Chapter 14

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOUR3RD POV 


Taejun opened the door promptly after hearing it ring and he let out a creepy smile that wasn't seen by Nana.

She had managed to successfully lose track of Nichkhun miraculously. Nana stepped into the living room where the fireplace was burning and the windows were covered by big red velvet curtains.

Nana shuddered at the redness of the place, reminding her of none other than 2pm's lair. Taejun was behind Nana in a second, even grabbing some hair and smelling it enthusiastically.

"You have made the right choice by coming here Nana." He let out in a whisper.

Nana stepped out of Taejun's grasp then turned towards him. 

"You won't regret this." Taejung continued.

"I hope so," Nana replied coldly.

She walked towards the bookshelves in the other side of the room that was right next to the desk. 

"Lets hurry and get this overturning thing over with." She spoke as her hands glided across the books.

"Of course. Shall I explain the process to you?" Taejun asked.

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"I said Yes. Jun."

"Just want to make sure." He let out another creepy smile, but this time, Nana did see it.

"On second thought, enlighten me." 

Taejun let out a carefree shrug. "As you wish."

He led Nana back over to the sofa and sat her down.

"I'll be brief about this."

Nana nodded, listening intently.

"You will gain a mark."

"Mark?"

"Almost like a tattoo. But once you gain this mark, everyone would know you're a betrayer and you would be looked down by others in the vampire community."

"What do you mean vampire community? I thought we can overturn the bonding!"

"We're overturning THIS bonding with ANOTHER one."

"That's not what you said to me! You lied!" Nana sprang up from the couch and continued to give a deathly glare towards Taejun.

He got up with her but let out a small smile, trying to convince her, its the better choice.

"Now now Nana. Don't be so closeminded yet."

"Its not being close minded! Its that you're not helping at all. Over turning the bonding is what I want! I don't want to be marked as someone's property. I don't want to have to drink blood from my partner every two weeks. I don't want to become immortal. I don't want to become a monster like that!"

Nana nearly broke down at the thought of staying as a vampire forever but she wanted to remain as expressionless as possible in front of the sneaky man.

"Its not that bad Nana!"

"It is!"

"Just listen and lemme finish first!"

"No! I've heard enough and I think I'll be going now. Overturning this bonding by going through another one means nothing to me." 

Nana headed over to the doors but Taejun was before her in a flash. "You do not have a choice Nana. Either you become one with me or you will be hunted down by the country's slayers." His grip on her hands was strong, even for the current changed vampire, Nana.

She let out a confused expression. "You're not human." 

Taejun let out a smirk. "I'm not."

"Then what are you?"

"A vampire." 

Nana's eyes furrowed and she was disgusted. "You're a vampire? Then why would you make Devamped?"

"For obvious reasons. To control the world."

"This doesn't make sense."

"As long as I'm the one who turned the human, they would forever be in my control. You went through bonding but thats only because half your blood is now filled with your partner. If I put only seven drops of my blood into their body system, they'll be changed and will have to listen to me. They also wouldn't be able to hurt or destroy me for I'm the one who created them."

"The workers of Devamped." Nana remembered how all the worked seemed to be able to leave and reappear at a unbelieveable speed, including the girls and herself.

"Soon but not yet. They are being fed the pills so they'll have to be in my control either way."

"Whats wrong with the pills?" Nana questioned, remembering thats what the girls and other vampire slayers were always given before a mission.

"They're like a drug just worse. You have to keep taking it and theres no other way to stop your body from needing it other than dying. A very ugly and deformed death might I add."

"But you kicked Eunjung out and have everyone after her! Why? Shes working under you! Shes working FOR you."

"She has been turned."

"Wh-what?"

"She was in a dying situation and one of the vampires went through bonding with her so her tissues can recover and force out the bullet."

"So what if she's bonded?"

"These pills don't work on bonded people because they have already been turned into a vampire. It has no effects on them."

"Then why aren't you trying to kill me?"

"I will if you don't go through bonding with me instead."

"Why does it have to be me? You can only go through bonding once in your life! You need to find the perfect one."

"Because you're cold. You will be able to help me get things done alot more quicker and easier than others."

"I'm cold doesn't mean I have no conscience. I won't just do dirty work for you."

"Oh trust me you will. Because the only dirty work you need to do is get rid of all the other vampires so they won't be able to start their own clan and rival me."

"So you were using all of us ever since we stepped through the company."

"Please. Thats how all bosses are. They take advantage of their workers who make money for them. If they don't, its not a company. Its a store."

"I will not let you use me for this scheme or for your own benefit. I'm leaving now. Let go."

"No. You are the girl I can rely most on without getting your feelings in the way."

Taejun threw Nana into him and he took hold of her wrists in the front and crossed them so she couldn't do anything. Nana tried to step on his toes but his reflex was too quick and easily dodged it. Not wanting his chance to slip, he lunged straight for Nana and her half dry before forcing some of his blood into her system.

When he was done ridding Nichkhun's blood and replaced it with his, it was already two hours later. This process was easier said than done and it took a lot more time and eenrgy. Taejun let go of Nana who fell limply to the ground. Her eyes became a burgundy color and she could feel something at her wrist trying to come out.

She whimpered at the pain at her wrist and after the feeling of something trying to pierce through her skin stopped, she limply raised her arms to look at it. There was now a rose tattoo with a stem of about four inches.

13344391-tattoo-of-a-black-rose-with-tho 

Taejun got up with much effort and staggered over to the couch where he slumped down and looked at Nana from the sides with a smirk. Part three of his plan has been succeeded and now the show begins.

Zooming onto the desk laying a few feet away, there was a checklist.

☑ Start a Company.

☑ Make the pill.

☑ Get a strong and heartless ally for dirty work.

☐ World Domination.



AUTHOR'S NOTES


layout cr. inspiration.