Chapter 6

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOUR NICHKHUN POV 


That thinks she can just kill off one of us and not expect revenge? I don't think so dear. You hurt one of us. We hurt one of you. Fair enough right? Lets see. Who shall i trace? The one who actually killed Junsu? The one who pinned Wooyoung on the wall? The one who tackled Junho? Or the one who took down the giants? 

Nichkhun grabbed a piece of paper out of the four and looked to his writing.

Junho's was written on the paper. 

That girl it shall be then. I let out a smirk. How can i not? Im about to let them get a taste of their medicine. This is gonna be good.

 I grabbed my jacket from the rack, not liking the sudden chilling air and passed right pass Junho as he carried someone back. A wolf huh. I shall question him later when i get back.

As i stepped out into the cool breeze, i stuff my hands into my pocket, strolling down the streets as i try to pick up the girl's blood scent. 

I went through different streets, turning corners, going around buildings. I suddenly picked up one of their scents. But this wasn't the girl im aiming for. Guess i need to continue looking then.

I turned around, about to leave the abandoned streets, when a girl steps out from the shadow, her face, a cold expression. 

Without another warning, she lunged towards me. Good thing for me though. I was able to dodge her sharp daggers just in time. But she did manage to make a little cut on my neck. 

I gritted my teeth as i felt a stinging sensation at the cut. I clutched the cut in pain and fell down on my knees due to the pain.

She walked over and her smirk was still visible.

"I added extra things to blade. It only affects vampires."

"Tch. Pretty low for a devamp agent."

"You think i care how low i am?" She squatted down to face me and lifted my chin with two of her fingers.

"I will use whatever method possible to send you evil es to suffering." Her eyes shone extreme hate as she spit these cold words at my face. 

Though i felt the intense pain, i was not that weak.

I grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall, sinking my teeth deeply into her neck.

She whimpered in pain and bit my shoulder to control herself from yelling out.

You want to see me in pain? I'll let you see what pain is. I bit deeper and drank more of her blood, adding some of my blood into her system.

She fell down weakly to her knees and i watched as she clutched the handles of her daggers, sweat forming on her forehead.

I helped wiped her sweat with my handy dandy hankerchief. Watching her in pain was a great scene for me. Too bad she wasn't going to die from just this,.

I squatted there next to her as she continued clutching harshly on the handles and every now and then a whimper would come out, but that was it.

I have to admit. She was a strong girl. I saw her lips becoming pale pink, her skin turning more white than it already is.

When she looked up at me, i could still see the hatred, but instead of her eyes being a cofee brown, its now deep ruby red.

"What. What did you do to me?" She huffed out with much effort while continuing to pant.

"Its what vampires call bonding i think it was."

"Whats that?"

"How can you be a devamp agent and not know what that means?" I shoook my head in disbelief.

"Its like a sign to show two vampires becoming soul mates."

'What?!?!"She screeched.

"Its like a thing you humans would call a wedding i guess. But you bite your partner's neck and you become bonded and linked through the blood. If you aren't soulmates, both will suffer from intensse pain, but will not die off. They'll just need to grow fond of each other if they don't want to continue groing through the pain."

"Why aren't you in pain then?"

"Cause im stronger. You're just a human. Bonding with you meant a great sacrafice for you, the human. Every night around 12, this pain wil come back and huant you until we grow to love each other. I will never fall for you though. I assure you. So have fun facing this same pain everyday for the rest of your life.And since i changed you into a vampire, you won't die that easily. Only those special weapons would be able to kill you."

Thinking she has surrendered, i grin to myself with content. Just as i was getting up, i saw her took out her gun.

I thought it was meant to face me, but what she did next was completely unexpected. She pulled the trigger, at the same time aiming at her head.

I dont know if this girl is just lucky. Or if its my luck. She had actually run out of bullets. She groaned in annoyance before searching her pockets and pulling out a box of bullets. 

Before she can pull the trigger again, i whipped the gun out of her hands. But that was not the end. 

She cut herself with the daggers! I can tell she was in pain again as a pained exspression filled her face. 

I grabbed her wrist, making her unable to finish cutting herself. I dove for the blood, sipping at the big cut across her wrist. 

Slowly, i watched as the wound healed itself, but a slight scar stayed in its place.

"What the hell are you doing? "

"Killing myself!"

"Why would you do something like that? "

"I would rather die than live as a vampire."

"Why do you hate vampires so badly?"

"They destroyed my life! She answered in one sentence."

"How?"

"They killed my parents. They killed everyone in my family. My friends. My parents. My maids. My butlers. Everyone in the mansion was killed because of them."

"What do you mean kill? Why would vampires kill? We just need to drink enough blood."

"Are you stupid? Tons of people die everyday because you blood ers take every ounce of their blood! "

"Crap. I completely forgot about that." *Im one of the few that can stop myself before the person dies.*

Right when i was going to ask another question, a bat swung at her neck and she fell to the ground. I looked to the attacker and my eyes formed a slit of anger.

"What the hell are you doing Chansung?"

"I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT! You found the culprit that killed Junsu! Yet youre not killing her or anything!"

"Thats because i went through bonding with her." I answered firmly.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!??! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!!??!?!? "

"Calm down maknae! I know you have the worse temper out of all of us. But listen to me. I bonded with her so she can feel the pain. I learned that if a human goes through bonding, they will receive unbearable pain. The pain can be counted as twice the damage of how Junsu felt when he got shot."

"What the hell does that have to do with anything? Just kill her to avenge for Junsu!"

"SHUT UP! I yelled in annoyance. LISTEN TO ME. She will need to drink blood from me everyday since we are bonded. If she doesn't get the blood, she will feel the same pain over and over again until she dies. Or unless we fall for each other and then we won't need the blood until another month or so. "

"So... You want her to suffer the pain over and over again, everyday.?"

"Yeh. Now put the dang bat down. We have to carry her back down. And don't you dare kill her! If you kill her, i die too!"

"Whhaatt? Thats unfair. That means she will never die."

"I'll kill her one day. Don't worry. Only if Ikill her then i won't die. Only the person they bond with can kill them."

"When will you kill her then?"

"When i felt she has experienced enough torture to avenge Junsu."



AUTHOR'S NOTES


layout cr. inspiration.