Chapter 16

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOUR3RD POV 


2PM_icons_WooYoung_1_by_Shinaii.jpgiu84.png

"I'm going to skin you alive and feed you to the werewolves!" Jieun snarled at Wooyoung who was standing at close proximity and heaving loudly. This was another one of those days where Jieun was going about with her own life when Wooyoung decided to sabatoge once again. But of course with her countless trainings meant she wasn't an easy target, something Wooyoung knew ever since their first meeting but refused to accept he was beaten by such a petite girl.

Wooyoung spat at the floor, a tiny amount of blood mixed in with his saliva and scoffed. "I'd like to see you try."

Now it was Jieun's turn to scoff, rolling her eyes in the process. "That's what you always say. Come up with something creative for once."

She stood with her arms crossed, not taking Wooyoung as too much of a threat for she had seen his abilities she proclaimed. Theres nothing more to him than a few puppy dog moves. She began taking in the scenery of her surroundings when a boy off to the side caught her attention. When she turned towards him, he who had seen someone turn toward him from the corner of his eye, also turned around simultaneously. The two locked gazes and Jieun could swear that he was the most handsome guy she could've seen, even feeling slightly giddy from inside. Was it that eye smile on his face? Or his shy little wave from a few meters away.

After finally catching his breath, he once again lunged at Jieun who was still lost in a trance with the boy, failing to realize that Wooyoung was lunging at her. 

And just like that, Wooyoung managed to put Jieun in an arm lock, pushing her to the ground while he put her right arm behind her. Wooyoung did not fail to realize that Jieun's attention was not on him and his temper steadily rose at this. She had the nerves to take him so unimportant. Jieun glared at Wooyoung from her kneeling position on the ground. 

"What a cheap move." She snided. 

Though Wooyoung agreed, he didn't make it visible. "Your fault for not taking me too seriously. Seriously? You're in a fight and here you are appreciating the scenery around you?" Wooyoung was beyond bewildered and even more insulted.

"What is there to take seriously about you? Ever since I whooped your sorry back in the alley that day, you have been nothing but immature, constantly picking a fight with me. Whether you want to admit it or not, you weren't beaten by a girl." Jieun who had quickly forgotten about the existence of the boy the minute she was put to the ground, used her left hand to try and attack Wooyoung since her right was held hostage currently.

She got up from the floor, Wooyoung not stopping her thinking she just wanted to stand up but before he knew it, he felt a jab straight into his baby abs, causing him to let go of her right arm in pain. Jieun clapped her two hands together, clearing off any dirt that may or may not have gotten onto her palms. 

Now it was Wooyoung's turn to arch over in pain as he held his waist. He had just lost once again to this girl. 4 to 0 once again.

"As much as I'd like to give you the entertainment and stay behind to let you fail at fighting me for the nth time, I have better things I need to get to. Adios fangs."

Before taking another step, she seemed to have remembered the guy and instinctively looked over to see if he had witnessed the scene only to see the spot where he prviously stood, empty. 

"Did I scare him away?" She mumbled to herself before letting out a small giggle. "What a coward."

Jieun stepped into a small cafe, heading over to the counter where she was going to order a club sandwich before heading to her assignments. As she glanced at a worker who was mopping the floor, she didn't pay him another second of attention until she heard him call out to her. And she knew she was the one he was directing it too because it was still pretty early and this cafe was near the outskirts of town so patronages were limited.

Jieun looked over at the only worker in the little shop, when she finally realized it was that guy.

The latter then headed over behind the counter, mop in hand as he faced her. "You're that girl from before."

"And you're that guy from before." Jieun let out as if it wasn't the most obvious thing ever.

Said guy laughed at her expressionless retort. "I'm Kikwang."

"Hana."

"Really? You don't look like a Hana. More like a Jieun."

Jieun froze momentarily but quickly composed herself again, giving Kikwang a look. "And how do I look like a Jieun."

He merely nodded, then with a bright eye smile replied, "Just the vibe you give off." 

Well you really give off the vibe of a Kikwang. So bright.

Kikwang let out another short laugh, his eye smile not failing to put Jieun in a haze.

"Well if you'd stop laughing now, I'd like to order a club sandwich."

"You're wish is my command m'dam. It'll arrive shortly." Kikwang then disappeared from his spot on the counter into the kitchen. Jieun only looked around her, taking in the images and decorations of the shop, even letting out a small sile after she was sure Kikwang wouldn't see her.

"Cute." She mumbled just as Kikwang came out of the double swinging doors. 

"And you're sandwich is here." When Jieun was about to hand over a bill for the meal, Kikwang stopped her, putting his hand mid air. 

"My treat for such a pretty girl." Jieun let out a smile. Whether relunctant or genuine, nobody knew. Even herself.


t_ara_eunjung_icon_by_andranewmoon-d5dzstaecyeon_icon_by_2pmkpop-d4c5h1y.jpg

Taecyeon slipped into the cabins with a bag of groceries, dropping them onto the small table that stood in the middle of the space. After Eunjung had finished crying to him the other day, she knocked out in his arms. And now he was unsure of what to do but he didn't think going back to his house with her in his arms was a good idea for his friends.

Especially if he was to say that they too went through bonding. Knowing him, if he tried to use a lame excuse to hide the bonding, it wasn't going to work because with his stifling laughters as he attempted to cover up, their cover would be blown almost immediately.

