Cyber Bully (2)

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

The eternal maknae of Super Junior is now surrounded by 8 curious members and their manager.

"So...care to tell us what happened last night?" Eunhyuk starts.

"Ergh...everything?"

"Everything," Leeteuk say.

"Huhh, alright. Hmm...you all know how I always do youtube live before or after each of my musical performance, right? " the others just nod.

"And yesterday I did it for about 10 minutes on our way to the artium. It went well, I had fun with our ELF as usual. The performance later on was also great, my sunbaes all praise me for my performance," Ryeowook continued and suddenly he got overwhelmed. Eyes watery, shivering and his breathing got intense making the members panicked a little.

"I think he's regressing," Siwon suggested with urgency clear in his voice. Heechul immediately stand up and hug the younger, whispering sweet nothing and rubbing his back. After a few minutes, his breathing stabilised and sigh of relief could be heard from everyone.

 

" 'm sorry," Ryeowook mumbles but the members are fast to catch it. 

"Hey, nothing to be sorry for. It's not your fault you got overwhelmed. If you are not ready to tell us everything now, we can wait," 

"No! No...I- I want to get it off my chest as soon as possible,"

"Alright then, but if it gets tough, you can stop anytime okay?" Leeteuk reminds, answered with a nod from the younger. Ryeowook continues with Heechul still rubbing his back

Please log in to read the full chapter