Guilt

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh, it's Ryeowook. Hello?" Heechul announces before taking the call. He is with Siwon and the casts of My Ugly Ducklings at Sangmin's new house.

"Ryeonggu?" the older ask again when he gets no answer from the other side.

"Heechul hyung...where are you?" finally the younger speaks up, sounding more like a whine.

"I'm with the hyungs. And Siwon,"

"...oh,"

"Why?"

"Umm..."

Heechul turns off the speaker mode and excuse himself to an empty room at the end of the hallway.

 

"I'm alone now,"

"...Hyung, can we meet?"

"Sure, when and where?"

"You're not busy today?"

"This is my only schedule for today. I can just leave early,"

"Um...can we...meet at your house? You don't have to leave early. I'm still in Incheon so it'll take around 3 hours anyways,"

"Alright, just call me when you are nearby,"

"Okay..."

"Alright then, oh, by the way...are you okay? Why so sudden and...you sounds tired,"

"I'm...that's...why I want to meet you,"

"Oh, okay. Is it okay if I ask Siwon to come, too? We are carpooling anyways,"

"Yeah, sure. I'd actually...prefer that,"

"Okay, then. See you later,"

"Okay...bye, hyung,"

"Bye, love you. Drive carefully,"

"Okey...love you, too,"

 

They hang up and Heechul texts Siwon about the matter before going back to the living room.

"Jaehoon hyung, Heechul hyung and I might need to leave early. Something suddenly came up about our group schedule," Siwon gives the others a heads up, making up a reason as Heechul enters the room.

"Oh, okay. When are you going?"

"In about two hours,"

"Alright. You guys having another comeback?"

"Well, kinda...," Siwon glance at Heechul, looking for help.

"It's...more like...just an event," Heechul attempts.

"Oh, okay. You guys must be busy, huh?"

"Yeah, all that stuff. Our motto is "open 365 days a year" anyways," Heechul jokes and succeeds when everyone in the room burst out laughing.

 

2 hours later...

 

"Hyung, I'm 15 minutes away," Ryeowook texted the older.

"Alright. We'll get going now. If you arrive before us, just go inside first. You know the passcode, right?"

"You didn't change it?"

"Nah, why would I. It's just you guys who knew,"

"Oh, okay,"

 

"Siwon-ah, let's go. The others are already near. Hyung we'll get going now,"

"Alright, see you guys later. Drive safely,"

 

10 minutes later...

 

Heechul press his front door passcode and the door opens. As soon as he enters, the maknae is already waiting for them with a face Heechul and Siwon defines as sad, his eyes glossy.

"Hey, you good?" Siwon asks before Heechul steps inside after taking off his shoes and hugged by the maknae. The hug is not warm and c

Please log in to read the full chapter