Jieun up again and brought her to the same bed Nana was on. 

She kept her word by letting him have his snack, and so now its his turn to complete the deal. 

But don't get anything wrong. There will be no more next time. Right?



AUTHOR'S NOTES

 

New Character Appearance: Park Tae Jun (Uncle Jun)

park_taejun_by_eunhoon-d32u9j9.png  tumblr_l8y4c4hGER1qbu1tso1_500.jpg

___________________________________________

Finally updated :D

So heres your WooU moment. Hope it was good enough. Up next i'll try to fit all the couples into the chapter.

And Park Tae Jun is Uncle Jun!! Who was expecting someone really old looking and harsh? Like him perhaps?

ksji.jpg

But there is a reason why the Uncle is such a young looking man. You'll find out later one ^.^

And this is an update to congratulate myself for reaching 50 subbies!! This might not be alot to some, but for me it is. Makes me happy to know people actually like my stories.


layout cr. inspiration.