Chapter 7

Time To Love [Hiatus]

Sungjong thanked the dorm mistress and walked to his twin sister's room. He had heard from Sungyeol about what had happened. He was worried about Sunghee but he had not been able to see how she was until now.

 

Sungjong knocked lightly on the door. He frowned as nobody answered the door. His worry for her grew as he knicked harder. He didn't have enough strength to ram down the door. He snapped his fingers as he remebered something. Sungjong just hoped that she hadn't locked the other door.

Sungjong entered his room which was next to hers. He threw open the door and ran to the bed. He opened his mouth and was about to shout about how worried he was when he saw that Sunghee was sleeping. Sunghee was sleeping on the bed in a sitting position. Her head was tilted to the side. He softened as he saw her clutching onto the Mars wrapper.

Sungjong spotted the dried tear tracks running down her face and the uncomfortable look on her face. He smiled gently and got a piece of wet tissue. Sungjong moved her so that she was lying in a more comfortable position. He dabbed the tissue on her face and wiped away her tears.

Sungjong had originally wanted to ask Sunghee if she wanted to meet his hyungs as well but seeing her like this, he decided to let her sleep. He had noticed her eyebags when she first saw him at the beach. However, he had just dismissed it as her being tired because of her studies.

Looks like he had been wrong. Sungjong decided to let her continue sleeping. He tucked her in then crept out of the room. He shut the door softly and walked out of the dorms.


Just a short chapter before I start studying for exams. So sad. The next time I will get a chance to update will probably be in late April... Maybe even only in May.

Curse my sister for changing my handphone password so I can't update from my phone. Sent it for repairs but I won't get it back till next week? *Cry* I can't live without my phone...

Anyways, please comment and subscribe. Seriously people,

comment!!!!!!

And thanks to:

Angle_InHeaven

HwangAhYoung

Sprite

Panda_LURVS_KPOP

arianne_luv_minho