Chapter 11

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOUR3RD POV 


After another hour passed by in the room, Eunjung began to feel better, quicker, and stronger. The bullet inside her stomach was forced out by her own body and her organs began to close up and heal on its own.

She sat up, wiping the cold sweat off her forehead and looked towards the still astonished Taecyeon. Her eyes turned into slits of rage and she leaped out of the bed and out the open window quicker than she ever thought she can be. Taecyeon just stared out the window and watched her shadow disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunjung immediately headed back towards the company in hopes that Taejun can change her back to a human. She bounded through the automatic glass doors as soon as it opened slightly and zoomed into Taejun's room who responded to the intrudance with a frown. 

He can be seen on top of Nana who looked as cold and emotionless as ever. It seemed like Taejun was able to break Nana down even more, causing her to be in a state of obliviousness at Taejun stripping her down to her tanktop. Eunjung did not fail to miss the moment of Taejun raising his head up towards the door from Nana's neck.

"Wh-" Eunnjung gasped at the sight. When she recollected herself a few seconds later, she continued on. "What are you doing to Nana, Uncle Jun?"

Taejun leisurely got off Nana and buttoned his white shirt while he replied to Eunjung. "Nothing. I just wanted to check on her wounds-

Before he was able to finish the sentence, Eunjung interrupted with a wary tone. "That didn't look like you were checking her wounds."

"Whether you believe it or not, I don't care. What I do have nothing to do with you. Since when did you learn to question me?"

Eunjung was taken aback at his harsh tone. That’s right. She was never allowed to question what  Uncle Jun did. But this time was different. He was lying on top of an oblivious Nana for petes sake. Whatever aspect you used to see this, there was no doubt that Taejun wanted to her. 

Eunjung who was in a state of denial whether she can ever trust Taejun again after this incident was brought back to the present when he called her name.

"Eunjung. What do you need, charging in here so late at night?"

*I'll trust him this one more time.* Eunjung thought to herself before spilling everything that happened at the mansion to Taejun. His brows furrowed as he listened and his face turned solemn while he took a seat back at his leather chair. 

"So. What you're saying is that you went through bonding with a vampire?" Taejun asked once again to confirm only to have Eunjung nod her head slightly. 

"I'm saying this right now only because you were one of my biggest helpers Eunjung. If you can make it out of here alive, then you get lucky. But that doesn't mean you'll get lucky all the time." His tone was solemn and emotionless. He reached a finger over the phone before quickly calling everyone in the building to take down the traitor, Eunjung.

When he looked up, all he saw was black smoke caused from Eunjung's fast movement. She zoomed out of the door and down the escalator, passing by all the people without them realizing. Everyone thinking it was just a huge gust of wind while they continued searching for the 'traitor.'

Taecyeon, who decided to follow Eunjung a few moments after she disappeared, found himself face to face with a sweating Eunjung, face deprived of all emotions except betrayal and hurt. 

"What hap-"

"She's right there!!!" The two turned their heads toward the glass door of the company to see more than 1000 men charging at them with guns and knives in both hands. 

Taecyeon realizing what is happening instantaneously, grabbed Eunjung's hands and pulled her along, running to wherever they can at the moment.

 

___________________________________________

Meanwhile, back inside the office, Taejun was still sitting at his desk, leaning back on the chair with his fingers crossed.

*This is going to get troublesome if I don't get rid of the girls. Two of them have gone through bonding with a vampire already. If this continues, my plan will go to waste.*

He saw Nana twitch from the corner of his eye and turned back towards her. She sat up and realized her jacket was off and naturally reached for it which was lying at the end of the sofa, at the same time giving a skeptical look towards Taejun. 

"You were sweating a lot in your sleep before so I took your jacket off for you. In case you were wondering." He smoothly lied. 

Taejun slowly got up from his seat and trudged over to Nana. "I can tell you went through bonding." This caused Nana to tense up. No one knows what Taejun would do if his workers went through bonding, except for Eunjung who just experienced it moments ago of course.

"Don't be scared baby." He cooed while rubbing her shoulders lightly. "I know you don't want that."

"I think that’s a given." Nana rolled her eyes and stared back into Taejun's dark brown orbs with defiant eyes. She wanted to portray she wasn't scared of him, which was working quite well this time. Her statement let Taejun to release a small chuckle. 

"And the one and only way to become unbounded-" He whispered into her ears and smirked when he felt her shudder at his cold breath. He stated slowly almost in a teasing way as he pushed her back onto the couch and climbed in between her legs as he hovered over her.

Nana's poker face remained and she didn't bother doing anything yet. She's not sure what Taejun was trying to play at right now. Taejun sniffed at her neck at a way closer than expected distance, causing Nana to push at his broad shoulders when he her neck.

"What do you think you are doing, Uncle Jun?" 

"Call me Taejun. That’s my real name." He mumbled into her neck after successfully gripping her hands and putting it over her head to prevent her from stopping him.

"You know. I’ve always taken an interest in you. Im Jin Ah." Nana winced at the name. She hadn't heard someone call her that ever since she got into Devamped Co. It reminded her of the death of her painful past. The memories of her mothers. The times when she was most weak and vulnerable. The old her. She was brought away from the memories when she felt Taejun's hands trail down her now bare arms. He probably took of her jacket when her mind was occupied by the past.

