Chapter 10

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOUR3RD POV 


Eunjung snuck behind a tree when the house came into view. The big hole on the side of the house was still visible. Two figures in the dark were seen kneeling down and replacing the wall with new bricks. She slowly tiptoed over to the house, watching the two from below. 

"Ugh. I'm hungry Junho."

"Same here Chansung."

"Why don't we go get something to eat first then?"

"But we have to finish rebuilding the wall."

"We'll just finish it after we are done eating."

She could see the boy named Junho nodding along to the suggestion of the bigger guy.

She slowly climbed up the tree and watched for another few seconds before jumping into the room.

Meanwhile, when Chansung and Junho walked out of the room, they see Taecyeon coming around. 

He looked up to see the two standing near the staircase.

"Don't you guys have to fix the wall?" Taecyeon questions the two.

"We do. But we're hungry right now so we're going to grab something to eat first before finishing the wall."

"You guys go eat. I'll help you finish it." 

The two youngest ones gave Taecyeon a grateful smile before bounding down the stairs and out the doors.

Inside the room, Eunjung landed on her knees easily and looked up at the door when she heard the doorknob turning. 

She looked around to see if there was any place to hide. Looking towards the bed, she immediately slid under the bed, just as Taecyeon came in. 

Eunjung might've been quick and agile but the scent of her blood makes it clear as day she around. Especially if shes in a home full of vampires. 

Taecyeon gave a smirk while walking over to the clearing, pretending he doesn't know shes present in the room. 

*Hmmm. What should i do with her? Khun got revenge on the girl already. Should I still kill this one too?* Questions surged through Taecyeon's mind.

Eunjung who was underneath the bed didn't hear any movement from the next few minutes and she wasn't stupid. With fast reflexes she jumped out from under the bed and pointed a knife at Taecyeon's neck, which was of no surprise to Taecyeon.

"What are you pondering about?" Eunjung asks Taecyeon.

"I don't think thats any of your business."

"Look. I'm not here to fight. Well if its necessary, i will. But at this moment, I just want to take Krystal back." Eunjung stated.

Before Taecyeon was able to respond, he hears a gunshot and in reflex, turns towards the door to the source. He saw Eunjung drop to the floor behind him and instinctly caught her by the shoulders before her body fully collided with the floor.

He looked back towards the door to see Junho next to Chansung whose holding a gun, smoke coming out from the shot few moments ago. 

Gritting his teeth in anger, he picked Eunjung up and shoved past the two blocking the door. As he passed them, he roared in anger.

"She didn't mean any harm."

His sudden outburst and attitude towards the shot girl in his arms caused the two boys to go into frenzy.

"Shes the enemy hyung. And she had a knife at your neck."

"Whatever way we look at it, it looked like she was planning to hurt you."

"I'm. Telling. You. That. She. Didn't. Mean. Any. Harm." Taecyeon repeated his statement, venom dripping from his tone.

He felt Eunjung stir a little and wince in pain, making him snap out of it and walk her down to where his room was. 

When Taecyeon got to his room, he set Eunjung down on his bed as gently as he could.

He saw sweat forming on her forehead and her lips starting to turn pale. He looked towards the wound at her stomach where she was clutching and suddenly felt a pinch in his heart.

He unconciously began to worry for her, scurrying around the room, trying to find a towel to lower the temperature of her body and get something that can possibly the stop the blood from overflowing.

 "" He muttered as he continued to witness the pained expression on her half asleep state.

"It hurts." He can hear her whispering with his acute hearing.

And what happened after she said that was a blur for both of them until Taecyeon could hear Eunjung gasping for air.

When Taecyeon snapped out of the dizziness, he saw his fangs connected to Eunjung's arms and blood was flowing out.

Only one thing ran through Taecyeon's mind when he finally realized whats happening.

*. We went through bonding.*



AUTHOR'S NOTES

Well this took forever LOLOL. I apologize for that! I hope you guys like the update after such a long time. Next update would be... I'm not sure yet xDDD

We'll just have to seee ^.^


layout cr. inspiration.