Eunjung shifted in her sleep as she heard the slight noises that came with the dumping of microwaveable food onto the table. Taecyeon casted a glance over before becoming more subtle with his movements as to not wake her up.

He the stove, rinsing a pot before settling it atop the stove and began to dump in the packages of duboki into the pot. The little cabin didn't have a microwave and honestly, they were lucky enough to have gas for the stove though there was no heat unless they go get some wood for the fire place.

Hearing the slight sizzling as the food touched the pot and the aroma of the food, Eunjung stirred some more in her sleep before turning over to look at the man cooking at the stove. 

She got slowly, rubbing her tired eyes as she tried to peer over his shoulder wondering what he was making. When she failed to see because of his tall and masculine frame, she resorted to look at the shredded packages on laying off to the side.

"Mmmm. Duboki. When's it going to be ready to eat?"

"As soon as you finish brushing your teeth and washing your face. Look in the grocery bag, I bought some toothbrush and toothpaste." Eunjung obediently walked over and peered inside the bag, grabbing a simple black toothbrush before heading to the small bathroom cramped to the side of the house. 

Eunjung brushed her teeth and while she splashed water onto her face, she realized the still swollen and poofy eyes that decorated her visage, immediately recalling the happenings of yesterday. And she didn't want to give Taecyeon the enjoyment of seeing her weak image. Well at least not again. 

After some more minutes of applying water and that the poofy eyes seemingly having subsides to an unnoticeable state, she settled herself into one of the two chairs at the table.

Taecyeon was already pouring the duboki into a plate he either found or bought just now. Quickly putting it front of Eunjung who with her quick reflexes was already eating one of the rice cakes, a smile started to form.

"Duboki is seriously the best." She smiled and look at Taecyeon who only had his head propped between his hands, staring straight at her as she continued chewing.

"Don't you know its rude to stare? Why aren't you eating?"

" I'm a vampire. Considering we went through bonding just yesterday and the numerous other counters, I thought you'd know exactly why. Are you not hungry?"

"Why would I be hungry if I'm eating duboki right now?" And then she finally processed what Taecyeon had said about being a vampire and that she was now one of them too. This meant she would only be satisfied with blood running down .


shinee_minho_icon_by_misskpopified-d41z9bth_10.png

Junho who had became attracted to Krystal for her body and pretty face, excused himself from the group that settled in the living room watching the latest priates of caribbean movie. Nichkhun and Nana went to sleep an hour ago and now it was left with Junho, Minho, and Chansung. 

Minho who could see an evil glint in Junho's eyes excused himself from Chansung seconds later. Not that he cared for the wolf. 

Junho took in the air around him, as if to a take a whiff of Krystal's blood scent that still lingered in the area. And he only smirked to himself when he realized the girl never left the vicinity of the block.

He scanned the block across from the house, quick enough to catch a shadow hide itself behind the tree. He walked over as lightly as he could, not wanting to let the person behind the tree realize he was stalking up to them. 

Minho stealthily slipped out from the crack of the window that was set in between the two doors, one that was direct door to the outside, and the other that let into the living room of the house, in the small little hallway. 

Though he caused some leaf rustling, Junho was't able to hear because even with his acute senses as a vampire, it was only limited to scent. But he did managed to smell the hateful smell of a wolve's stench. He snarled lightly, already regretting saving Minho the other in the packed streets. The snarl did not go unheard by the wolf and he immediately shapeshifted and crashed himself into Junho who was one millisecond faster and escaped, taking this time to speed over to the Krystal that was against the tree. 

Having not eaten another pill for 12 hours, the powers that came with the pill automatically disappeared and she was now not much differnt than any other normal humans out there. 

Junho smirked, feeling the strength of her precense decrease. He snatched her by the waist and put an illusion chant on Minho so it would stall some time for him. His illusions always contained a hole. Once someone was able to find the hole, they'd be like alice in wonderland, having found the hole to go back to their world.

For Minho, Junho created an illusion of a crowd of wolf hunters chasing after him. Just like the way they had met. Minho stared behind him when he heard a countless numbers of voices shouting from behind him. 

"Where did all these people come from?" And then he heard a voice inside his head.

"Have fun with this game. The only way you'll be able to escape this dream like reality is if you find the key to get you out of it. "

Minho mentally cursed, already having started to run from the slayers as he looked all around him for the thing called a key but the thing that kept recapturing his attention was the moon in the sky.

Something was off about it but Minho couldn't really think what was off as he wasted more time running from the slayers. As he stopped in the intersection of an alley, he seemed to finally have realized that he was going in circles all this time. This was not the first time he landed himself in this intersection and to prove his point, he made a scratch mark on one of the walls as a notice.

After a few more time block running, he landed himself into the alley again and to his expectation, there was the scratch marks on the walls. Not hearing the voices of shouting near him, Minho decided to catch his breath before running again. The light of the moon dragged his eyes to it once again and he finally realized.

Tonight was not a full moon. And he should've realized this sooner since the moon was a crucial thing in a wolf's life. He launched himself at the moon, which was a lot closer than he thought and landed himself back onto the pavement where he was minutes ago before Junho put him in an illusion. 

And now he had to go save his damsel in distress again.



AUTHOR'S NOTES


layout cr. inspiration.