Chapter 7

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOUR3RD POV 


Nichkhun threw Nana over his shoulders and sped home alongside with Chansung. When they went through the door, Junho was seen fallen asleep on the couch while Minho just came out of the kitchen, holding a bottle of water. 

Junho's eyes open at the scent of a newcomer and sat up, rubbing his eyes sleepily. Nichkhun shoved Junho over a little before throwing Nana onto the couch. Her face was pale and sweat was still visible. 

"Damn hyung. Where did this girl come from? And do i smell your blood running through her?" Junho questioned after brushing himself off from the fall. 

"We went through bonding." Nichkhun spilled in a calm tone as if its as normal as them drinking blood. 

Junho's eyes almost popped out of his sockets. The same thoughts that Chansung yelled out moments ago ran through his head. 

Before Junho was able to question again, the bathroom door creaked open and everyone's eyes turned to the person. There, standing by the door was Wooyoung who had a visible cut on his cheek with tattered clothes. 

Nichkhun was about to reprimand and question Wooyoung, but the front door popped open, sending another five set of eyes towards the person. Taecyeon has sweat running down his face and he clutched his shoulders which leaked out blood. His state resembled that of Wooyoung, but he was in a worse state.

Junho ran over to Taecyeon, pressing his hands down on the wound and closed his eyes, concentrating on his healing powers to clear the cut. Taecyeon winced and in no time, his wound healed. 

Minho looked at Junho in shock. "I never knew you guys have these types of powers." He confessed.

"Despite being vampire and all having the ability to move faster, jump higher, have better reflexes with incomparable strength, we also each have a unique power. This is why we are one of the most powerful vampire groups out there. Not many vampires have any other powers. " Taec replied. Minho nodded his head in understanding and went back into the kitchen. He still felt quite awkward in a house full of vampires. 

Taecyeon's eyes travelled over to the couch and saw Nana lying there. His brows furrowed in frusteration at the sight of the murderer and looked up at Khun, the one standing closest to her. 

"Care to explain?" He seethed.

It took about another half an hour for Nichkhun to finish explaining since all of them kept interrupting him and asking him more questions. Khun had to yell at them to shut up so he could finish the situation in peace.



AUTHOR'S NOTES
An update as promise though its one day late. Better than none right? Imma leave the poll there for anyone else who still wants to vote before the next chapter which will be full of couple moments. Hope you enjoyed this chapter :]


layout cr. inspiration.