"The Shoutings"

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been a hectic month. Their comeback had been postponed 3 times because of technical issues, resulting in messy schedules. Kyuhyun is alone at the dorm as he finishes his schedule earlier than expected.

 

After 2 weeks of musical performances, he finally had 1 day off. He decided to let lose a little, just enough for him to rest fully. He went to the Little World and pick a baby blue pacifier with penguin face on it. He went into his 'big boy' room and lays on the bed, putting the pacifier in his mouth and starts . Slowly, he starts feeling fuzzy but at the same time still concious enough to hear the front door being opened. His body was just starting to relax when he heard a door being closed with a loud bang. He jolted up, went to the door and slowly peeking out.

 

"He's not the only one working here! He's not the only one who's tired!"

"Can you please shut the fu*k up. Not like you have to deal with 2  grown ups acting like babies, annoying me every chance they got!"

"Yesung, watch your words!,"

"This is messed up. I don't wanna be here," 

 

When he sensed someone walking towards the hallway, he quickly but quietly close his room door. Sitting on his bed, hugging his knees to his chest.

"Are they talking about me and Ryeowook? But... it couldn't be. But what if... and they hate us...," Kyuhyun starts to talk to himself, overthinking and without him realising a tear flows down his cheeks. He tries to muffle the sobs by hiding his face on his knees and the next thing he knew was someone waking him up.

"Kyu? Why are you sleeping like this? You could hurt your back," it was Ryeowook. Ryeowook and Leeteuk are mc-ing a radio show together so they always comes home later than the others, usually past midnight.

"Huh? oh..."

"Wait... Kyu, were you crying?" 

"Huh?! n-no what- why would I cry? Hahah...," Kyuhyun tries to hide the fact but he knows his buddy too well and vice versa.

"You know you can't lie to me, right?"

"Huhh...yeah," Kyuhyun answers, staring at his hands.

"What happened?"

 

Kyuhyun sigh before telling the truth.

"You know my schedule end early today, right?" Kyuhyun starts when suddenly there was a knock on their door.

"Kids?" a familiar soft voice calling.

"Come in, hyung. It's not locked,"

"I sense something happened and I want to know what and why," Leeteuk says as he peeks into the room.

"We are just starting to talk about it," Kyuhyun says as his voice cracks a little. Suddenly, the room lits up. Leeteuk turns on the light and walk towards the maknaes, eyes not leaving Kyuhyun's face.

"How long had you been crying?" Leeteuk ask as he caress Kyuhyun's red and puffy eyes.

"I don't know... I forgot to check the time they came home,"

"Were you going to let lose?" Leeteuk ask again as he saw the baby blue pacifier on the table top. Kyuhyun wh

Please log in to read the full chapter