Sick Littles? (3)

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

At home...

 

"Wookie, just a little will you? You need to eat, baby," Heechul tried to feed half a spoonful of warm rice porridge to the little that had been clutching on him since they left the clinic. Only for the little to whine more and more.

 

"Huhh....hey, give him to me," Leeteuk offers as he's already done with his meal and Heechul hadn't taken one bite yet. As soon as Leeteuk take him in his hand, the little cluthes on his shirt and again, hides his face.

 

"Hey, at this point I don't even know how are you even breathing," Leeteuk says, trying to bring the little's head up but to no avail.

 

"I thought Kyu would be worst but I guess I'm wrong," Eunhyuk says, shrugging his shoulder.

 

"Right, I thought so too. I guess it have to do with how Wookie is not that type to express himself. Maybe he had been extremely worn out but he doesn't want to bother us with it. You know him, it's always been that way," Siwon suggested.

 

"But, if that's really the case, isn't it easier if he takes a nap and rest other than just clutching on our clothes like a baby panda?" Heechul query.

 

"Maybe he want to but he just can't. Maybe something is bothering him," Shindong says.

 

"I'll try to lull him in a dark room. Maybe that could help,"

 

"Alright,"

 

In the Little Room...

 

Leeteuk closed all the curtains and turns off all the lights except for one giraffe shaped night light on the table beside the little's crib.

 

"There, Wookie. You can sleep if you want to. Don't hold back," Leeteuk whispers to the little as he bounce the little lightly around the room. After 5  minutes, the little is still wide awake but his grip on the older's shirt is loosening. Leeteuk continue to bounce the little around the room while making white noises and caressing the back and head of the little. Finally, after 20 minutes of lullaby, Wookie is fast asleep. Leeteuk carefully place the little in his crib, kisses his forehead and left the room with a little creak on the door. He then went to the living room to join the others.

 

"Is he asleep?"

 

"Yeah, after 20 minutes of bouncing around the room. Where's Kyu?"

 

"Daddy!" a high pitched voice resonating around the living room when a little runs around, giggling. Suddenly, the little halted and look around the room.

 

"Wookie?" the little asked, looking around at his daddies, cocking his head to the side.

 

"Wookie is not well, baby. He needs to rest. You can play with him when he wake up later, okay?" Siwon took the little by his under arm and place him on his lap.

 

"In the meantime, why don't we watch some movies. You love movie, right?" Donghae asked.

 

"Can we watch Finding Nemo, daddy?" 

 

"Sure, baby. But first, magic word?" Eunhyuk asked, playfully with whispering gesture.

 

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease," the little answers cutely, showing all his little white teeth.

 

"Hahahahahaha, okay let's watch Finding Nemo," all of them chuckled.

Please log in to read the full chapter