Sick Littles?(2)

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

"He's having a fever. I think since last night but he was too tired to feel it. I woke up earlier and heard him. Wailing while kicking the crib,"

"Oh no...,"

 

"We should bring him to the clinic," Siwon stated from the bathroom's entrance.

"What about Wookie? Is he fine?"

"I don't know. I didn't get to check on him earlier,"

"I'll go and check, just in case. 2 sick littles are the last thing we want," Heechul quoted as he walked to the end of the dorm's hallway.

 

Heechul opened the door to be greeted with a small whimpering boy in the crib.

"Ouh, Wookie...how long have you been awake?" he picks up the boy and settles him on his arm as the little immediately snuggles close to his daddy's chest.

"Hey...you okay there?" Heechul asked softly as the little seems to be in deep little space which makes him at least 1 year old. Heechul tried to get the boy to bring his face out so he could feel his forehead and make sure there is only one little to be taken to the clinic. Unfortunately, as he struggles with the little and finally get to touch his face, he could feel the heat almost instantly.

"Oh no....not you, too," Heechul sigh as he walk out to tell the others of the unfortunate news with the little boy snuggling close to him, whimpering every now and then.

 

"So?" Shindong asked as soon as he saw Heechul with Wookie.

"We got 2 sick littles...," the man announced, rubbing the back of the little softly to calm his wavy breathing down.

"I just called Jinki. He's on his way to the clinic and he said he can help us,"

"Alright, let's go then. Heechul and Siwon will follow me to the clinic. Pretty sure we need some extra hand later,"

"Sure, I'll drive," Siwon volunteers.

"The rest of you...I need your help to prepare the purifier in every room. It's in the store if I'm not mistaken. And maybe some porridge, and get ready to make their bottles when we get home,"

"Aye aye sir!" Shindong and Eunhyuk said in sync and the others chuckled. 

 

At the clinic...

 

"Hello, we have an appointment with Dr. Lee," Leeteuk told the nurse sitting behind the registration counter while Siwon and Heechul holding the sleeping Kyu and whiny Wookie respectively.

"Oh sure, he just told me he's expecting someone.

Please log in to read the full chapter