Bad Mood

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

It is a normal day in the dorm, except it is extremely quite because most of the members are out for their schedule. Little Kyu is silently his bottle of warm chocolate milk, laying down on the sofa while Shindong and Siwon is in the kitchen, preparing for dinner. 

 

"We're home!" Leeteuk, Heechul and Yesung enters one after another.

"Wow, what's this delicious smell? What's for dinner?"

"We made potato pancake and kimchi stew,"

"Nice! Hi, Kyu!" Heechul greeted the Little only to get no response from the boy.

"Hey...what's wrong?"

"He had been like that since morning. He won't talk to anyone,"

"What about the bottle?"

"We just give it to him in hope it will cheer him up but he just take it without saying anything and lays on the couch,"

"Kyu? Is there anything wrong?" Leeteuk try to get the younger to talk only for the boy to stare at him for a while before shaking his head slowly and breaking their eye-contact.

"Kyu, talk to us. Please?" 

 

All of them silently wait for the little to open up. After about 5 minutes of silence...

"Daddy Teukie meanie..." Kyu mumbled before hiding his face behind the blue penguin plushie.

"Huh?" Everyone look up to the leader as he himself is shocked at the statement.

"I-I...what did daddy Teukie do, baby?"

"Didn't say byebye,"

The statement adding to their confusion. Suddenly, Leeteuk rememb

Please log in to read the full chapter