The Scandals

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

It all starts when a picture of Eunhyuk with an unknown girl spreads through the social media. Netizens describe the picture as "too intimate", "too close for fan-idol relationship" and many more. But the truth is, Hyuk doesn't even know who that girl is eventhough her face is clearly shown in the picture. The next day after the picture is leaked, Shindong and Siwon went trending on twitter. The reason is that they somehow 'like'ed a meme post where ELFs attacks the girl. People starts attacking them for being "insensitive". Unnecessary addition to the already bad situation, Yesung is confirmed to schedule a surgery for his herniated disk. 

 

Thus, with all the attacks from netizens the members had a meeting and decided that the members involved to go on a short hiatus. Well, Hae got nothing to do with any of it but he also decided to stay out of it as much as he can so now the only members available are the 2 eldest and the 2 maknaes. And the hiatus means that the 4 remaining members need to take over some of the shows like Weekly Idol, quiz section of KnowingBros, Idol vs Idol and some other more. Just a few weeks before everything went downhill, the King of Hallyu just released an album and things went wrong as soon as their promotion week ends. Which means, the remaining 4 members didn't get any rest either.

 

It has been two weeks since the hiatus, suddenly they got an invitation from Asia Artist Award to attend the award show and also to perform. The members had an emergency meeting at the dorm and soon decided that only the 4 active members will go. 

"But, what are we gonna perform?" Ryeowook ask.

"Well, some of our ballads I guess," Heechul answered.

And they proceed to choose 3 ballad songs to be performed.

"How about Memories for ending?" Leeteuk ask.

"Hmmmm, I prefer Someday," Kyuhyun say.

"Alright then. Islands for intro, followed by Memories and Someday for ending," Teuk clarifies.

"Don't you think it will be too emotional later?" Hyuk ask.

"I think so too," Siwon agrees.

"Well then, we'll just see what happens on stage later," Kyuhyun say coldly and leave to his room.

Although the members had apologised multiple times, Kyuhyun can't seem to ignore the fact that he's now overworked because of the other members he had to cover up for. They feel horrible everytime he acts that way but the member know better to not interrupt hi

Please log in to read the full chapter