Chapter 15

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOURUnknown POV 


Nichkhun remained stoned in position at the sudden lost of Nana's scent. 

What is going on here?

Maybe Nana was not in the area at the moment but losing track of her scent in a quick time span of two seconds was impossible. Nichkhun's eyes furrowed deeper as he tried to unwind the mystery.

He could feel a sudden emptiness in his heart once again in the time span of lingering in the area. He has always felt this way ever since Victoria's death and even more so after Minjun's death but the bonding he went through with Nana reminded him of something called feelings. 

While its a curse to Nichkhun and an effect of bonding, he at least knew jealousy again. He knew happiness when Nana stood next to him and supported him. He felt hurt once again when she left his room. No matter how much he wanted to deny, it felt good to not be just an empty shell after so long. With Nana's apperaance he actually knew how to feel again, but now, the emptiness is back.

He needed to find out what happened. Convincing himself that he just wanted to further the revenge on Nana, Nichkhun again began attempting to search for Nana with his efforts becoming futile. Yet Nichkhun didn't think to give up just yet. As he came to a stop at an intersection, Nana was standing right in the middle of it, her bangs covering her face and eyes not visible. 

Nichkun immediately realized the smell of him was nearly gone from Nana's system and he approached her with steady steps as his eyes furrowed once again. 

"Hey." Nichkhun started while his hands unconciously reached for Nana's bangs that were covering her eyes. 

In response, Nana whipped her head to side, not wanting Nichkhun's touch on her. She had now bonded with someone. Someone who was once her old boss that she trusted so dearly. So why did the pain feel so much worse than when she bonded with Nichkhun? Was it the after effects of the period of time they bonded together? But they've only bonded for no more than a week. There was no way there could be a pain so great yet.

Or has Nana already fallen for him in this short time span of one week?

___________________________________________

Back in the house of Taejun, he watched from the attic window at the ex bonded lovers as a smirk easily spread across his face.

The barrier is of a lot of help. After so long of it just being in the way, it finally helped today.

The barrier was made from the combination of a wizard, vampire, and kitsune. The wizard created the barrier itself and made it invisible to the eye. The vampire added some of his blood and was able to erase someone's scent the minute they stepped through the barrier. And finally, the kitsune, made it impossible for any other creature to step inside other than ones who are specially invited. The wizard and Kitsune were under the control of the vampire and had to make this barrier with the remainder of their powers.



AUTHOR'S NOTES

A short update after a long time!! This was just to clear a little of why Nichkhun couldn't find Nana. Next update would feature the other couples who i've been neglecting these few updates.


layout cr. inspiration.