Free Days?

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days goes by and everything comes back to normal. Other members starts working as usual. The 4 members are relieved as they could get some rest now but, the maknaes felt a little off. Since everyone are back to work, no one are around to allow them being little. Even if they want to regress, they can't take care of themselves, obviously. But they don't want to bother the members as they have their own life, too. 

 

Today, they had a meeting with the higher ups for their upcoming repackage album. Throughout the whole meeting, the 2 maknaes had been particularly quiet and all other members noticed that. Since it is still early, they decided to gather at the dorm.

"This feels so nice. Going back to work, makes staying home more enjoyable," Eunhyuk say.

"Sure it is," 

"Hey, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook. Are you two okay? You've been quiet since our meeting," Leeteuk ask.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine,"

"Never been better," the maknaes try to laugh it off but it's too obvious for them.

"Come to think of it, how long has it been since you last be little? A month?" Heechul ask.

"I... think so?" Ryeowook answers, hesitant.

"Don't you want to be little?" Siwon ask.

"I... don't think so. We have schedule tomorrow and it's hard to regress only for a short period of time," Kyuhyun say.

"Well then. If  that's what you want," Yesung say, nonchalantly. 

 

Little that the maknaes know that other members are just trying to lure them to give in. They had actually ask their manager to cancel all of their schedules for 2 days.

"But...," Ryeowook starts, making other members focus on him.

"Can we just... cuddles?" he ask, cautiously, staring at the floor while playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Of course, Ryeowook. Who do you want it from?" Leeteuk answers, smiling sweetly.

"Mmm....Heechul hyung?"

"Sure, come here. Aigoo my favorite dongsaeng. Why are you so cute, huh?" Heechul hugs the younger, or more like squishing him.

"I'm... gonna just... be in my room," Kyuhyun informs.

"Alright, we'll call you out when dinner's ready," Shindong answers, not even looking at the younger, acting like he didn't care. Kyuhyun walks slowly to his room and peaks back to the living room where the members are cuddling each other.

"Huhh...no Kyuhyun. You have to go to work and you know being little in this kind of time is the worst," he sigh as he closes the door.

 

It was until 20 minutes later that Kyuhyun can't take it anymore. He w

Please log in to read the full chapter