Chaos(2)

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Come on, Wookie. We need to bath,"

"Nuh!"

"Are you for real? Come on, you are a mess. You need to bath,"

"NUUUH!" 

 

Heechul had enough of it for the morning so he just scoop the boy out of his high chair and basically run to the toilet.

"NUUUH! Pway Kyu!"

"You can play after. We need to bath. I'll make this quick, okay? Just sit still,"

However, the little decides to make bathing quite a challenge today. Wookie won't stop protesting and kicking which results in Heechul needing to hold him at all time to prevent the little from slipping. 

"Wookie! Stay still. You'll hurt yourself," Heechul tries but to no avail.

He hold the boy close to his chest with one arm while the other lather the boy in soap. However, the soap acts as lubricant for the boy as he manage to slip off Heechul's arm and fall into the water filled tub.

"!" Heechul panicked as he immediately pull the little back up before he could swallow the water.

"DADA!!!" the little is terrified, trying to climb onto his daddy.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Baby, look at me. Wookie, look at daddy please," Heechul is desperate to make the boy look at him.

"You're okay, it's okay. Daddy is sorry, okay? Let's just rinse off and get out of here,"

 

Wookie is still crying and clinging to Heechul's shirt, making getting dressed another challenge of the day.

"Here, have some warm milk," Heechul offers a bottle in his effort to calm the little and luckily it works. The little is now getting drowsy in the warmth of milk and Heechul's arms.

"Dada?" Kyu suddenly comes with box of newly bought Lego, prolly asking for help to open it.

"Baby, that's Daddy Yeye's Lego. You need to ask for his permission first," Heechul say, not bothering to look at the boy as he himself is feeling sleepy.

The older would have been asleep if not for a small whimper coming from the little in front of him. He put Wookie down on the sofa and attend to the other little calmly. 

"Hey...let's wait until Daddy Yeye comes home and ask him to play together, okay? This is his toy, we cannot play without him," Heechul try to rationalise the little which to his relief works when the boy nods, put the box on the floor and come into Heechul's arms for a hug.

"Come here, my baby. Let's have som

Please log in to read the full chapter