Daddy Chullie

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

It is one rainy, breezy Wednesday morning. The Super Junior members are still in dreamland, sleeping peacefully while being lulled by raindrops. However, it didn't last long as suddenly they are interrupted by a wailing little. 

"Hey, Wookie. What's wrong, baby?" Leeteuk picks the boy up as soon as he opens his eyes. 'Good thing we put them in separate room' Leeteuk thought to himself although he is sure that boy's voice could still be heard from other rooms. The night before, the littles dozed off while playing together and EunHae wanted to sleep with Kyu. As Shindong, Yesung and Siwon are sharing a room, they can't let Wookie sleep alone so TeukChul took him in. 

 

"Baby, tell daddy what's wrong," Leeteuk try to bring the little to talk, only to be answered with a louder wailing.

"What's happening?" Yesung asked, rubbing his eyes and followed by Siwon. 

"I don't know. He just won't stop crying,"

"His diapers?" Siwon suggests.

"Still dry,"

"Milk?"

"Wookie don't usually drink this early,"

"Maybe he will today? He slept early yesterday," Donghae suddenly appears behind them, hair in all direction possible.

"I'll go make one now," Yesung informs.

"Give him to me," Siwon takes the boy from Leeteuk's arms and rocks the little while making white noises.

"Where's Heechul hyung, by the way?" Siwon asks.

"He already left for his schedule earlier. Something urgent came up and they need to shoot for KB today,"

"That explains why Shindong hyung is not in the room," Siwon told himself.

"Milk is ready~" Yesung announces as he bring the warm bottle in front of the little but the boy just hides against Siwon's chest.

"Huh?" all of them are confused by the little's action.

 

A few hours went by and the members take turn rocking the little in hope he would stop crying. 

"What if he's in pain?" Eunhyuk ask while walking slowly around the living room, rocking the crying little.

"I already called Jinki, he said it might be his shoulder but he's too little and won't stop crying to tell us what's happening. And we can't give him any medicine because 1) we don't know what he need, 2) he didn't eat yet and 3) we don't wanna risk an overdosed member, or worse an overdosed little so...yeah," Siwon explains.

"Guys, I'm getting worried. It's already

Please log in to read the full chapter