Chaos(3)

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

Heechul and Changmin are watching some TV shows while enjoying hamburgers that the younger brought in earlier. Surprisingly, the littles slept for 2 hours and the olders have plenty time to relax before they hear the first cry. It was small and nasally, more like a whimper but loud enough for the caregivers to hear.

"Must be Wookie," Heechul guesses as he gets up from the couch. A few days ago, Wookie had caught a flu and he's still recovering, hence why his voice sounds more nasally. 

 

"Hi, baby~" He greets and only answered with a whimper and the little raising his arms, asking to be carried. 

"Come here my sweet little baby, you've had a hard morning didn't you. Daddy is so sorry,"

"Wookie bad~" the little in Heechul's arms mumbles against the older's chest.

"Come again, baby?"

"Wookie give dada hard time," the little pulls away from the hug at look up to his daddy's face, eyes welling with tears.

"Oh baby~ it's not your fault. You're just feeling very little. That's normal, daddy is not mad at you. Don't cry, okay? Daddy don't like to see tears on your pretty face," Heechul coax the little a bit more before they goes out to the living room.

 

"Hi Wookie~ how are you?" Changmin greets the little, earning a small yet heartwarming smile.

"Do you remember uncle Changmin, baby?" Heechul ask, answered by a shy nod.

"Pway...Kyu,"

"You are right, I played with Kyu the other day. How clever are you~" Changmin praises, ruffles the little's soft hair making the boy hides his blushing face on Heechul's chest.

"Aigoo~ look at you blushing. Why are you so cute?" Heechul squeals, earning giggles from the little.

 

"Do you want to play? Kyu is still sleeping but you can play with daddy and uncle Changmin," Heechul suggests as he sit on the play mat in the middle of the living room with Wookie on his lap, followed by Changmin.

The little immediately wiggle out of Heechul's arms and crawl towards his giraffe plushie collections.

"He really LOVE giraffes doesn't he?"

"Yep. Not even cooking can beat the love he has for giraffes,"

"Dada 'waf!"

"Yes baby, that's giraffe. What colour is it?"

"...'luu"

"Blue, you are correct! What about the car? What colour is it?"

"Ur'ple,"

"No...look closely,"

"Ur'ple!"

"No baby, it's pink,"

"Pink"

" I guess it's easier to say pink than purple. Right, Wookie?"

"...ur'ple~" 

 

The two caregivers enjoy their time watching the little play with his plushies but peace is not for long.

"Dada!!!!" a scream from inside the room.

Please log in to read the full chapter