Regressing Rules

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

Their journey home is expected to take half an hour more so the 4 of them decided to take a nap. After about 20 minutes, Kyuhyun wakes up.

"Hyung?"

"Oh? You're awake, Kyu?" Yongsun ask.

"Hmm...hyung, I'm hungry," Kyuhyun complains.

"Oh! Right, you guys haven't eaten yet. Teuk, Teuk wake up,"

"Huh? What happen what's wrong?"

"Kyu is awake and he said he's hungry. Should we stop by somewhere? We have about 20 more minutes. The traffic is a little jammed earlier,"

"Oh! Gosh, I forgot about that. They must be starving," Leeteuk says, surprised and apologetic as he looks back to the maknae. 

"Hey, it's not your fault. You worked hard, too. It's possible you forgot. So, where are we going now?" 

"Hmm...if I'm not mistaken, there is a small teokbokki stall right before the exit to the city. Let's stop by there first, Kyu?"

"But I don't want teokbokki~" the maknae starts to whine, making the older glance to the back seat.

 

"Uh oh, he's regressing," the leader mutters.

"Well then, what do you want to eat, Kyu?" he tries to get the younger to talk.

"I want my bottle~" the younger responds, eyes welling up with tears.

"Oh my, Kyu, you need to eat some solid food before you get your bottle remember? And besides, we are 20 minutes more away from home. I can't let you starve," the older tries to persuade the maknae.

"But you promised!" and that's it. The other 2 members who are sleeping peacefully earlier are awake due to the maknae's tantrum.

"What happen?!" Heechul asked, surprised.

"Gosh....here we go again. Kyu, please. I will give you your bottle as soon as we arrive home but we need to fill your tummy with something else first, okay?"

"Noooo! I want my bottle!"

"Hey hey, Kyu, we have rules remember. You can't get your bottle unless you eat something else first," Heechul tries to help. Unfortunately, it just makes the younger wails e

Please log in to read the full chapter