Wookie

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the car...

 

"We need to talk it out when he's out of little space," Heechul suggests, looking at the sleeping little beside him.

 

"Sure, we can't let him be little for us to know what's happening,"

 

"Now I'm afraid to pick him up in case I hurt him," 

 

"We just need to be careful, remember? Hold him a little below from his under arm,"

 

Both of them arrived at the dorm with Heechul carrying the sleeping Wookie extra carefully. As soon as the door is open,

 

"Daddy!" Kyu called out excitedly.

 

"Shhh... Wookie is sleeping, sweetheart," Leeteuk told the little apologetically which made the boy pout. Leeteuk take the little in his arms.

 

"Wookie is sick, Kyu. Can you wait a little more? He'll be fine and be able to play with you in no time, I promise,"

 

"Promise?" Kyu shows his pinky finger to his daddy.

 

"Promise," Leeteuk take the little's finger, smiling warmly. Little Kyu then hugs his daddy while Leeteuk rubs his back. In the meantime, Heechul brought Wookie to the Little Room and explained everything to the others. 

 

"So....we just need to be careful when picking him up?" Eunhyuk ask for confirmation.

"Yeah, and maybe while playing also," Heechul said.

"Sure,"

 

They all gather in the living room. 

"Hyung, Hae and I will go to Yesung hyung at 4. We plan to have dinner with him,"

"Sure, want me to prepare anything?"

"Hmm... if you are willing to. You know he won't eat fast food,"

"I'll prepare it later with our lunch. Oh! Talking about lunch," Leeteuk bolted up from the sofa and went straight to the kitchen. 

"I forgot Ryeonggu is Wookie today. And you guys didn't bother to remind me,"

 

"Sorry, we are too occupied with Wookie and Kyu," Siwon states which made the little mentioned looked up from his toys in the corner of the living room and all of them chuckled before the little resumes his activity.

 

30 minutes later...

 

"Lunch is ready! Can someone go check on Wookie? If he's still asleep, let him be. If not, bring him out. He hadn't eaten anything yet since breakfast,"

 

"I'll go," Shindong volunteered. He went to the Little Room and quietly get to Wookie's crib only for the little to giggle at him.

 

"Hey, baby. You're awake, huh? Come on, let's go out. Daddy Teukie had cook delicious food for you," Shindong say as he carefully carry the little and bring him to the kitchen.

 

"Wookie!" Kyu exclaimed as soon as he saw the other enters the room which made all of them including Wookie to chuckle.

 

"He's looking better now. Right, baby? Wookie~" Donghae say as he take Wookie from Shindong and tickles his little feets.

 

"Be careful, Hae," Heechul reminds as he takes a spoonful of rice.<

Please log in to read the full chapter