Chapter 13

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOUR3RD POV 


Nana sat on the edge of the bed, staring out into the full moon with the piece of paper Taejun gave her moments ago. She turned back to look at Nichkhun sleeping soundly beside her.

"I seriously can't believe I'm actually sleeping in the same bed with this . Must be the effects of the bonding. I have to overturn it as soon as possible."

She got off the bed and tiptoed into the bathroom with her cellphone in hand. She looked towards the paper and punched in Taejun's phone number. 

"Hello?"

"Hey-"

"Ah. Nana. Calling already I see. You really want to overturn this bonding don't you?"

"If I didn't, I wouldn't bother calling your private number." Nana rolled her eyes, growing impatient at this petty talk.

"Still at his house? Sleeping with him on the same bed? How'd it fee-"

"Uncle Jun!" Nana yelled slightly into the phone. "Cut the crap and get to the point already."

She can hear him chuckle on the other end of the phone, causing her brows to knit closer together as her irritation increased.

"Meet me at my place in an hour. You'll get the answers then. I'll text you my address."

"Alright. See you then."

Nichkhun, with his acute hearing, furrowed his brows in distaste. *Theres a way to overturn bonding?* He questioned himself, at the same time clutching his heart that feels like its on fire. *Ugh. Not again. What the hell is with all this pain. Its better if she overturns this bonding already. Its killing me slowly on the inside to have to not only live in the same house with her but sleep on the same bed and share the same blanket." Nichkhun tried to put himself back to sleep but both his brain and heart didn't wan't to listen to him. 

He closed his eyes when he heard the bathroom door open, squeezing his eyes shut. "I'm praying this would be the first and last time I would sleep and stand in the same room as you." Nana spat in a whisper before jumping out of the window and dissappeared with the shadows. Nichkhun immediately sat up and growled in anger.

"The more you want to overturn this bonding, the more I'm going to stop you. Until I feel you have gotten enough torture for Minjun's death, you shall wake up to me everyday." He walked over to his closet, throwing it open, then threw on a pair of jeans and simple black shirt before hopping out the window, following Nana's imprinted scent.

Nichkhun didn't have to go far before Nana's acute senses caught his smell of blood. *Why the hell is he following me?* She turned back to see his figure but there was nothing.

She rolled her eyes. "Show yourself already! I can smell you a mile away."

She felt a breeze next to her and turned to her right, Nichkhun running just as quick right next to her. "Thats the quirks of being a vampire. Being able to smell miles away."

"Probably the only one too."

"That's what you think."

"Thats what I know!"

"You've been a vampire for two days. You knowing nothing about being a vampire."

"Well I'm about to find out."

"Oh really? By doing what? Meeting up with the head of Devamped? Sounds like an awesome way to learn."

"Just go home Nichkhun. We both want this and its better for the both of us and everyone else. If you want revenge, try to kill me. Not do some cowardly movements like turn me into a vampire and go through bonding with me."



AUTHOR'S NOTES
okay truth is i already have this overturning bonding thing thought out but problem is i have it written in one of my little books and it disappeared. O.O I'll need to find it to remember the next part of the bonding. meanwhile, enjoy this update though


layout cr. inspiration.