The Maknaes (2)

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook we're home,"

"Hmm?" both of them opens their eyes groggily. 

"Come on, let's go. We need to eat and then I'll let you go to sleep okay?" Heechul says as he basically drags the two younger men into the building. They enters the dorm to be met with Eunhyuk and Shindong in the living room.

"Where's Masi and Hae?" Yongsun ask as Heechul pushes the maknaes to get them to change their outfit and wash out their make up.

"At the hospital. We took turns visiting Yesung hyung, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Have you eaten?"

"Yeah, just half an hour ago,"

"Good," Heechul says as he comes into the kitchen and opens the chicken packaging.

 

"We bought two just in case," he said.

"Of what?" Shindong ask.

"Fried chicken,"

"Fried chicken? That's so not you hyung. What happen?"

"Your maknaes are craving for it after a tiring day, okay? I'm just being nice here,"

"Oh, okay. Did they regress?"

"Almost, in the car. Actually I want to eat out with them but obviously not in their condition so, yeah. Here we have 2 sets of fried chicken take outs," Heechul explains yet again. The two members in the living room just nods. 

"I'll leave one in the microwave to keep it warm. Teuk is going to be home late so if you guys are still up by then, tell him that,"

"Alrighty~"

The three members and Yongsun manager eat quietly as the maknaes slowly picks up their food and chews lazily.

 

"Hey, don't play with your food,"

"Can't we just go to bed now?" Kyuhyun ask. Heechul stares at both of them before deciding.

"Huhh...fine. I'm gonna put these in the microwave. We can eat it for breakfast tomorrow. Put the dishes in the sink I'll wash it later," Heechul says. Both of them get up instantly and do as the older say, wish them goodnight and go straight to their shared bedroom.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth," Heechul reminds.

 

"Hyung, I'll do the dishes. Go and get some rest," Eunhyuk offers.

"Really? Are you sure?" 

"Of course. You guys have done so many things for us. This is the least thing we could do to pay it back," 

"You don't have to you know,"

"Still, let us, okay? Go get some rest!" they basically pushed him out of the kitchen.

"Kids, I'm going to pick Teuk up," Yongsun announces.

"Alright, hyung. We'll be waiting," Shindong says. 

 

After 20 minutes, sound of the keypad being pressed could be heard.

"Hyung, you're back?"

"Oh! Hey, why didn't you guys go to sleep yet?" 

"We're waiting for you"

"Why?"

"Because that's the least thing we could do?" Leeteuk just smiles tiredly and shook his head.

"Hyung have you eaten yet?"

"Not yet, but I think I'm too tired to even eat anything now. I'm gonna just eat big breakfast tomorrow, okay? Now, you two should go to bed,"

"Okay~, goodnight hyung. Yongsun hyung, too,"

"Wait, Siwon and Donghae are with Jongwoon right?"

"Yup,"

"Okay, thanks. Goodnight," Leeteuk wishes as he opens the door to his shared room where Heechul is already sleeping on one side of the bed. Teuk quietly took of his clothes and went to the bathroom to refresh himself and soon ready to sleep. He carefully climb up the bed to prevent any noise, trying not to w

Please log in to read the full chapter