The Maknaes

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's 7.00 in the morning when Teuk's alarm went off. Also waking Heechul and Siwon who's sleeping in the same room.

"Yah Jungsoo shut that thing up!" Heechul demanded.

"Wake up Heechul. We need to go practice," Leeteuk answers gently.

"Erghhh,"

"Siwon, are you awake?"

"Hmm? Hmm..," Siwon answer with both his eyes still closed.

"Can you help wake the others up please,"

"Sure.." he mumbled. Siwon wakes up and stretch a little before going to wake the others up.

 

Meanwhile, still in the room, Leeteuk look down to Heechul on the floor(they took turns for sleeping on the bed - 2 members each night) and throw Siwon's pillow towards the man.

"Hey!"

"Hahahahahahah!"

"Oh this is how you wanna start your day huh?!" Heechul says then grab the pillow and throw it back to the other man on the bed. Unfortunately for Heechul, the leader is faster and successfully dodge the pillow. 

 

"Erghh, just you wait Park Jungsoo," Heechul groans as he gets up and get ready for practice. 

"Don't take too long. I'm gonna call Ryeowook and make sure he's awake already," Leeteuk informs. The other just hums as an answer. 

 

After getting ready and a simple breakfast by Siwon with a little help from the others, the three members left the dorm with their manager at 7.30 a.m. and are estimated to arrive at the practice room at 8.15 after a short trip to the salon. However, the maknae seems quiet bothered ever since the first they saw him earlier.

 

In the car...

 

"Kyu?" Heechul calls out to him.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, you seem quite distracted,"

"Oh..."

"You know you can let loose a little right? A simple cuddle won't hurt," Leeteuk assures him.

"I dunno. I'm afraid if I let loose even a little, then I'll lose control over it. I think it's better if I stay away from it for the time being," the maknae explains.

"Alright then. Suit yourself but don't hesitate to come to any of us if you can't take it anymore, okay? Don't be too hard on yourself," Leeteuk says, while Heechul ruffles the younger's hair a little. It seems to be a habit of the members when they assures or compliment each other.

 

They met Ryeowook at the entrance of SM Ent. and they enter together. They starts practicing for an hour and take 5 minutes break after each 25 minutes. There's not much to practice as all of them are - as we know already credible of singing. In addition, it's just the first day and it's still early in the morning so they don't want to push it too much. Soon, it's already 11.40 when they decide to wrap up practice for the day. 

"Ryeowook and Heechul's schedule are extended so it will start at 2 and 2.30 respectively. Kyuhyun and Lee

Please log in to read the full chapter