"You were always the different one. Even the first that dared to pretend you aren't afraid of me, defying me. If you would like, I-"

"What the do you think you are doing?" The door which was opened before was now slammed into the wall, a tall figure burning with  jealousy yelled at the couple on the couch. 

Taejun's eyebrows twitched in annoyance at the second disruption that night. "Who are you to be saying that?" He growled in a low tone.

Nana looked towards the door and gasped at the sight of Nichkhun, fury in his eyes and rage written on his face.

___________________________________________

Jieun, who heard the commotion in Taejun's room was rushing over there when she felt a pair of hands grab her from behind and flung her at the wall.

She winced at the sudden contact and came face to face with Wooyoung when she composed herself from the harsh collision.

"What the hell did you guys do?" He seethed while taking in deep breaths from the 4mile run over to the company. 

The blank Jieun just glared daggers at him. "I have no clue what the hell you are talking about!" She yelled in his face while attempting to get his grip off her shoulders.

"What the hell do you mean you don't know? Khun just suddenly got dragged all the way here without his consent! What are you guys playing at?" 

"How can he get dragged here without his consent?!?!?! None of us used a gun and pointed it to his head!"

"I don’t know how you guys did it. But something is obviously wrong here. Did you use some voodoo dolls or some ?" 

Jieun simply scoffed at the ridiculous implication. "Why the hell would we do that? How the hell did you guys even get into the en building? Where are all the people?"

"And you're asking me? How the am I supposed to know. Maybe they all found out that the Taejun guy isn't the guy they know him to be, so they all en left!" 

"How many times do I have to tell you to not badmouth Uncle Jun!" From the sudden surge of anger, more strength came to Jieun and she ripped Wooyoung's harsh grasp on her shoulder, then made a spin to get herself away from the wall and flipped him over her shoulders.

She planned to just leave him there and make her way over to Taejun's office but Wooyoung was able to get off the ground and grab her shoulders again.

Jieun rolled her eyes at him starting a fight again before trying to flip him over her shoulders again. This time, Wooyoung was quick enough to push his palm against her back to prevent her from being able to bring him over her shoulders.

He smirked when he knew she was aggravated she couldn't take him down. Taking the time she fumed to herself, Wooyoung easily picked her up and brought her down to the ground, securing her in place by locking her hands around herself and pushing his weight on hers. 

She once again, glared at him from below. What used in romance movies to be a romantic scene was destroyed by this duo who continued glaring at each other and trying to think up some type of strategy to win the fight. 

"I guess its time for part 2 of the fight." Wooyoung smirked down at Jieun who smirked back towards him. 

"I will surely win this time." Jieun boasted with confidence.

"Why don't you take a look at your position again?" Wooyoung tuanted. 

"This fight is on!" They both yelled at each other simultaneously while Jieun manages to slip out from under Wooyoung.

*This fight is really on now.*

___________________________________________

Meanwhile back in the mansion, Krystal just woke up and glared at the figure lying on the carpet next to the bed. The first thing she thought to do, was kick the figure which was exactly what she did. And not to mention it was a hard and deep kick into the figure's back.

She watched as the figure wince and groan in pain at the sudden attack. Krystal looked towards the night table next to the bed and turned it on, wanting to take a good look at the daring figure to sleep right next to her.

Krystal watched the figure rub his eyes and looked towards her in half opened eyes. He gave a charming smile towards her, causing her heart to skip a beat but she kept a straight face.

"Who are you? What am i doing here?" Krystal's icy tone sounded through the room. She leaped for the figure, landing on him and then placing a knife at his neck. 

"Don't you remember? You came with another girl to save two of the girls who came here. Junho managed to grab you so you can't escape. Nichkhun knocked you out by hitting your neck. So i brought you over here to sleep and keep them away from you."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you keeping the other's from harming me? What's your motive?"

"Love at first sight i guess you can say? But i have no motive in saving you other than wanting you safe."

Krystal scoffed at his honest but stupid answer yet felt her heart pound faster at his confession.

"Love at first sight?" She scoffed again. " Tch. As if things like that ever exist. Don't be a foolish boy."

Krystal put her knife down, only because shes grateful he saved her once. But next time, she won't let him off. She'd definitely slit his throat with her knife. She was about to get up when Minhi pulled her back down causing his body to jerk upwards a little. This caused their faces to come in close contact with a mere distance of 2cm. Minho then whispered into her ear. "I'll show you love is not a foolish thing. By the way. You're heart is beating quite quickly this whole time. Maybe you actually like me too?"

Krystal shoved him away after his whisper and used her hands to cover her slightly flushed face. This caused him to give a small smirk.

"Wow. I must be something. The ice princess is actually flushed."

"How would you know im an ice princess?" She spat back, trying to regain some dominance over the situation. She was always the one making guys fluster, not the other way around. 

"Its not hard to tell. You kept a straight face and icy glare at all times and didn't even say thank you for me saving you. The first thing you did to me was kick my back the hardest you can. Then you have the knife against me just seconds ago. But i guess you didn't slit my throat yet only because i saved you before."

"You think you're so good now? You think you can read everything on my mind or something and known me inside and out just from meeting me for a few minutes?"

Minho let out another smirk. "I dont know. Maybe."



AUTHOR'S NOTES

Okay so as promised, alll couples in one update!!! :DDDD

i'll try to update in a weeks time but knowing me, that'd prob not even happen. Anyways enjoy. This was one LONGGGGG chapter!


layout cr. inspiration.