Chaos

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Heechul, wake up,"

"5 more minutes~"

"Wookie is awake,"

"Huh!? My baby~" Heechul sprint out of the room to greet his precious little.

"You slept throughout last night so we couldn't play together. But don't worry because we have all day to play with daddy Chullie!" the older pick the little up in the air, making him shrieks excitedly.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" Leeteuk greets the younger more calmly with a kiss on the chubby cheeks, earning him a cute, addictive giggle.

"Dadadadada~" the little replies excitedly.

"Ouhh, you're so little today," Heechul cooes at the little as he babbles in his own baby language.

 

"Chul, are you sure you can take care of them both? Wookie seems to be so little and we don't know Kyu's age yet, he's still asleep,"

"Hey, you don't trust me? I can handle this. My babies won't give me a hard time, will you? My baby~" Heechul tickles the little in his arms as they sit at the dining table.

"I'm just worried, they could be clingy and it will be impossible for you to entertain them both at the same time,"

"Don't worry, I'll give you a call if something happens,"

"You definitely need to,"

"I'll probably call Changmin to see if he can come since Kyu loves playing with him. Maybe he could be of a help,"

"That's actually a nice idea. I don't think he's busy with anything today. You should give him a call,"

"Will do,"

"Teuk, are you ready?" Yongsun manager ask as he leave his room.

"Oh, yes. Let me just take my phone,"

 

"Call me,"

"Don't worry~ Just go do your job,"

"Alright, alright, I'm going. Bye Wookie," he kiss the little on both his cheeks and his cute little button nose before exiting the house. 

"Well, now it's just you and me! And Kyu...but let's just let him sleep a bit more. Hmm...what are we going to do first? Oh you need to eat. Let's see what we have for your tummy~" Heechul brings the little into the kitchen which earns him excited kicks from the small boy. 

"Okay, easy boy...here we have some fruits, bread, yoghurt? What about avocado? Do you want avocado, baby?"

"Bleck," the little answers with a disgusted face.

"Oh, okay...no avocados for you. Hmm...yoghurt?"

"Uh uh,"

"Pumpkin?"

"Nuuuuuh,"

"Eggs?"

"NUH"

"Huhhh, what do you want to eat then?"

"Rewii,"

"Huh? Say it again?"

"Rewii. Rewii!" the little points at a plate inside the fridge, frustrated that his daddy don't underst

Please log in to read the full chapter