Chapter 1

Vamped // revamping
VAMPED
Date Posted
 

CHAPTER ONENICHKHUN'S POV 


The streets were dark and deserted. Just like the way it should be and how we want it to be. 2pm. One of the most beastly, vicous, vampire group ever brought together. We have our own taste in prey, and style, but we are important in each other's life. Today, just like all those other days, we travled in a group in search of our new "preys". Usually it'd be quite fast. We see one person or a group of people, we go right for them, and them to our content. We don't waste our efforts, unless its in the morning, where there are crowds everywhere.

And no. Vampires are not allergic to the sun. Whoever made that up, just did it to feel safer in the day. We act like normal people. We aren't afraid of the cross, or garlic, or whatever craps come up in fantasies, myths. The only thing able to kill us would be a special bullet. This bullet looks like any other, and is hard to differ from the rest. But once a vampir gets shot by it, you know immediately. The pain it brings is unexplainable. The death is the most torurous ever created. It feels as if knives were ripping your skin and meat right off your bone. 

It feels as if your burning at the bottom of a volcano. A simple bullet, filled with a blue liquid, is the cause of many vampire deaths, and the only one known. There are tons of companies who are vampist, and its only goal is rid the world of any supernatural creatures. But as of right now, vampires are the most targeted because they are said to be the cause of most deaths. 

Deep in my thoughts, i was quickly broguht back to the present, as we all sense a new prescence. And it didn't only feel like one. It felt like a whole group. Their scent was intoxicating. Their blood smelled like sweet nectar, and we our lips hungrily. We loooked to each other, then walked down different paths, in an attempt to surround the intoxicating smells. Here comes our new prey. 

Once we split up, the smell got more faint. The crowd was also separating. Hmm. Interesting. Guess this means they are one of those so called DeVamp Agents. Devamp Corporation, the most famous vampire killing agency ever found. They were heard to be ruthless, and their agents consisted mostly of girls, making it easier to kill off the male vamp population. I continued to stroll through the alleys, twisting and turning in a fast pace, but slow enough for the person to follow behind. She was going to die tonight, so why not play a little game first? Wanting to end this so called game, i stopped and leaned against a wall, waiting for the person to show up. But no one did, and after a few minutes, i heard faint screaming. 

I walked into the alley fearlessly, and the sight brought upon me was one that ripped my heart out once again. Laying against the wall in pain, was Junsu, clutching his arm sorrowfully. I look at the person who shot him, and she didn't even bother hiding. She didn't run. She didn't turn to look at me. She only focused on her next target. Junsu. Vamps were granted with a special power of quickness and agility. We were even faster than cars, or trains on the traintrack. I was just about to take a step, but the girl looked to me, expression still not changing, and gave a smirk. Her eyes were fillled with hatred, and saddness. She aimed her gun towards Junsu's head, and in the blink of an eye, Junsu's head burst into pieces, his blood splattered all over the wall. 

I can only watch hopelessly as this same scene happened again. Nearly a year ago, my fiance was killed by these so called agents. My wrath for them grew as each day passed. My fiance, Victoria Song, used to be a human. I fell in love with her sweetness, and boldness. She wasn't afraid of us, and took care of us as if we were normal humans. She made us knew how it felt to be loved again. We were about to get married, everything was set. The date. The guests. The dresses and decorations. But it was all ruined because of these rotten vampist agents. They kill us like we were animals. They shot us, making us experience the pain,and die slowly and painfully. They watched in glee as the vampires before them started to burn.They watch in amusement as they seee us cry for help.

I was waiting for Victoria that day. She said she had to go home and get something. We made the wedding at night because vampires felt it was most beautiful then, and i did too. I waited impatiently and as time passed by, i started to worry. Something didn't feel right. Something was awfully wrong. I could sense it. The other vampires could sense it. The crowds were getting into a mess, demanding the wedding to happen already. I tried to ease them. But it just didn't work. After another hour passed, when the ceremony was supposed to have started an hour ago, i finally gave up, and sent everyone home. 

I looked everywhere that night. I searched through every hole and street. I searched until it was dawn. But Victoria was just not seen. Almost losing hope, i strolled down the last street, and i saw a wedding gown laying in a puddle of blood. I walked closer, becoming more anxious and scared. Bending down, i saw a locket and reached for it. When i wiped the bloood away, tears started to fall. Opening the locket, i confirmed the wedding dress belonged to Victoria. Lying inside the locket was a picture of us in the kitchen, cooking food.

I clutched onto the dress, the locket, tears falling uncontrolingly. The others soon found me, and it took me another five months to start reliving my life a little. But Victoria had already taken my heart when she died. I was just an outer shell with no emotions. I never thought i would have to go through this same pain all over again. And for it to be the oldest of 2pm, it got me good.



AUTHOR'S NOTES
So I've changed the layout again only because this is a lot easier to work with.


layout cr. inspiration.