Chapter 4

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER FOURUnknown POV 


Rustling was heard all around me as I watched our pack disperse and run separate ways with the hunters right behind us. I ran toward the south, and continued running for a few miles until I saw city lights. I transformed back into human form and continued running, not daring to look behind me. I finally stopped when I ended up in an alley, thinking I would be safe. I panted as I continued looking out the alley to see if the hunters had caught up. I saw a whole group of them running past, and when i thought i'd be safe, another one ran past, but not before looking into the alley. I see him call out to the others as he made his way inside the alley. I backed up, and was about to turn and run, but my back hit something hard. A wall. A deadend. . 

Was I really going to lose my life right here? Right now? I'm suntill so young. I suntill have tons of competitons to play, tons of girls to . For now, all I can do was try fighting them off. One by one, they started coming to me, and I transformed back into my original form. I growled at them ,making them take a step back, but they started charging towards me after. I snarled and ran towards them at full speed. Thinking I would run right into them, they ducked and sheiled their bodies. I bounced off the wall and ran out of the alley, making sure to change right back into my human form as I took a step into the view of the humans. 

I pretended to be all fine and walked out of the alleyway slow and steady instead of charging through all these people. Being the stupid me, I just had to NOT run and as I strolled down the street, I completely forgot about the hunters behind me as I was fascinated by my surroundings. All the food, the smiles, the laughter, and the innocence I saw in these people was really fascinating. I was in a trance. I was brought out of the trance when i felt something hard hit my head. The last thing I did was call for help to the dude standing right in front of mem before my vision became blurry and I fainted. 

 

I slowly opened my eyes and prepared for the worst to happen. To see a bunch of heartless wolf slayers standing before me, laughing at me. But that was not what i woke up to.

I looked around and saw that i was on a soft, red velvet couch. The room, living room, I assume was all red. The curtain drapes where ruby red. The big carpet was blood red. Just all shades of red. Even the tv was red. 

Where the heck am I? I spoke out loud.

Somewhere, not with the hunters. A voice came from the stairs, and when I looked up, a guy with red hair and eye smile looked down at me.

Thanks for saving me. I said to him and watched him walk down the stairs, approaching me at a steady pace.

Your welcome, he smiled, revealing an adorable eye smile.

You're a vampire, aren't you? The looks of the room, was enough to tell. People, humans, don't usually make their whole room red.

And you're a wolf.

Doesn't take sherlock to get it.

Sarcastic man I see. He plopped down next to me and opened the tv while I continued to watch him.

Why'd you help me?

Because I can.

Because you can. I said in a mocking tone.What I mean is, wolf and vamps never got along well. They don't help the other clans/packs out. 

Something about you.... urged me to help you back there. It was like a call from elders to help you. I dont exactly know how to say it. But are you feeling better?

Much. Thanks again. 

Your welcome. Again. He gave a light chuckle. By the way, I'm Junho. From 2pm vampire clan? You'll meet the others later. His face fell as he mentioned "others"

Did something happen to the others? I asked out of curiosity.

He died. 

Who?

Junsu. He died. He was killed by a DeVamp agent. He died a painful death. Tears started forming on Junho's eyes and I patted his shoulder, trying to soothe him, while he continued crying into his hands. Other than his cries of pain, nothing else was heard.



AUTHOR'S NOTES
...


layout cr. inspiration.