Cyber Bully

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was just another peaceful day in the Super Junior dorm. Ryeowook is getting ready to go for his musical.

 

"Ryeowook, are you done?" Yongsun manager peeks through the younger's room door.

"Just...a...little...DONE! Hehe, I'm ready!"

"Alright, let's go,"

"I'm leaving!" the eternal maknae announces from the front door of the dorm. 

"Already? Here take the strawberry milk with you just in case you got hungry. That's my fav so make sure to cherish every drops of it," Eunhyuk say, earning a look of disbelief from their leader.

"Anyway, keep yourself warm, wear your mask always, well, except from when you are performing, use your hand sanitizer, keep hydrated and tell Yongsun hyung immediately if you feel sick, okay?" Leeteuk letting his maternal instinct kick in.

"Alright, hyung. I'm not a little kid anymore," Ryeowook say, giggling at the older's attics.

"Who knows? You might suddenly feel overwhelmed and slip into little space. No one is gonna be there so if that somehow happens, be sure to find Yongsun hyung IMMEDIATELY. Understood?" Heechul adds.

"Don't worry hyung it's my 5th time already. I'm pretty sure my body is used to it by now,"

"We will never know. Better be safe than sorry,"

"Okay okay, I'm going now. See you guys later, bye!"

 

In the car...

 

"Hyung, can I do youtube live?"

"Sure,"

"Ehe, thank you^-^"

 

After the musical...

 

"Bye hyung! Bye noona! See you all later!"

"Bye wookie! You were great, see you later!

Being called "Wookie" in his adult mind makes him a little confused. Ryeowook and his manager walk to the car easily as fans are not allowed to gather outside of the theater but Ryeowook seems dazed all the time.

"Ryeonggu? Are you here?" Yongsun manager asked as he snapped his fingers in front of the younger.

"Huh? Oh...yeah. I'm sorry, just a little tired I guess, hehe,"

"Are you sure? You looks like regressing earlier. I saw it in your eyes,"

"Ouh...um, it's just that...the noonas called me Wookie earlier and I felt something?"

"Something?"

"I don't know...," he chuckled.

"Anyway, if you feel like regressing, just tell me okay?"

"Yeah, okay," he answer as he makes himself comfortable in the car seat.

 

The ride home was just for 20 minutes so Ryeowook decides to open his youtube channel and read the comments from his previous live. He smile to himself when reading comments wishing him a good day and many more goo

Please log in to read the full chapter