Sick Littles?

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Whoa! Slow down, guys"

"What's that?"

"What happened?" the others question the 2 eldest members who straight away went to the kitchen to prepare the bottles.

"We have 2 littles in need of warm bottle and lots of cuddles?" Heechul explains. The other members just nods. Soon, the two littles run out of their room, giggling loudly.

"Who wants some cuddles!" Siwon initiates and Wookie instantly jumpes in his arms. Soon, they are joined by EunHae and the little is now squished. 

"Hey, hey easy. You don't want to squish him to death," Leeteuk says as he enters the living room with 2 warm strawberry flavoured milk. He hands one of it to Siwon for Wookie and walks up to Kyu who's instantly beaming at the sight of the pink drink.

"Now, who deserves this bottle~" Leeteuk shakes the bottle in front of the boy as he extends his cute little grabby hands towards the bottle. He chuckles at the little and sit beside him.

 

"Come here," Teuk taps his lap, indicating the little to climb and settle there.

"Here comes your bottle~" he brings the nip in front of Kyu's little lips and the boy instantly on it. After a while, Kyu starts to relax and lays down on Teuk's broad and muscular chest. Soon, his slows down and both his eyes flutters, fighting his drowsiness. Heechul who's sitting beside them notices and pats Kyu's hair.

"Mmm~" the little boy whines and push the hand on his hair away. He don't want to sleep yet.

"Kyu, you're sleepy already. Don't fight it," Heechul says.

"Mmmm~" the boy just whines and snuggle closer to Teuk's chest, hiding his face from the others. Leeteuk rubs his small back and leaves little kisses on his strawberry fragrant hair. A few minutes later, Kyu finally gives in and went into deep sleep. Heechul takes him from Teuk and brings him to their "Little World". 

 

Many shows had been filmed at the dorm but there is one room at the very end of the corridor which is not and will never be revealed to the world. It's filled with 2 adult-sized cribs, numerous toys and plushies organised on one corner of the room, a spacious play zone in the middle of the room with big fluffy carpet which is vacuumed 2 times a day, instrument corner because their musical skills doesn't disappear even when they are little and most importantly, a big closet filled with cute onesies and collections of pacifiers. Most of the things in the room are in different shades of blue. The walls itselves are baby blue in colour.

 

Heechul lays the boy down in his crib. He then went to the closet and takes Kyu's favourite baby blanket, pacifier and diaper. Then, he goes to the plushie corner and take 2 penguin plushies and brings them to the crib. He place 1 of the plushie on Kyu's right hand and the other one at the left side of the crib corner. He tries to put the light green pacifier into the boy's mouth by pushing it lightly on his lips and he took it immediately. Soon, Heechul starts

Please log in to read the full chapter